Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Please Help With Best Liver Treatment Centre In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help With Best Liver Treatment Centre In Nigeria (3167 Views)

Best Liver Transplant In India / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / Best Liver Treatment Centre In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Best Liver Treatment Centre In Nigeria by chisunday(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dear House pls where can we access the best place of liver treatment in Nigeria.my brother is diagnosed of fatty liver pls we need your kind assistance in directing us to the right place of treatment.
Thanks house.
Re: Please Help With Best Liver Treatment Centre In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
chisunday:
Dear House pls where can we access the best place of liver treatment in Nigeria.my brother is diagnosed of fatty liver pls we need your kind assistance in directing us to the right place of treatment.
Thanks house.
Viral hepatitis center in Abuja... their medications takes care of both fatty, hepatitis as well as cirrhosis cases.... inform your brow to start taking alot of water for now, eat more of veges and avoid alcohol as well as soft drinks... i cant really describe the address to you but they have offices in abuja, kaduna and lagos... buzz me if you are interested... Their medication is quite expensive too oooh. i don tell you
Re: Please Help With Best Liver Treatment Centre In Nigeria by chisunday(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pls Justdulla can you help me with their phone number and address?my brother needs serious and urgent attention now.Thanks a million.
Re: Please Help With Best Liver Treatment Centre In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
chisunday:
Pls Justdulla can you help me with their phone number and address?my brother needs serious and urgent attention now.Thanks a million.
08032233545......Name is Dr James... his last location is kaduna... just explain ur brows issue to him and by Gods grace you brother will be ok....
Re: Please Help With Best Liver Treatment Centre In Nigeria by chisunday(m): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Justdulla pls can you give me the viral centre address in Abuja?. Thanks
Re: Please Help With Best Liver Treatment Centre In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Its in kubwa abuja... close to yellow page.... Dr David is the Medical practitioner in charge there.,infact his the Boss...I cant give you his contact cos its his personal pbone number, i will try to get the office line for you so i can connect..
Re: Please Help With Best Liver Treatment Centre In Nigeria by chisunday(m): 7:18am On Apr 04, 2016
Thanks Justdulla,am waiting for the office phone. I have made contact with Dr.James but he told me he is in Kaduna,if I can come over,later he then ask me to call him back today by afternoon if he could direct me to someone in Portharcourt. but pls still help me with that of abuja phone.thanks
Re: Please Help With Best Liver Treatment Centre In Nigeria by Neen: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2017
Its in kubwa abuja... close to yellow page.... Dr David is the Medical practitioner in charge there.,infact his the Boss...I cant give you his contact cos its his personal pbone number, i will try to get the office line for you so i can connect..

Boss can you give me the name of the Hospital in Kubwa, a friend needs it. is it Pison Hospital?

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Grow Huge As A Man. / I Took CBD Oil Every Day For My Anxiety—here's What Went Down / Differences Between A Psychopath And A Sociopath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.