Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,392 members, 7,881,424 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1025715 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jayne07(f): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2016
favour0011:
Thanks dear .... How many days did your take?
One week.... But then dere was public hols den
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2016
dessy8:
LOL....dis na real season film....Season 1, episode 10...make we dey watch..
PLEASE respond to my PM,i want to understand this Aussie new proof of funds.i feel you have the understanding from ur post i read on ur profile cos if CIC messes me up,i forget them i go to Australia,chikina cry undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lekan282: 8:26am On Aug 11, 2016
Hello house, pls I need ur urgent help.
My application was recently refused and my gf now wife application was successful and she resumes any time from now. I intend to apply for Sowp instead of study permit again. My wife still carries her maiden name since we werent married before her application was approved.
My questions now is
What are the necessary documents I require to apply for the sowp bearing in mind she is yet to change her name.
Advice and output are welcome

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2016
michV:
i was not talking about the school and their criteria for admission.i was talking perceptibly the way CIC sees the program as not being an upgrade to his career for refusing him.i never channelled my comments to the school but to CIC for not seeing the purpose for such intended visit.
Seems you missed the point I was trying to make. All Nigerians on this program have a first degree from Nigeria. Some even have MSc from Nigeria. For the fall semester of 2016, I already picked up two people from the airport coming in for this same program. One has a degree from Covenant university and the other one from OAU. Both applied from Nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2016
shinarambo1:

I already picked up too people from the airport coming in for this same program. One has a degree from Covenant university and the other one from OAU. Both applied from Nigeria.
so invariably cic never wanted to give the visa to my guy na.nawa oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 8:37am On Aug 11, 2016
Let's assume il be using from A. I have the UOttawa invoice staying my tuition. However there's no account number.
Account details are only available under the Western Union Global Pay.
I'm tired.

lawmerchant:

Are you using Form A, or the the UOttawa Western Union Business Solution? If you are using Form A, believe you will need an invoice from UOttawa stating your tuition amount. If you are using UOttawa Western Union Business Solution, note that Western Union Business Solution is different from Western Union. Not sure if the Western Union Business Solution works in Nigeria. - LM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 11, 2016
michV:
so invariably cic never wanted to give the visa to my guy na.nawa oo
I don't know. They probably have their reasons. When you land, you would meet enough Nigerians that applied for straight diploma(not even advanced) even after having a Bsc on Nigeria already. Alot of them are not on nairaland, and never even heard of Nairaland before sef.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2016
shinarambo1:

I don't know. They probably have their reasons. When you land, you would meet enough Nigerians that applied for straight diploma(not even advanced) even after having a Bsc on Nigeria already. Alot of them are not on nairaland, and never even heard of Nairaland before sef.
does it mean e get wetin NL people no dey do well? Or VOs are amidst us here capturing our critics grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by matthew2120(m): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2016
shinarambo1:

Hello bros Shina, I applied June 1st for advanced diploma biotech, still not heard anything from CIc , Buh I know for sure I'll be in canada before sept 3 by God grace ,can we talk in private please ?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2016
Make all of una go put una mind at rest, dem go give us TRV, no give ur self high blood pressure. Na grace nd mercy of God sure pass.
shinarambo1:

Seems you missed the point I was trying to make. All Nigerians on this program have a first degree from Nigeria. Some even have MSc from Nigeria. For the fall semester of 2016, I already picked up two people from the airport coming in for this same program. One has a degree from Covenant university and the other one from OAU. Both applied from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lekan282: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2016
lekan282:
Hello house, pls I need ur urgent help.
My application was recently refused and my gf now wife application was successful and she resumes any time from now. I intend to apply for Sowp instead of study permit again. My wife still carries her maiden name since we werent married before her application was approved.
My questions now is
What are the necessary documents I require to apply for the sowp bearing in mind she is yet to change her name.
Advice and output are welcome
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Emmalondon: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2016
Team16:

Yeah. They do. I got a phd admission with my Pgd buy grades have to be fantastic bro. All the best

seriously? You got a PhD admission with a PGD. I thought you're supposed to go for masters first after PGD before you proceed to apply for PhD.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 11, 2016
I just got contacted by CIC and I saw that my app has been refused based on:
purpose of visit and that; your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment or your future prospects and plans.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2016
GrandCommander:
purpose of visit and that; your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment or your future prospects and plans.
sorry bro,what is happening?..chai!..my fear is griping more oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2016
Am sorry about that bro, what was ur undergrad degree? Where do u work presently? What program and course did u apply for?
GrandCommander:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2016
ziggy3579:
Am sorry about that bro, what was ur undergrad degree? Where do u work presently? What program and course did u apply for?
grin you don dey learn work,carry on bro cos i am demoralized .lemme await and face my own TRV palava cry cry..i retire. wetin dey pain me be say na only PGC/PDG dey receive this kind of peculiar excuse from VOs. which one come be reasonable in the light of .....them no dey tell masters applicants ds kind tin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2016
Loool, dats d only way we would connect dots for his refusal
michV:
grin you don dey learn work,carry on bro cos i am demoralized .lemme await and face my own TRV palava cry cry..i retire

