Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) (28687 Views)

KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos / BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials / Oshodi Thugs Beat Lagos KAI Officials Blue Black (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dharniel:

gringringringringrin

"bushes" on the almighty third mainland bridge. Have you ever been to Lagos?
When I say around doesn't mean it has to be close by. What stops those guys from leaving that area to another area to easy themselves?
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dharniel:

gringringringringrin

"bushes" on the almighty third mainland bridge. Have you ever been to Lagos?
When I say around doesn't mean it has to be close by. What stops those guys from leaving that area to another area to easy themselves? Must it be bridge
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by ipheoluwa22: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

So he urinate there cos na he toilet ba? Are there no bushes around if it was urgent? Or better still the government should build toilet close to the bridge.
bushes around third mainland bridge??....oga u sure sey u don reach lagos before.
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by ebosed: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
ziccoit:

Let me ask, could it be possible for this urinator (guy) to reach a public toilet within 10mins of his radius? If no, government should be blamed. If yes, the man deserved to be punished.

Quote of the year. Very balanced and unbiased. The government is to the blamed my brother. The bridge is about 7minutes drive from end to end if you are driving at 120km/h or 80miles/hr. Once you are on top of the bridge, it might take one up to 2 hours to treck the entire Lenght of the bridge depending on hour fast the individual can treck. Finally there is no single toilet on this bridge. Maybe the police men and the Lagos State ambulance services (LASAMBUS) office who stay so long on this bridge all day long, should please explain how they obey nature on this bridge. But the sad part of every law in the world is the "whosoever" factor. 10 people might commit an offense, and the law says 'whosoever is caught'. So anyone not caught is lucky and anyone caught is the 'whosoever' No law guarantees that all offenders would be caught. So sorry for the dudes.

5 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by ceejay80s(m): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
E remain those wey go chop inside public transport finish, then dem go throw the rest on the road from the bus
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

When I say around doesn't mean it has to be close by. What stops those guys from leaving that area to another area to easy themselves? Must it be bridge

pardon me, what your aforementioned statement implies is very simple to comprehend and it's unambiguous. there are no two ways to it. the "around" in that statement means close by.
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Greenback: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
ziccoit:

Let me ask, could it be possible for this urinator (guy) to reach a public toilet within 10mins of his radius? If no, government should be blamed. If yes, the man deserved to be punished.

its the former,there aint any pub within that radius and besides,those kai are criminals,they are fully aware those "pissers" are more or less gainfully employed and could "legally" and "ambodededly" intimidate them and squeeze out money from them.. If they are very serious about their jobs,why dont they flex their muscles on area boys?

1 Like

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
ipheoluwa22:

bushes around third mainland bridge??....oga u sure sey u don reach lagos before.
Ehn I dey fly go Lagos .
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Worksunlimited: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Some group of boys who were seen urinating on the popular Third Mainland bridge in Lagos got more than they bargained for as they were apprehended by officials of the Kick Against Indiscipline (KAI).... Most of them tried to run but the officials were really prepare for them.

===> http://www.metropillar.com/2016/04/kai-officials-apprehend-boys-urinating.html

When obasanjo did it the other tym, why una no hold im p.rick..?

Hypocrites everywhere in government organisation..
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by ipheoluwa22: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

When I say around doesn't mean it has to be close by. What stops those guys from leaving that area to another area to easy themselves?
u still justifying your ignorance. have u ever seen third mainland bridge before in your life?
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Worksunlimited: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Some group of boys who were seen urinating on the popular Third Mainland bridge in Lagos got more than they bargained for as they were apprehended by officials of the Kick Against Indiscipline (KAI).... Most of them tried to run but the officials were really prepare for them.

===> http://www.metropillar.com/2016/04/kai-officials-apprehend-boys-urinating.html

When obasanjo did it the other tym, why una no hold im p.rick..?

Hypocrites everywhere in government organisations...
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dharniel:

pardon me, what your aforementioned statement implies is very simple to comprehend and it's unambiguous. there are no two ways to it. the "around" in that statement means close by.
That's why i replied you for clarity
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Niyinficient(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
ziccoit:

I don't usually reply to post like this but I thought may be I should do to let you know some things you might be missing.

EKITI was recently declared as state where people deafecate mostly in the open in Nigeria with some states such as Osun closely trailing behind. A look at those states would definitely reveal a common pattern- lack of public toilets. These are the states with low IGR and they never thought provision of such facilities is a way of boosting the IGR!

We don't really appreciate the extent to which that could contribute to the health of the nation because people's habits that lead to their poor state of health always kill them silently. In a saner society, within 10mins of your radius at every point in time; you should be able to locate some public toilets! It's a project for LG which could be carried out under PPP arrangement.

Some people stayed outside their home, for a larger part of the day, almost everyday because of the nature of their businesses or works. Are you telling me those people would have to hold urine and faeces till they get back to their homes.

I only pray you don't find yourself in a situation where if you don't urinate or deafecate within the next min, you would have to soil your body. The urgency might be the reason that pushed the guy to do the next most sensible thing.

I have never seen a lie as that!

Even lagos has more houses with no toilets dan half of the houses in Ekiti....people defecate openly in Lagos and Kano dan anywhr else in Nigeria....

In my days in d North.....
Make I no just talk...

