Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,545 members, 7,901,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu (5980 Views)

Evidence To Prove That Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead/Captured / Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / AGF Seeks Further Evidence To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu by falseman(m): 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
Na people like OP DSS go invite to provide evidence once he gets there them go lock am up and I'm sure his family members can't afford a lawyer for him na to come online dey form FBI.

No implicate yourself oo the fear of naija police is the beginning of wisdom.

DSS go soon take you shine

1 Like

Re: A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
ElCount:
guy carry am go give them for abuja make we hear word, I don't know anything about ur previous arguments so I dnt know why u are telling me all these.
You got a video on youtube and ur jumping up and down as if you dug up gold from the ground. Are u the only one who has access to youtube for you to think folks have not seen that video b4

grin grin

Ipob

ipob

ipob

lies and deceit

"Are u the only one who has access to youtube for you to think folks have not seen that video b4"

Am I the only one who has access thinking no one have seen it before.... This video was uploaded today this evening by me. No one have seen it before lie muhamed
Re: A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
falseman:
Na people like OP DSS go invite to provide evidence once he gets there them go lock am up and I'm sure his family members can't afford a lawyer for him na to come online dey form FBI.

No implicate yourself oo the fear of naija police is the beginning of wisdom.

DSS go soon take you shine

lol... grin weting I wan provide evidence... this got me rolling me to will be arrested grin
Re: A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu by falseman(m): 12:02am On Apr 03, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

lol... grin weting I wan provide evidence... this got me rolling me to will be arrested grin

Your topic says Evidence. You have the copy of the video why not burn it to a CD then take it to DSS or Court since you said the website isn't working.

There is no point ranting here. Before going make sure your family can afford a good lawyer ****
Re: A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 03, 2016
Viewing this topic: TheGoodJoe(m ), BiafraudExposed and 2 guest(s)

thegoodjoe my man come comment na
Re: A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:20am On Apr 03, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Viewing this topic: TheGoodJoe(m ),
BiafraudExposed and 2 guest(s)

thegoodjoe my man come comment na

This one is bigger than me. What was Kanu the son of thunder thinking? I will be honest with you. There is no way this guy can walk free promoting statement like these.

I have left Nnamdi Kanu for his people. If they like his ways and wishing policemen dead, It is good for them.

There are Police officers who lost their lives protecting us. I know many are bad but there are very many good hardworking and selfless Nigerian Police Officers.

Hate blinds us from reasonable thoughts.
Re: A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu by DopeBoiRapy(m): 6:53am On Apr 03, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
On that audio video. recorded from their terrestrial radio not online. When he compared onitcha to Aba.
That video is evidence 2. Evidence 1 I will release very soon. He said he doesn't believe in religion what white man said but facts and figures... Very soon before part3...

This audio made it incontrovertible that Nnamdi Kanu actually killed the police. Like he said in igbo are they still alive, in Aba a simple order. the force men are dying. Aba and Igwocha is a living example... They will keep burying police men till they complete 60. When ever they bury 60 is the end of black Sunday avenge. We are not uwazurike and massob... A simple order and now they are burying them..
Not exactly how he said it but the facts...
From what he said it could be deduced because of his ORDER TO KILL... the police and army are been killed and buried in Aba and buried in igwocha (port Harcourt)
Hear the audio for yourself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYFpJ-Wny8

Audio evidence that Nnamdi Kanu actually killed... And cannot be refuted it is not him. It is indubitable... You people should beg for his release because he actually killed like he said.
Section 320 of the criminal code constitution of Nigeria...
threat to kill carries life imprisonment. But on that video he enunciated the fact that he actually killed...

I will advertise this video... And will release prt1 evidence soon.
OP go get a job
Re: A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 03, 2016
DopeBoiRapy:
OP go get a job

do u know any mechanic shop in Aba I can get employed
Re: A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu by Happiness87(f): 7:20am On Apr 03, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I command you to meet a lawyer you don't know what the law is about.
What more do u want. Someone in that audio called Nnamdi Kanu said he have killed the police and army in Aba and port Harcourt and u want me not to believe...
How am I sure he didn't kill... How...
What does section 4 of the penal code of Nigeria said...
That's y I like flogging u guys hands down in arguments... one guy was saying god of thunder Kanu claimed to worship is God in heaven. I asked him In that audio, Kanu said the god of thunder was a python that protected the oracle where formal ojukwu bonka was... Did the guy argue god of thunder is God again.
Go read cases... He said they killed. It was him. I released that audio in anger because I contacted Radio Biafra on facebook. do u know I have uche mefor number right now. If u doubt me send me an email I send it to u. I will not release it here...
Go understand the law.. He said they obeyed his oder and KILLED
And u want me to believe he didn't... In criminal law what are the exemption to exonerated him now. was he drunk when he said it...
you are sick, if a man dies during protests, he is collateral loss.

Who will persecute the military and police that have killed about 50 in the last 8months
Re: A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 03, 2016
Happiness87:
[quote author=Happiness87 post=44358923]you are sick, if a man dies during protests, he is collateral loss.

Who will persecute the military and police that have killed about 50 in the last 8months

There is a difference between protest and riot I hope u know. Go and understand the law. Even the borrowed English law. when one dies because of a RIOT the law is not responsible...
it's a peaceful protest ba... they intimidate people burn tires, close shops, They rob, buy without paying...
on the 26th of November 2015. they ordered a protest in Igwocha(port harcourt) that day wike warned them. On that 26th in oyigbo. they said before we pass we should pay N500 and if any APC or Nigerian is inside we wouldn't pass...
On that very day close to AP filling station from the place I witnessed they ensured all shops were closed. And they burned dangote cement truck. O is peaceful ba...
They said they started violence and killing abokis when Hausa army shpt them.
They were shot because they infringed the law. and they killed Hausa people on the 26th of November 2015. A protest in Igwocha... And even in Aba u saw that photo of a guy they shot didn't u see smoke... they were burning tires. acting violently. u say it's not a riot but a protest.
u have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu by BeClever: 9:04am On Apr 03, 2016
papaejima1:
nonsense. Is that all you've got?

We can provide you with more if you need them.
It was an oft repeated message on RBL and was not meant to be a secret.
But what you cannot do is prove he killed any officer or his followers did.

So go sit your arse down and face your fuel and light wahala.
Mpama forming sleuth!

One thing **** op don't know is, the more an Igbo man hears this sweet message the more they fall in love with Kanu..the more you print out some of this message the more those who miss that segment updates themselves..

Pls, if you have more kindly publish it here.. ..

I have been looking for some of the ones I missed..

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 04, 2016
Happiness87:

how to u defend that was not a riot and an insurrection
Re: A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2016
someone is admitting to a crime another exonerating him
Re: A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu by dubemnaija: 8:05am On Apr 04, 2016
[quote author=BiafraudExposed post=44360926][/quote]

this is a very good reason why mothers should breastfeed their babies atleast for 14months. This guy was not breastfed well enough..
Re: A Final Evidence To Kill Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 04, 2016
dubemnaija:

this is a very good reason why mothers should breastfeed their babies atleast for 14months. This guy was not breastfed well enough..

grin u can't even quote

(1) (2) (Reply)

“we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW / Picture Of Major General Lagbaja The New Chief Of Army Staff On The Front Line / ISRAEL Bombs Second Largest Hospital In GAZA To The Ground.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.