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Carter001(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2016
Seems this yearly quota shii is actually real , CIC b tryna drop applicants with flimsy & unreal reasons.......*sharply creeps over to Aussie thread"

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kento1234: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2016
have they sent you your port of entry letter??
favour0011:
Hello fam ... Am so elated. My app just got approved after a third attempt. When will the Poe letter be uploaded to my cic account? Will share my profile soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayeyemi91: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2016
12 weeks Don Waka, no response still. It is well o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by collykay: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2016
It is well o....

After 15 weeks of waiting. Just tracked my app now and saw it has left CIC accra Ghana yesterday. No medicals.

I just dey laff in tongues grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Churkie: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2016
shinarambo1:

This's a morale booster for those of us aiming for a diploma degree. But I have a question for you, for those of your friends in Petroleum engineering technology, is their bachelor's degree or work experience related to Petroleum engineering?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2016
GrandCommander:
Sorry bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Churkie: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2016
GrandCommander:

So sorry Bruv. Good luck in your next attempt.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2016
collykay:

It is well o....
After 15 weeks of waiting. Just tracked my app now and saw it has left CIC accra Ghana yesterday. No medicals.
I just dey laff in tongues grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Arcayo:
[b]
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL 2016)
1. Crazygurl: April 5th.Conestoga PGD. Medical passed April 18th.
2. Snoop4dem; April 11th, Uni of Victoria, masters, paper route,Medical Passed Approved June 24th Congrats
3. CassetteBoy: April 11th. UofT. Masters. Online route. Medical Request, Medical Passed, APPROVED 22nd July. Congrats
4. Grandcommander April 13, Conestoga College, PGC, Paper route, Upfront Medicals. Medical Passed. Delayed
5. wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC, paper route
6. Deda3103: April 26th MSc, Uni of Saskatchewan, online route. Medical Request, Medical Passed. Approved 22nd July. Congrats
7. Ajibade105: April 27 M.Sc. Online
University of Saskatchewan.
8. qwertyasdf May 03, University of
Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront medicals. Medical passed Approved 20th July Congrats

9. Rhegina May 4 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals,Medical Passed,APPROVED July 13th CONGRATS
10. Aguns2k may 7 paper route, Conestoga college
11. abestine: May 12, MSc, Umanitoba, paper route, upfront medicals, Medical passed
12. greatlifeis89:May 24, Seneca, PGC, Paper route. Upfront Medicals, Medical Passed
13. Ayoadeoyatokun: May 25, Seneca, PGC,Paper route
14. tangled: May 26 Umanitoba MBA, Online route, Upfront medicals Approved 21st July Congrats
15. aliACCA :May 26 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals
16. Datkoded, Seneca College, advance dip May 26, paper route
17. Team16: May 26, University of New Brunswick, PhD, Paper route,Medical Passed Approved August 2nd Congrats
18. Matthew2120: June 1st, Masters, Paper route, Centennial college ,
19. moe0164 . Saskatchewan poly June 1st.. Paper route, awaiting medicals
20. emma4eva: June 3 MEng, Online. Ryerson University, Medical Request
21. Ikcbn: June 10th Niagara college, paper route. Medical (Passed)
22. abmendozer: June 13, Masters, Paper route, Geogian College, Medical Passed
23. Ymc007: June 14, masters, paper route, Dalhousie UniversityMedical request
24. Giov: June 16th Brandon University, Masters Paper Route. Upfront Medicals Medical Passed
25. Arcayo: June 19th PGC, Conestoga online route, upfront medicals
26. Olubee22: June 24th, St Mary Uni, UG, online
27. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
Good afternoon all.... I'm planing to reapply soon... but my police cert has expired.. how can renew it nd how much will it cost me? thanks... I intend using paper route, Pls who know đ current fee for paper route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by JERRYPOPINS(m): 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
@justwise
@hayqins
@mikymiko
@Qwertyasdf

Please guys i need your email address.

Kindly avail me.

Regards.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Toluwaase(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
Please, I need to be informed about the possibility of bringing my family (wife and a son) to Canada. I have my TRV now and I plan to start my PhD come September 2016. My next concern is bringing my family to Canada. It is a very big concern. How soon can I start the process? How do I go about it? Will they apply for visitor's visa? From my inquiries so far, it is only permanent residents that can sponsor family members and spouse. What is the fate of temporary residents?

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (403)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.