Whoever that conducted that survey should apologise to the people of Ekiti. Cos,I was in the state and was looking for people defecating openly can't see any...except some vagabonds in the market place..and dey look like wheelbarrow pushers and porters....dey look northerners tho!

Passing the 3MB everyday to work.. u see pple at Iyana-oworo end of d lagoon line up to 'shit' daily....as well as other places like dat....almost al d bridges on d mainland are adorned with shits...
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by kalson7(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mskrisx:
Mtchewww
.you dont av conscience
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Greenback: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

So he urinate there cos na he toilet ba? Are there no bushes around if it was urgent? Or better still the government should build toilet close to the bridge.
bushes @3rd mainland bridge?! U gotta be kiddin', man.
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
ipheoluwa22:

u still justifying your ignorance. have u ever seen third mainland bridge before in your life?
No I haven't because I fly via the air to that bridge
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Greenback:

bushes @3rd mainland bridge?! U gotta be kiddin', man.
Of course am kiddin waiting for those quoting me to continue till they get tired
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by ipheoluwa22: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

No I haven't because I fly via the air to that bridge
if that is the case, then stop saying what you know nothing about.
leave the matter for people that pass through that bridge every now and then to discuss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by stayblack: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Flirtyjane:

JUNGLE...SAI BABA.
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by ebosed: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Of course am kiddin waiting for those quoting me to continue till they get tired

Be humble enough to accept you have never been to Lagos. Haha! Bush on 3rd mainland bridge? Where is the Bush in Lagos mainland sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Greenback: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

quit pretending and admit u've'nt bn to lagos b4..gudday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by ipheoluwa22: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
Niyinficient:

I have never seen a lie as that!

Even lagos has more houses with no toilets dan half of the houses in Ekiti....people defecate openly in Lagos and Kano dan anywhr else in Nigeria....

In my days in d North.....
Make I no just talk...

Whoever that conducted that survey should apologise to the people of Ekiti. Cos,I was in the state and was looking for people defecating openly can't see any...except some vagabonds in the market place..and dey look like wheelbarrow pushers and porters....dey look northerners tho!

Passing the 3MB everyday to work.. u see pple at Iyana-oworo end of d lagoon line up to 'shit' daily....as well as other places like dat....almost al d bridges on d mainland are adorned with shits...
i see same everyday too, dont mind those folks jawe
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Mayflowa(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Bush at 3Rd mainland bridge? That is more than 2km stretch, I should think.
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by ipheoluwa22: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
ebosed:

Be humble enough to accept you have never been to Lagos. Haha! Bush on 3rd mainland bridge? Where is the Bush in Lagos mainland sef?
dont mind the dude, he is actually from the part of the country where they deficate in the bush. that is why he is suggesting the bush for the "pissers". bush man
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
blackberlin:

Bushman, have you ever seen a bush on a bridge before?

Before putting laws in place, amenities should be put in place first!
Even in advance countries where this law is in place, you don't have public toilet everywhere. certainly not on bridgets. We just don't want to discipline ourself. We expect government to do everything to make the country better. We all have a role to play

1 Like

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
ziccoit:

10 mins abi 1 hour
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by SAMBARRY: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Gossiplover:
I wonder where will women urinate

cc: lalasticlala, dominique
me too I'm guilty of weweing there o. grin tongue

We're part of the people that makes the place smell grin tongue

Ok this is how I urinate. I park the car by the side of the brige where the veranda is.not where pedestrians pass o.open the door of the car to block /cover me while I squat. tongue

My nakid ass is already facing the veranda so as soon as I finish delivering the urine, clean up,stand up.look left and right, I then turn towards the driver's sit,start the car and zoom off grin grin

We're the lucky few. I can bet that those guys ARE going straight to ikeja police station to go and write statement grin

Or they will part with a minimum of 25k for the uniformed guys if them no want reach station grin tongue

Eko oni baje o! wink

Obajeti cool
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Mskrisx(f): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
kalson7:
.you dont av conscience

No I think u should ask the reason behind the sigh... *smiles*

Question before conclusion OK?

Bye.
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by SAMBARRY: 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
toyetade:

Even in advance countries where this law is in place, you don't have public toilet everywhere. certainly not on bridgets. We just don't want to discipline ourself. We expect government to do everything to make the country better. We all have a role to play
bet nawa for you o. tongue

Ok like for example if wewe dey hold you and hold up dey for road nko? You nor go get down help yourself?na because the piss never hold you well,If e hold you well well you go bring out your John Thomas and relieve yourself tongue

Sometimes sef holding urine too long affects the kidneys.it's not good at all cool
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
Good fr dem... must guys pee almost every whr No control ni undecided
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Gheritage(m): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Is there any crime in urinating on 3rd mainland bridge? With that bad hold up and traffic gridlock that can take hours before getting out? I believe my urine is pure than that stinking water. mind u, what can u say about those living in that area that always dedicate inside the water...abeg next story joor...if na me I go slap those KAI officers. if I fess? they will find themselves inside water.
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by apholaby007(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
sokia:
nice one, we Nigerian behave like animalz

u Niger4an exclude me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun / Yahoo-boy Who Defrauded Foreigner $140,000 Jailed For 12 Months In Benin / Number Of Un-sentenced Detainees And Overall Prison Population By State And Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.