Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1027488 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jonzkid11: 10:22am On May 02, 2016
thanks @MunezSanti what i dont understand is why does the call come from canada while the application is been process in Ghana. thanks i will keep that in mind and keep praying and believing

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jonzkid11: 10:25am On May 02, 2016
i want to ask when you sumit your visa application do the embassy in canada call the sponoser to ask any questions, my sponser got a miss call from canada but he was not with phone at that time that is always a month now since the call and when we track my appliction it said to be processing in Ghana could it be possible that it was not from them or so and since then they have not call back and almost two months since i summit my document nothing. please anybody with ideas.please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Daveboiz(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2016
Hope say holiday no dey Ghana today
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by splendidbabs: 10:31am On May 02, 2016
3doursdown:

You know the answer already. Wrong course chosen. Find a course in line with your qualification or work experience. And write a damn good SOP explaining why the course and how you intend to use the knowledge on your return back to Nigeria.

But I don't know; this one that you were first denied for inconsistency, only to reapply again taking corrections VERY SOON after. Might show that this guy just wants to check out any which ways. You might have a stronger case if you spend one more year in Nigeria making advances in your chosen career path before applying again for further studies in Canada.
Many thanks@ 3doursown
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 10:46am On May 02, 2016
jonzkid11:
i want to ask when you sumit your visa application do the embassy in canada call the sponoser to ask any questions, my sponser got a miss call from canada but he was not with phone at that time that is always a month now since the call and when we track my appliction it said to be processing in Ghana could it be possible that it was not from them or so and since then they have not call back and almost two months since i summit my document nothing. please anybody with ideas.please
Did he call the number back to know where the call came from? Don't just guess it's from the embassy, but since you applied online anything is possible, your application can be accessed anywhere. PLEASE NOTE AM NOT SAYING THEY PROCESS NIGERIAN ONLINE STUDY APPLICATION ANYWHERE APART FROM GHANA. grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by omooba2015(m): 10:54am On May 02, 2016
SegunWamiri:

It's weekend plus it is late already and you know most of these CIC test centres aren't regular hospitals. That might be the reason for No Answer calls.

It would do good to try calling in the morning again before dashing off.

All the best
Thanks..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jonzkid11: 11:01am On May 02, 2016
@omooba2015 i didnt apply online i got an agent to do the document what is the chance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 11:11am On May 02, 2016
atalll
only naija
Daveboiz:
Hope say holiday no dey Ghana today

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:52am On May 02, 2016
ChristineC:

How much is your total expenses for a year & how much balance is in the account?
What of other dependants of your parents like siblings?

These are what the VO will look out for.

The tuition fee is 32000 CAD for the whole program, and in the company account is 10m and in the personal savings acc is 5m.
My siblings one in the state, one in UK and the others in here in Nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:56am On May 02, 2016
Bamz:

List out all the financial support documents you intend to submit, then the guys here could help you.

Bank statement both company account and personal savings
Landed property
Source of fund: company certificate and other papers with the company.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 02, 2016
SegunWamiri:

Hmmmm, nobody can really answer your first question. It all depends on the VO and God's grace. However, it also depends on whether your status/profile has changed in any other way apart from the funds aspect that you now claim that has tripled. So if every other thing remains the same or possibly has improved, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

As for your second question, haaaaaa! What would the rationale behind that be? I refuse to accept that ideology wherever it has originated from. Meanwhile, VFS has nothing to do with decisions on visas. All they do is compiling and transferring of applications.

Cheers

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 12:23pm On May 02, 2016
pheebe:

Bank statement both company account and personal savings
Landed property
Source of fund: company certificate and other papers with the company.

There should be board resolution letter if funds would be expended from the corporate account.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 02, 2016
Bamz:

There should be board resolution letter if funds would be expended from the corporate account.

Board resolution letter? I don't understand that o, It a private owned company, Pls brk down
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2016
pheebe:

Board resolution letter? I don't understand that o, It a private owned company, Pls brk down

Do you mean sole ownership?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 02, 2016
Please i need further clarification b4 i submit my application. My letter of appointment, confirmation of appointment letter, introductory letter frm company, affidavit of support, mum's work letter of introduction, my payslip..are my to submit these listed in photocopy form or are there some that needed to be submitted in originals? Please i need someone's input that submitted via PAPER ROUTE recently or have the idea....some1 ans wer me na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 02, 2016
Bamz:

Do you mean sole ownership?

Yes, it is
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 1:11pm On May 02, 2016
casie26:
Please i need further clarification b4 i submit my application. My letter of appointment, confirmation of appointment letter, introductory letter frm company, affidavit of support, mum's work letter of introduction, my payslip..are my to submit these listed in photocopy form or are there some that needed to be submitted in originals? Please i need someone's input that submitted via PAPER ROUTE recently or have the idea....some1 ans wer me na
Any of the letter that is To Whom, make copy and any that is addressed to the embassy original, your employment and confirmation letter make copies.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 1:15pm On May 02, 2016
pheebe:

Yes, it is

Seems you're all okay then.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kennynelcon(m): 1:59pm On May 02, 2016
Bmdacutie:

Thanks Kenny. But how can she explain her current employment situation status to the VO.She has worked with her current employer for about 6months plus. She started immediately after NYSC. Her salary is very small and she is always paid in cheques from diff banks each month . Most times she doesn't even deposit her salary in any of her accounts cos she would just cash the cheque and take the money home. She would not like to include the name of her employer in her application too
Sorry I haven't applied TRV yet, she can ask her her employer for letter of employment as evidence...Someone else should help her out please.
Goodluck .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 02, 2016
Bamz:

Seems you're all okay then.

