Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,082 members, 7,977,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:07 PM

IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest (1478 Views)

IPOB Plans Mega Rally For Trump’s Inauguration / Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) / IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by ukomko: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2016
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has said that it will resume protest in it bid to free Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra and that it is putting in place a Television technology that it will use to broadcast live all its activities in Nigeria.

IPOB also said its leader and Director of Radio Biafra, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu will no longer accept any food, including those brought by his close family members to avoid poisoning it by the Department of State Security, DSS, alleged to always scrutinize his food before allowing it in.

IPOB in a statement jointly signed by its spokesmen Emma Mmezu and Dr Clifford Iroanya, said ‘many people are willing to die for Nnamdi Kanu so Buhari led All Progressives Congress Federal Government should tread carefully with the life of Mr. Kanu because hell will be let loose if anything happens to him, Nigeria will never be the same should anything untoward happens to Kanu”.

“Our resumption of protest is imminent but for understandable reasons we can’t give you details yet. We are putting in place our TV technology so the whole world will watch it live online and gain firsthand knowledge of the brutality of the Nigerian Army.

“We are IPOB and we do things in a unique way, so our next outing will shake the whole earth. The worst mistake this government did is to arrest our leader and now they are beginning to discover how formidable we are.

“Death to us is nothing, freedom for Biafra is everything. Those governors from southeast state who have decided to bring them selves out as argent of the APC led government in Nigeria will soon know the stuff IPOB is made of at the appropriate time.

“In response to what some South East Governors are doing, IPOB does not expect our elders and leaders to support us openly, we know that not all of them are trust worthy. IPOB worldwide decided to be doing and piloting this struggle without them at this point in time, till the appointed time” they said.

Also “there is serious plan to kill Mr. Kanu by his persecutors who are confused on what to do about the charges they preferred against him, just as they said they will resume their protests.

“We have advised our leader to reject every food, including those brought by close family members because the DSS that always scrutinize his food before allowing it in as might poison the food.

“He will also not mix with other prisoners because we are aware that Interior Ministry officials working through the Prison Service have planted their agents pretending to be prisoners, in order to spy and report on him to DSS.

“We have eyes everywhere so we get regular reports on his health status. Nigeria knows the consequences should anything happen to our leader because in every family in Biafra lands are hardcore IPOB” they said.

“The bail refusal is not a problem for us because IPOB wants the trial to go ahead, so we can expose and disgrace a corrupt judicial system hamstrung by the whims of a dictator in the the present government of Nigeria” they said.

The group alleged that “the trial Judge was hired to do a hatchet job, but he never reckoned that we will be this tenacious. As long as they want to go by the rule in this trial we welcome, it but any silly games will be resisted.

“It is obvious that the Nigerian Federal Government has no case against our leader Nnamdi Kanu, hence we continue to call for his release rather than his vindictive detention.

Meanwhile, the IPOB through it Media and Publicity Officer Mr. Emma Powerful has denied a local radio and television report in Anambra state that Mr. Nnamdi Kanu is begging President Muhammadu Buhari to release him.

IPOB described the report precisely from the Anambra State owned radio and television reports as blatant lie that is calculated to destroy the name of Mr. Kanu and to give the impression that he is chicken hearted when he is not and is in high spirit to face his trumped up charges.

According to Mr. Powerful to set the records straight, there no time IPOB, Mr Kanu or his lawyers wrote to Buhari, Nigerian Government or representatives of the Nigerian Government anywhere in the world begging for the release of Mr Kanu, rather IPOB through lawyer to Mr Kanu wrote the British High Commission Abuja over the injustice by Nigerian Federal Government against Mr kanu who is also a British citizen.

In the letter through their lawyer Hon. Ifeanyi Ejiofor, titled “Nnamdi Kanu: A victim of travesty of justice and a call for British Government to be on the watch” IPOB said there is a deliberate design by the Nigerian Government to subvert the course of justice in the criminal trial of Mr. Kanu.

