Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,579 members, 7,917,847 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:36 PM

Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose (348 Views)

Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti / "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) / Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fayose by Geezyayo(m): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
"FAYOSE GBOTI E"
Is fayose a governor or a full-time antagonist of President Buhari?
or
Is making comments aimed at castigating other people the constitutional duty of a governor. Gov. Fayose should remember a proverb he himself quoted not long ago " FALANA GBOTI E....". It is unwarranted and uncalled for to keep distracting Nigerians all because you think you have an opinion, you have the right to have your opinion but Mr. Governor must you always speak it out in public?
Is it wrong to communicate your grieviances if any, privately with Mr. President?
Mr. Governor you have the mandate of over two million nigerians focus on doing your best in bringing to their doorstep the dividends of democracy.
In Nigeria's history, even the president that stayed at home the most still faced various challenges and yet at the end of the day we had nothing to show for it. I personally do not see anything wrong with Mr. Presidents traveling i only suggest he prioritizes and stay focused on giving us his best. As long as Mr. President gives his best to making our Nation better i have no problem. A lot of people like Mr. Governor fail to understand that even in the best Democratic dispensation it is still hard and almost impossible to fulfill all campaign promises for christ sakes take a look at the economy. You should understand by holding an office as a Governor by now that there are what i believe to be practical realities in governance. This practical realities are what we must evaluate before we can take decisions, permit me to say 90 % of Mr. Presidents campaign promises when analysed and cross evaluated with the present state of the Nigerian economy are unrealistic. Therefore, Mr. Governor and all other citizens of Nigeria should stop expecting magic to happen. We have already made our choice, let's stand by it as MEN and WOMEN who want the best for Nigeria. Let's support PMB it's the only way we can move forward as a nation.

I'm Alukoolokun ayomide i believe with the progressive effort of you and i a better Nigeria is possible. We'll get there!!!
Re: Fayose by Redoil: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
Apc did worst to gej and if fayose did such to Buhari the junketeer hevean will not fall

(1) (Reply)

Change Or One Chance! Which One Are We Into? / Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC / Chibok Girls: Senate Summons Service Chiefs, Reps Demand Rescue Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.