Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,869 members, 7,879,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him (48376 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by alfsalami: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2016
Make no mistake about this, insult is no criticism but a proof of improper upbringing not even found in the American culture . PMB is old enough to be his father and it shows how much he has insulted his father in the past . Putting me in the Shoes of PMB I would go all out for him and those same uncouth family who could not train their child and bring them down totally

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Vomm: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2016
That is what the change is all about! The 180 is too cheap sef, that is an indirect removal of subsidy!

GEJ really tried during his tenure, cos there was never a day we queued for fuel except for the subsidy period!

caprini1:
7.30pm.....but its hurting that I bought fuel for N180/ liter in a petrol station after about 45 minutes on a queue......#halamadrid
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Misterdhee1(m): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2016
CHESTER48:
I don't have time for rubbish..List out as if am in a debate class..if you can't read the paper or see then you are lost in a country u call your country..for eg..let take the dss?who are this dss? Disobeying court order..who give them right..eg.when rivers election who were the police that couldn't allow a whole governor of a staye in at the vote place..who gave the order..who defied human right by imprison Nnamdi kanu..by saying a country he doesn't want to live in?.like I said I don't have time.
Corrupt people am sorry to say this..But YOU ARE CORRUPT
You said 'JAILED'? Do you even understand the difference between being tried and being Jailed? Since, u claimed you don't have time, lemme free your ignorance!

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by nazeefsco(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2016
Thebachelor:
What time is ''el classico''?
19:30 according to livescore.com
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2016
Misterdhee1:

You said 'JAILED'? Do you even understand the difference between being tried and being Jailed? Since, u claimed you don't have time, lemme free your ignorance!
****..You can't understand single write up..was nnamdi kanu not jailed?or u didn't read that part..Will you be at your house when you are tried or at prison..Is nnamdi at home being tried?Between the both of us who is the ignorant ****?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2016
asadike:
If u watch carefully, u will notice that i dont quote u and i would love u to do the same,thks.
What is this one feeling like sef You're telling someone with a sound political mind not to quote you, like say you sabi anything sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2016
modath:

In the book of wailer chapter stupid verse crazy, calling someone an "animal" is a term of endearment.... cool

People's way of life & culture dictates their conducts & ethics of public speaking, with some I don't have any expectation...

Deji Adeyanju knows better, he is "playing" on the sentiments of his co travellers!

don't make me hate you, you too sentimental my lady embarassed
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Misterdhee1(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2016
CHESTER48:
To are a fool..You can't understand single write up..was nnamdi kanu not jailed?or u didn't read that part..Between the both of us who is the ignorant fool?
Thought u said u didn't have time? Lol, Go in peace my bro.. Its obvious U are An IPOB fan, if Nnamdi is tried nd found guilty, he would be Jailed.. Live with that!

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2016
Nigeria is yet to have an opposition party.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by SycophanticGoat: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2016
Of course, everyone knows that the old goat is not better than a wild animal.. Only zombies still believe in the fool!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by opius: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2016
We ve lecture

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by ChristineC: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2016
asadike:
If u watch carefully, u will notice that i dont quote u and i would love u to do the same,thks.
Lol
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by caprini1: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2016
Thebachelor:

dont even get me started on that bro. U dont want to hear my story.
In fact am short of words.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by engrjacuzzi: 11:57am On Apr 02, 2016
very soon PMB will get the award of the most abused president in Nigeria. GEJ will be saying shebi I tell you before you enter.??
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by ironheart(m): 11:58am On Apr 02, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Can u pls shut up. Instead of looking into the matter critically you are here talking trash

These Yoruba people seff
eya how shallow you can be! i am a Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by biomanneymailcom: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2016
Deji if truly you called my president an animal ,then you are a goat. You know a goat is a domestic animal eaten by social animal (Buhari). Don't worry. soonest we are coming to party using ur Isis ewu.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by SycophanticGoat: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2016
shaddoww:
is there anything like love for ur country in ur dictionary?

Direct that question to the useless and direction less old buffoon you have as a president bro..