“It is repeating the obvious to state that Mr Kanu is a full British citizen, by virtue of which position he is entitled to all rights, privileges and protections guaranteed under the British Laws and convention.

http://biafrasay.com/p/319827/ipob-plans-live-tv-broadcast-massive-protest

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by ukomko: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2016
These guyz are mean

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by SUPERPACK: 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
More beans to kanu's plate.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by yarimo(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hope Solomon arase is still d ig and buratai is still d army chief?
Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lips Sealed
Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by omofunaab(m): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
I trust burutai

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by Kyase(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
SUPERPACK:
More beans to kanu plate.

IPOB also said its leader and Director of Radio Biafra, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu will no longer accept any food, including those brought by his close family members to avoid poisoning it by the Department of State Security, DSS, alleged to always scrutinize his food before allowing it in.
Say e no go chop again ooo.
Na die be that oooooooo grin

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by johnwizey: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Kyase:

Say e no go chop again ooo.
Na die be that oooooooo grin
grin grin Dem wan quick send am go meet ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
I hope the Nigerian Army + the Nigerian Airforce + the Nigerian Navy are ready to test their recently acquired sophisticated military rifles, RPGs, Tow missiles, T90 Tanks & Gun-ships? grin

The Target practice season is about to commence. grin

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
Man: Baby, i love you, would you marry me? Woman: (stands up and gave him a stinging slap on his face) I have waited more than 12yrs, i have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes, even went on my way to be nice to specie of marriageble age! I took up new hobbies, watching football and playstation. I went to house on the rock, MFM, Christ Embassy, Living Faith, Redeemed and presently at Winners looking everywhere for you, I went from a size 16 to size 10, so that when you see me, you will love what you see. I left lagos to abuja, then i left to portharcourt, then i went all the way to kano. I joined hi-five, from hi-five to facebook, from facebook to twitter, i even had a blog on which i rented, hoping you will show up!! I uploaded only my best pictures on facebook, infact i took photo sessions to look my best!!! I attended all the weddings, whether the invitation was direct or indirect! The next place i was hoping to check was the moon, before you crawled out from the door directly to me!! So it was you all dis while?? The neighbour i say hello to every morning!! Were you trying my faith You almost rendered my prayer life useless!! What were u waiting for What sign were you looking for?? Do you want to kill me before you reveal yourself? Now be a gentleman, get down on your kneels and put the ring on my finger!!! The guy replied, "APRIL FOOL" What is going to happen next??

1 Like

Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
that nnamdi KANU is a scammer buh my fellow ndigbo fail to see this

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by StunningCEO: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
The iPods and mouth sha... wink...so much shakara by noise but no action.... cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by tunjiajayi: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
I-pleb toots.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by kozmokaz(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
a protest been aired live?

mmmmh I think IPOB gat plans oooo

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by vayne(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
SUPERPACK:
More beans to kanu's plate.
StunningCEO:
The iPods and mouth sha... wink...so much shakara by noise but no action.... cheesy.
Zoharariel:
I hope the Nigerian Army + the Nigerian Airforce + the Nigerian Navy are ready to test their recently acquired sophisticated military rifles, RPGs, Tow missiles, T90 Tanks & Gun-ships? grin
The Target practice season is about to commence. grin
yarimo:
Hope Solomon arase is still d ig and buratai is still d army chief?
Shooting practice during a live protest? You are truly dull!
That is why your misfortune will ever remain a thing of joy to us,case study:mile 12 crisis.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by ElrayKhalifah(m): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
What else can i say?

^

I love dem zombies
Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by ElrayKhalifah(m): 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by ElrayKhalifah(m): 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by ElrayKhalifah(m): 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by omenka(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
tunjiajayi:
I-pleb toots.
Which one be dis again?? gringringrin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by mynd1(f): 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
*dialling* Buratai and Aranse. cheesy
Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by fulanimafia: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by UmuEri(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
A live broadcast of Protests will go a long way!

IPOB setting the pace since the time of Kanu.

