Stats: 3,173,968 members, 7,890,185 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:40 AM

40 Year Old Advertises Her Virginity On A Billboard – “let Me Get It Once Before - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 40 Year Old Advertises Her Virginity On A Billboard – “let Me Get It Once Before (860 Views)

18-year-old Model Sells Her Virginity To Hong Kong Businessman For $3.47 Million / Nigerian Woman Advertises Her 47-year-old Aunt On Social Media For A Good Man To / Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

40 Year Old Advertises Her Virginity On A Billboard – “let Me Get It Once Before by oyinremie: 6:06am On Apr 02, 2016
A 40-year-old virgin who put up a giant billboard looking for a husband for sex has been forced to take it down by police in Thailand.

TV actress Aranya ‘Pui’ Pathumthong had rented the huge display in the Thai capital Bangkok to advertise herself after failing to find a partner through dating agencies and apps,Daily Mirror reports. The billboard which included her phone number had a caption which read:

“I Want You. “40 and a virgin. Pui Aranya is looking for a husband!”Let me get it once before I die.”

Continue reading + pictures - http://www.aderemisblog.com.ng/2016/04/40-year-old-advertises-virginity-billboard.html

Re: 40 Year Old Advertises Her Virginity On A Billboard – “let Me Get It Once Before by Greyworld: 6:28am On Apr 02, 2016
Hahhhaaheh! Watin person no go see?
Re: 40 Year Old Advertises Her Virginity On A Billboard – “let Me Get It Once Before by pendusky(m): 6:33am On Apr 02, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
This is serious!!
She should be proud of her self for the achievement...
Re: 40 Year Old Advertises Her Virginity On A Billboard – “let Me Get It Once Before by olamide452(f): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2016
40, an actress still a virgin undecided
Re: 40 Year Old Advertises Her Virginity On A Billboard – “let Me Get It Once Before by kossyablaze(m): 6:43am On Apr 02, 2016
olamide452:
40, an actress still a virgin undecided
If itz in 9ja,na story for Sango

Re: 40 Year Old Advertises Her Virginity On A Billboard – “let Me Get It Once Before by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 02, 2016
Abi ooo,she needs "the cucumber" before she dies
Re: 40 Year Old Advertises Her Virginity On A Billboard – “let Me Get It Once Before by hungryboy(m): 6:50am On Apr 02, 2016
Aunty, sex is not worth the hype,

Let's say, you find the man,
15-20 minutes after he is done bleeping you,
you will asking yourself,
'is this what i put an advert on a billboard for'?
Re: 40 Year Old Advertises Her Virginity On A Billboard – “let Me Get It Once Before by engrfaruq(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2016
OP you are lying.... that is Kareena Kapoor picture and she is not a virgin... U only used the 40 written in the picture to create false thread.
Re: 40 Year Old Advertises Her Virginity On A Billboard – “let Me Get It Once Before by Caseless: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2016
God, thank you I was not created a girl/woman. It's frustrating when they desperately need a man in their life.
Re: 40 Year Old Advertises Her Virginity On A Billboard – “let Me Get It Once Before by marshalcarter: 7:35am On Apr 02, 2016
Maybe she's doin april fool grin

SHOCKING: Prostitution Moves Online And Into The Smartphone Era / Popular Actress Goes Naked In New Movie (see Pics) / All Is Not Doom And Gloom In Africa, Just A Misrepresentation Of Facts By Media