Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats (1071 Views)

Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats by posakosa(m): 1:10am On Jul 29, 2009
A Queens nurse allegedly channeled Lorena Bobbitt as she exacted revenge yesterday on her hubby for his infidelity.

The woman, feeling burned over her husband's cheating, woke him up by pouring a "big pot" of scalding water over his genitals, the victim told The NY Post.

"I was in bed, I was fast asleep . . . She came into the bedroom and poured hot water all over me," Emmanuel "Ojo" Ojofeitimi, 67, said last night from his hospital bed, where he was being treated for second- and third-degree burns over 30 percent of his body.

"I didn't know what had happened. By the time I woke up, the skin was falling off," Ojofeitimi said.

"It sounded like a woman screaming," a neighbor in their Springfield Gardens building said of the 6 a.m. attack.

Ojofeitimi said his wife was wielding a large hunk of wood expecting that he would attack her after she scalded him.

"I don't know whether she flipped out, or something happened . . . I didn't anticipate this at all," he said.

"She does not know how to forgive and forget; she doesn't let anything go by," he said. "If I come home late from work, she's always assuming that I'm with a woman."

But Ojofeitimi said his wife of 21 years, who is from Grenada, had never gotten violent before.

Ojofeitimi said, "I will file for divorce, but I don't want her in jail."
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats by GEW: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2009
posakosa:

A Queens nurse allegedly channeled Lorena Bobbitt as she exacted revenge yesterday on her hubby for his infidelity.

The woman, feeling burned over her husband's cheating, woke him up by pouring a "big pot" of scalding water over his genitals, the victim told The NY Post.

"I was in bed, I was fast asleep . . . She came into the bedroom and poured hot water all over me," Emmanuel "Ojo" Ojofeitimi, 67, said last night from his hospital bed, where he was being treated for second- and third-degree burns over 30 percent of his body.

"I didn't know what had happened. By the time I woke up, the skin was falling off," Ojofeitimi said.

"It sounded like a woman screaming," a neighbor in their Springfield Gardens building said of the 6 a.m. attack.

Ojofeitimi said his wife was wielding a large hunk of wood expecting that he would attack her after she scalded him.

"I don't know whether she flipped out, or something happened . . . I didn't anticipate this at all," he said.

"She does not know how to forgive and forget; she doesn't let anything go by," he said. "If I come home late from work, she's always assuming that I'm with a woman."

But Ojofeitimi said his wife of 21 years, who is from Grenada, had never gotten violent before.

Ojofeitimi said, "I will file for divorce, but I don't want her in jail."
the lady exercised her rights to take him out of circulation like he exercised his of giving her any VD. he is a big fool. this day and age still fucking about like he is best gift to women.
shameless idiot
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats by posakosa(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2009
GEW:

the lady exercised her rights to take him out of circulation like he exercised his of giving her any VD. he is a big fool. this day and age still fucking about like he is best gift to women.
shameless idiot

I totally concur. She is my type of woman. I would rather her have his thing chopped off.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats by GEW: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2009
posakosa:

I totally concur. She is my type of woman. I would rather her have his thing chopped off.
thanks.
the man is a big fool.  like all other cheaters he  tot he was getting away with it. 
hope they bring out  his pics too.

still a fool at 60+
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats by posakosa(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2009
A fool is always a fool. Age makes no difference.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats by GEW: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2009
posakosa:

A fool is always a fool. Age makes no difference.
you are so right. what diet are you on?
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats by MrCrackles(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2009
Topic
ALLAHU AKBAR! shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats by posakosa(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic
ALLAHU AKBAR! shocked shocked shocked grin

LOL, now granpa can keep his tom tom inside his shokoto
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats by posakosa(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2009
GEW:

you are so right. what diet are you on?

Diet ke ?
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats by tayoccu(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2009
y'all are so quick to jump to conclusions.
What if the lady had been wrong?
*she's human you know? and thus prone to error.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats by posakosa(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2009
Even if cheating didnt do it, something made his wife of 21 yrs very upset and angry.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats by tayoccu(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2009
and 2 wrongs make it right?
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats by posakosa(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2009
Who cares ? Some men think that they can get away with many things, If I was her, I would kill him instead or better yet, chop off his tomtom
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats by spikedcylinder: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2009
Na wa o. If we get scalded each time we offend people, none of us would be here to type.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats by posakosa(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2009
Theres a reason for apologies and sorrys.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2010
D anger of a woman is greater n intense dan d lake of fire-bible so 2 u cheatin men b warnd cos more often dan not cheatin always cause physical,mental n emotional pain n torture 2 both men n women
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats by nevachange(f): 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2010
that hubby is a total disgrace to the bad sharp guys, his location,calculation,action was wrong, total dulling
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats by harakiri(m): 6:12am On Apr 05, 2010
If it was a guy that poured hot water all over his cheating wife's puSsYy, everybody would have crucified him but since it's a woman that did it. . .it's okay.What a world!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats by mamagee3(f): 1:08am On Apr 06, 2010
Nigerian men and adultery grin
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats by chiozor: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2010
what if reverse was the case here
why don't the woman walk away out of the man's life instead of committing crime hiding under the cloak of emotional hurt
if she destroys the kitten, will she not go out to get that??is that not cheatingwill the man also have poured hot water on her own punnai?? i weep,

(1) (Reply)

Three Japanese Drug Smugglers Executed In China / Crime Does Pay / See Photo Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.