We thank Chukwu Abiama

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by Kommen(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
This is super story
grin cheesy
They wan do wetin again ?
So all the Aba made Ballistic hydrogen Bombs ko grin
All the surface to air abi na rivers missiles ko grin

Na story story

1 Like

Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by Tallesty1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
spotlessduke:
You sure Igbos agree that you're their fellowundecided
Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Tallesty1:
You sure Igbos agree that you're their fellowundecided
yeah from anambra for that matter Onitsha north
Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by Kyase(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
johnwizey:
grin grin Dem wan quick send am go meet ojukwu
Lol na true oo
Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by senior123: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
spotlessduke:

True he is actually being paid by America and NATO. Same as Boko Haram. Mercenaries for Western Agenda in Nigeria. Because if you critically look at it, doing it will make the igbos extremely poor. It will only soothe their egotistic pride but they will truly be poorer and a new breeding ground for exploitation.
As China has the land in Nigeria, it seems like Nigeria is looking east not west. This shakes America. They now know that the only part of Nigeria they actually need is the SE and SW lands. If only they can some how cut this place out of Nigeria, that will remove all China's Interest in Nigeria and they will look to Russia for oil. But America is dead on arrival with any business deal in America. So they have made they prices of oil irrelevant, and paying IPOB to re-invent a war that was fought decades ago. If only Biafra can be cutt of The West will have their territory back.
Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by Anticabal: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
It will be a LIVE TV protest.

1) The fulani-led Islamic army inspired by their bloodthirsty mohammed will shoot.

2.) The shootings will be live on TV and transmitted directly to world media like CNN, Aljazeera, IBTImes, Huffingtonpost, Skynews,CCTV.

3.) The ICC will have more evidence against the presidiotic dulllard.

4.) Buhari is arrested while on one of his tourist junketeering.

5.) The dulllard is thrown into ICC jail for mass murder where he will be fuckkked in his 80 year old skinny ass by Radovan and Taylor

6.) Justice is served!

Sai Justice!

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by senior123: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
IPOB what we need is a redefinition of the Nigerian Political Structure, Renaming the Political Geo-Sub regions, Decentralization of access to state resources and a redefinition of how resources and revenues are allocated across states. [STATES CAN ONLY TAKE OUT IN VALUE WHAT THEY HAVE PUT IN, IN RESOURCES, WORK, FOOD, CONTRIBUTIONS, INVESTMENTS ETC]. If IPOB moves for this, they will have control over their resources and who controls the revenues from them and most Nigerian states [I can assure you, Yoruba, Middle-belt & even some Northern states] will actually Join their cause.

I mean if you meet the average northern man, their leaders have been in power but they have remained the poorest and their cities the most destitute. They do not benefit from this system in anyway but instead get used as scape goats and recruitment base for people to die in the Army.They complain bitterly if you bother to listen.

Spend this breathe doing something useful that will rather rather than pushing for a war you people know will never happen.
Re: IPOB Plans Live TV Broadcast, Massive Protest by Ooni: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
senior123:
IPOB what we need is a redefinition of the Nigerian Political Structure, Renaming the Political Geo-Sub regions, Decentralization of access to state resources and a redefinition of how resources and revenues are allocated across states. [STATES CAN ONLY TAKE OUT IN VALUE WHAT THEY HAVE PUT IN, IN RESOURCES, WORK, FOOD, CONTRIBUTIONS, INVESTMENTS ETC]. If IPOB moves for this, they will have control over their resources and who controls the revenues from them and most Nigerian states [I can assure you, Yoruba, Middle-belt & even some Northern states] will actually Join their cause.

I mean if you meet the average northern man, their leaders have been in power but they have remained the poorest and their cities the most destitute. They do not benefit from this system in anyway but instead get used as scape goats and recruitment base for people to die in the Army.They complain bitterly if you bother to listen.

Spend this breathe doing something useful that will rather rather than pushing for a war you people know will never happen.
its not true! What we need is the renovation of our desolate yoruba land let us leave ibos alone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw Youth Council Regrets Their Parents Role In 1970s / Biafra: IPOB Disowns Anti Niger-delta Avengers Group / VIDEO: Nigeria Immigration Officer Extorting Money From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.