Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:44 AM

Women Praying Infront Of You - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Women Praying Infront Of You (1165 Views)

Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) / Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Praying Infront Of You by Abuzola(m): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2009
Whats the justification for a woman praying infront of you while praying solatul jamah meaning in congregation. Pls i want answer supported by hadith or Quran
Re: Women Praying Infront Of You by Abuzola(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2009
La'ilaha'ilalah ya noetic, innal deena indal lahil Islam.

Why did the bible disallow women to stand on a pulpit
Re: Women Praying Infront Of You by noetic2: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2009
Abuzola:

La'ilaha'ilalah ya noetic, innal deena indal lahil Islam.

whats the meaning of the above?
are u cursing allah and mohammed again? undecided

Why did the bible disallow women to stand on a pulpit

how many women pastors do u know?
Re: Women Praying Infront Of You by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2009
what next? Women praying on top of you?
Re: Women Praying Infront Of You by gen2genius(m): 1:40am On Aug 08, 2009
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Women Praying Infront Of You by olabowale(m): 1:56am On Aug 08, 2009
Noetic2 does not know a single Woman Pastor of Christiendom. David, so fun ogbeni Noetic pe won po bi aja ninu omi ni america. And america dictates the "tone" of the world, maybe, but definitely the "tone" of Christianity! Now take that to the bank and its a certain payday for you.
Re: Women Praying Infront Of You by noetic2: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2009
olabowale:

Noetic2 does not know a single Woman Pastor of Christiendom. David, so fun ogbeni Noetic pe won po bi aja ninu omi ni america. And america dictates the "tone" of the world, maybe, but definitely the "tone" of Christianity! Now take that to the bank and its a certain payday for you.

Thank u for answer. It means that women have equal rights in christianity.

so back to my initial question, , . , why are women treated like pigs in islam?
Re: Women Praying Infront Of You by Abuzola(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2009
Dunce ! Why don't we have woman pastor ? Because they were forbidden to stand on the pulpit.
Re: Women Praying Infront Of You by bawomolo(m): 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2009
is it me or did my earlier post in this thread get deleted.

na wa for these modenazzi's o.
Re: Women Praying Infront Of You by dadde(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2009
did i hear those fools saying there are no women pastors.
late pastor bimbo odukoya
pastor mercy ezekiel
pastor nike Adeyemi
rev iluputaeze
jacinta bynum
paula white
and lots more. christianity does not cage women like islam. even in the bible , at one time a woman called debora the wife of lapidot lead israel. there are a records of women writing two books of the bible, ruth and esther.

proverbs 30 expressly defined who a virtuous women is. i challenge you islamic apologist to give me where your book celebrate womanhood.

in Islam, women are seen only to satisfy men sexual adventures.

what a shame
Re: Women Praying Infront Of You by Nezan(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2009
davidylan:

what next? Women praying on top of you?
grin grin grin
Re: Women Praying Infront Of You by noetic2: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2009
dadde:

pastor mercy ezekiel
pastor nike Adeyemi
rev iluputaeze
jacinta bynum
paula white
and lots more. christianity does not cage women like islam. even in the bible , at one time a woman called debora the wife of lapidot lead israel. there are a records of women writing two books of the bible, ruth and esther.

proverbs 30 expressly defined who a virtuous women is. i challenge you islamic apologist to give me where your book celebrate womanhood.

in Islam, women are seen only to satisfy men sexual adventures.

what a shame

what a nut head There are women pastors in christianity. . .because equality is practised.

why are there no women imams? why are islamic women treated as pigs?
Re: Women Praying Infront Of You by olabowale(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2009
@dadde:« #9 on: Today at 01:11:53 PM »
pastor mercy ezekiel
pastor nike Adeyemi
rev iluputaeze
jacinta bynum
paula white
Yes, they led them alright. They in their menstrual pains and pregnancies and the pain of birth which is a curse by Jehovah/Yahweh for Eve's listening to snake and them forcing Adam to eat the apple! You remember Adam's statement of "its the woman you put beside me, God?" What a load of dung coming from this Christian man, bold enough to "celebrate" the same woman whose voice must never to be heard, and never to leave their head uncovered ever! Great celebration it is, indeed. I wonder if $Osisi keeps her head uncover because the resultant outcome is as if she is bald headed, intentionally?

Quran does not have a chapter called Man, but has a chapter called WOMAN. It also have a chapter calls Mariam. It has a chapter called "Divorce". Another one called "Woman that Dispute", and other chapters celebrating women!

]quote]in Islam, women are seen only to satisfy men sexual adventures.

what a shame[quote][/quote] This guy does not know that men and women enjoy sex almost as equally and the urge of sexual experience and excitement is not of an alone, and women are deprived of it. Go ask a real woman. Please ask a Dr. She will tell you that man and woman want sex, except the crazies; Gays, Lesbians, and the asexuals. While Islam does not prohibit husband and wife from sharing bed together at anytime, including when sex is prohibited to them, and encourages even kissing and emotional connections, even at this time, Christianity thinks that a woman is dirt, and should be shunned when she is in her period, not to share a bedroom with. Just because you do not do it does not mean that your Bible does not have it in the Books, considering that your OT what your Bible said.

Osisi educate this man about sex. It is not an enjoyment restricted to male only.
Re: Women Praying Infront Of You by Abuzola(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2009
@dadde you ain't wise at all. You think opening ur mouth and talk would make me believe you.

We have women imam, such as hajiya rukayya, Aishatu bint zubair, Ladami bint jafr, maimuna and co

we have suratul maryam, a chapter named after a woman, we have a complete chapter dedicated to women which is chapter 4 'WOMEN', does the bible ve a chapter for women ? Nope.

'O you who believe ! You are forbidden to inherit women against their will, and you should not treat them with harshness, that you may take away part of the bridal money you have given them, unless they commit grieveous sin, and live with them honourably. If you dislike them it may be that you dislike a thing and Allah brings through it a great deal of good' Quran 4:19

wow !

(1) (Reply)

My big question? / Is Pledging Allegiance Shirk Or Haram? / Fleeing Iraqi Christians Find Safe Haven At The Shrine Of Imam Ali (as)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.