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by doskie(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
ERODEDEAST:
BULL.ARI IS A DISASTER
HIS FOLLOWERS HAVE NO CONSCIENCE.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT BULL.ARI IS A NAMA
this nation will get no where if we the nationals keep bashing and hating ourselves. its time we put in our own little effort to the growth and development of Nigeria in any way we can. the rest of the world have left us to court our own fate ourselves. we dont need hate. we need useful criticism and positive approach to everything. we need love peace and harmony. we need to show nations like china and india that yes! the black pigment in our skin is no limitation to our brains. one love! buhari or not!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by King135: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
I don't blem u were u can talk to d President dis way dat means u don't hv respect 4 ur father foolish idiot we no ur ways fools .
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by 49cents(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
Since when did calling someone an "animal" amount to criticism

It was when GEJ was called an Ineffectual Buffoon and you rejoiced

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Yusuphpedro: 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
CHESTER48:
**** You are in a country that claim to practice democracy,And when a citizen talks about the government then he is jailed..who vote the president there if not you the citizen..you vote him because u want him to work for you.and when u question him he jails u.and u come here and spew rubbish.
how many people the president don jail? Just mention one. ****

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by eagleeye2: 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
I am not supporting anyone who insults the president of Nigeria.
But am so glad to see my good friend @Omenka back to defending APC. Really missed his input on all the Agatu threads few weeks ago.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by modath(f): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
OLADD:

But you can open your bucca cavity to call another leader an "ineffective Buffon". Hypocrisy is gradually becoming a religion in Nigeria.

It is "buccal" , bucca is another thing entirely, "Thank me later".....

I didn't give clueless the ineffectual buffoon tag, The Economist did & it's being used simply because it suits him to a T!

Real hypocrisy is when you I-Robots, believe you have the right to vote for the IB but questioning the so called "Zombies" right to choose to be led by a kunu sipping "dullard"!

You lots had your opportunity, stop being selfish spoil sports & let others have theirs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by maestroferddi: 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
modath:

In the book of wailer chapter stupid verse crazy, calling someone an "animal" is a term of endearment.... cool

People's way of life & culture dictates their conducts & ethics of public speaking, with some I don't have any expectation...

Deji Adeyanju knows better, he is "playing" on the sentiments of his co travellers!

Stop exhibiting infantile excitement...

Granted that it is utterly reprehensible for the Adeyanju fellow to have resorted to uncouth language in addressing the president of the country.

But could he not have taken this irresponsible act from APC's infamous copybook of denigrating constituted authority when they were in opposition?

I just hope the present opposition desists from toeing the APC line or else there may be no Nigeria again...
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by truthspeaks: 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Y pray? Is Madrid dying or abt 2 be killed
Singingbae:
Please am a #madridsta

#HalaMadrid

#PrayForMadrid
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by GbagaunHunter: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
johnwizey:
YES, HIS FOLLOWERS ARE HAVE NO CONSCIENCE grin grin

cc: GbagaunHunter
wink
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Oxenomy: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
See as lying Zombies are running amok on this thread grin grin ... APC and hypocrisy are like hard co.rk and wet pvssy grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Acidosis(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
I'm not afraid of him either.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Eeroh95(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Find something else to get attention bro
Remember whatever happens,he is still the president
Although he is......................anything you add to ma word dey your head ooo
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by eagleeye2: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
doskie:
this nation will get no where if we the nationals keep bashing and hating ourselves. its time we put in our own little effort to the growth and development of Nigeria in any way we can. the rest of the world have left us to court our own fate ourselves. we dont need hate. we need useful criticism and positive approach to everything. we need love peace and harmony. we need to show nations like china and india that yes! the black pigment in our skin is no limitation to our brains. one love! buhari or not!
I believe you are really a patriot. But the politics of hate was sown by the APC, really can't blame the PDP and its supporters.
Moreover, have you noticed that the APC still gloat and insult GEJ even after he has left power. Why will someone refer to GEJ as IB and the same person gets angry when Buhari is referred to as an Animal?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Eeroh95(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Acidosis:
I'm not afraid of him either.
don't let your dad see this post ooo
The garri wey you dey drink for house,you no like am?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by maestroferddi: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
Nigeria is yet to have an opposition party.
Just as Nigeria is being piloted by an absent ruling party...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / FAKE / Army Tells Amaechi “parade Has Changed Gear”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.