Thank you.
One more thing will it make any difference if I go to abj VFS to reapply Cus I did the first one in lag.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2016
pheebe:

Thank you.
One more thing will it make any difference if I go to abj VFS to reapply Cus I did the first one in lag.

No, it won't. CVAC is ONLY authorised to provide administrative support services, such as; the collection of visa applications, and return of passports in sealed decision envelopes to applicants.

smiley I hope that answers your question
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 02, 2016
Bamz:

No, it won't. CVAC is ONLY authorised to provide administrative support services, such as; the collection of visa applications, and return of passports in sealed decision envelopes to applicants.

smiley I hope that answers your question

Yes thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 3:46pm On May 02, 2016
Was at VFS last week at Lekki, and I saw people filling the questionnaire with biro and I was told the questionnaire was given to them at VFS for free. Someone, a lady sent me a copy here on NL but it's different from the one I saw at VFS. The questionnaire I saw at VFS was on a letter head (cic stuff with maple leaf or so) so I think we shouldn't be worried about the questionnaire too much. i stand to b corrected.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2016
ziggy3579:
Was at VFS last week at Lekki, and I saw people filling the questionnaire with biro and I was told the questionnaire was given to them at VFS for free. Someone, a lady sent me a copy here on NL but it's different from the one I saw at VFS. The questionnaire I saw at VFS was on a letter head (cic stuff with maple leaf or so) so I think we shouldn't be worried about the questionnaire too much. i stand to b corrected.

Could it be the VFS consent you are referring to? I mean the one you saw at Lekki
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Osesmith: 5:21pm On May 02, 2016
casie26:
The questionaire is not editable,print it and fill in ink!

You really do not have to print and fill with pen rather use the edit icon on your u latest adobe Reader and then type on the column u wish to fill
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 5:40pm On May 02, 2016
temzybabe:
it's editable. At least I filled mine on the computer
Ok
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SKINNYBADGUY: 6:05pm On May 02, 2016
Alhamdulillah [/b]grin
[b]
Online application
: 13th febrauary 2016.. upfront medicals..Biometric: 17th february... Medical done @IOM ikeja..Medical passed update: 2nd may 2016 + passport request

Documents submitted
:
Sponsor(Father)..Letter of undertaken, SOP 6months, proof of property ownership, proof of financial support
Applicant(ME) Employment letter, pay stubs, work ID, Letter of introduction from place of work. Conditional offer letter (selkirk college) PGD Bus. Administration, CV, Statement of purpose, SSCE certificate(notorized), Bsc certificate and notorized transcript, passport data page, proof of payment of tuition fees, digital passport. That's all

WHAT IS THE CHANCES OF GETTING MY VISA APPROVED AND WHERE DO I SUBMIT MY PASSPORT ? Na lagos i dey oo

May Allah grant all TRV hopefuls the best. Amen Amen!!!!!!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

16 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 6:16pm On May 02, 2016
SKINNYBADGUY:
Alhamdulillah [/b]grin
[b]
Online application
: 13th febrauary 2016.. upfront medicals..Biometric: 17th february... Medical done @IOM ikeja..Medical passed update: 2nd may 2016 + passport request

Documents submitted
:
Sponsor(Father)..Letter of undertaken, SOP 6months, proof of property ownership, proof of financial support
Applicant(ME) Employment letter, pay stubs, work ID, Letter of introduction from place of work. Conditional offer letter (selkirk college) PGD Bus. Administration, CV, Statement of purpose, SSCE certificate(notorized), Bsc certificate and notorized transcript, passport data page, proof of payment of tuition fees, digital passport. That's all

WHAT IS THE CHANCES OF GETTING MY VISA APPROVED AND WHERE DO I SUBMIT MY PASSPORT ? Na lagos i dey oo

Congratulations...And about the chances, 99.9% i guess, submit at VFS lekki lagos.
What were the documents u submitted as proof of financial support please?
Congrats ones again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by o2(f): 6:45pm On May 02, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]Pls house what is the. Likely outcome of someone who have already applied for express entry and now applied for study visa. Will the fact that he alresady has a EE applicattion affect his getting study visa. The person applied online.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by tolumuntari: 7:18pm On May 02, 2016
Please guys! What is conditional letter and the unconditional. Usask has not sent the letter after from d college of graduate studies since April 4 that i got the latter to accept offer of admission. Which I did and they confirm. Can I use that letter to apply? Cu's time don't dey go oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Royat1(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2016
SKINNYBADGUY:
Alhamdulillah [/b]grin
[b]
Online application

Documents submitted
:

Congrats bro, I just dey imagine how u go dey happy ,go dey shine all your teeths grin, congrats once again,I tap into this

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Daveboiz(m): 7:47pm On May 02, 2016
O boy med passed and pp request same day.. I grab am o.. Bless up G congrats.. Oya go buy ticket no go tell uw say u wan chill till September o because i go vex
SKINNYBADGUY:
Alhamdulillah [/b]grin
[b]
Online application

Documents submitted
:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (403)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.