Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Relevance Do NYSC Holds Towards The Labour Market... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Relevance Do NYSC Holds Towards The Labour Market... (402 Views)

FG Uncovers 925 Hard-to-fill Vacancies In Labour Market / Certification Vs Masters: Which Is Hotter In Nigerian Labour Market? / I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Relevance Do NYSC Holds Towards The Labour Market... by nkemjacob2(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2016
After spending several years in the university, you face another section of war looking for a job. Since our university has failed to bring out competitive graduate towards global standard. NYSC should be rebranded, where graduate can be intensively trained, sent to PPA relating to their career of choice (not massively sent to school), after the year give them their sumed total of allowee to start their business and loans @ least to curb this hurrible job crises. Government needs to invest more on this scheme.. Add yours...

(1) (Reply)

5 Social Media Strategies For Graduates Looking For Their First Job / Need A Good Tailor I Can Work With / Apply Now For Account Manager Job At Clickatell – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.