Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,913 members, 7,931,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:56 PM

My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol (36262 Views)

15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife / Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother / Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by gowaga68: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2016
Yunusa case on mind!
As of this one the case wasn't taking further by the police cause of some factors and noise makers didn't make noise due to some factors.
God P.u.n.is.h one sided people.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by BlueMurder(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Joysmart:
religion can't be mentioned here because the girl was not converted to another religion like Ese Oruru
These are two different evil scenarios

Hold it right there and stop being hypocritical! If this same incident had happened in North, this thread would have done a "Ben Johnson" to five pages by now, with deranged folks heaping expletives on the alleged criminal's tribe and religion. And simpletons like Ben Bruce and FFK would have used the opportunity to become emergency activists!

2 Likes

Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by Emeka71(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2016
politricks:
You yourself what are you doing behind her?. I am suspecting you.

#punintended
He wants to do wee-wee inside her buttox.
Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by coolbis: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2016
dtruseeker:
I thought this kind of thing only happen in the north?
its worse in the south south than in the north, especially in Bayelsa where I did my NYSC. Their kids are already sexually active as early as 10 years on the average. If you doubt me, do your research.

1 Like

Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by SOPIGO: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
And u intend to join them.
AyamConfidence:
The man ought to be hung and have his balls flogged severely or they should employ Mayweather to come and train with his balls ....i dont believe the police has anything to offer.....i dont trust them one bit
Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by Fourwinds: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Another stu..pid man.. I detest rapist.. All I wish them is death thru fuel(fire) burnt.. Very useless set of people
Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by DipoDee: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
EggovinMma:
I can't have my daughter raped by my husband and still leave the fuccker alive. He can't just be alive. I will never rest until I see him in a coffin! Bastard!

I support you. What stopped the goat from patronising women of easy virtue if his miserable life depends on sex.

Ruining the life of a little gal like this, and she may later meet other set of useless goats(men) who will insult her for not being a virgin or having a functional womb.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by DipoDee: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
I think rapists should be killed and burnt instantly. Men won't desist from evil until they see their kind getting killed like chicken for the same offence.
Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Junk journalism. Queens 'nephew' David Apigi reported the case, but the so called nephew called Queen his 'niece'.

27 year old Joy was raped by the same Bamkpiki or worreva when she was 6 years old, so does it mean this young man I'm looking at has been raping for over 20 years?

This is really a useless and hopless reportage. As for those reading and commenting, yet didn't notice how disjointed the story is, it shows truly Nigerians don't read
Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by glossy6(f): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
politricks:
You yourself what are you doing behind her?. I am suspecting you.

#punintended
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by dtruseeker(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
coolbis:
its worse in the south south than in the north, especially in Bayelsa where I did my NYSC. Their kids are already sexually active as early as 10 years on the average. If you doubt me, do your research.
I don't doubt you. I know its sarcasm
Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by JaaizTech: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
coolbis:
The Niger Delta is notorious for indiscriminate sex, teenage pregnancy is not uncommon, however curiously our activists are only concerned about teenage marriage!

2 Likes

Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by Vomm: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
Then you will go to the prison before or after the burial and your daughter wud be left defenceless with more men molesting her cos there is no parent around to guide her

"Cutting off the head is not the solution to headache"

EggovinMma:
I can't have my daughter raped by my husband and still leave the fuccker alive. He can't just be alive. I will never rest until I see him in a coffin! Bastard!
Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by Vomm: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
I believe he is also a rapist!!!

Excelboi:
Can u hear urself
Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by Missmossy(f): 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eww what a traumatic experience!! Pity both victims,this man should be killed asap. Evil men like this shouldn't be left lurking around.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by coolbis: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
JaaizTech:
The Niger Delta is notorious for indiscriminate sex, teenage pregnancy is not uncommon, however curiously our activists are only concerned about teenage marriage!
u actually spoke my mind. Nigerian 'activists' are ethnic and religious activists, I wonder why the hypocritical silence in this particular case, while they were quick in castigating a section of the country for teenage marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by uzoormah(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
the man must go to jail...animalistic man behaving animalistically in a way that seem so animalistic.
#animalfather
Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by AminuRano87(m): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
dtruseeker:
I thought this kind of thing only happen in the north?
If the father is Hausa Muslim, people would have insulted all Hausas Muslims

1 Like

Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Vomm:
Then you will go to the prison before or after the burial and your daughter wud be left defenceless with more men molesting her cos there is no parent around to guide her

"Cutting off the head is not the solution to headache"

As long as I kill him, I don't care what happens afterwards.I will kill him and go to prison.
Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by richiepolymer(m): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
It hurts when I read stories like these. Our society is degenerating by the day and we seem to be loosing our consciousness of that fact. What under the sun will make a father rape his daughter? Rape alone is evil talk less of raping his daughter. The scars, the emotional murder? The society suffers more from that man's actions. He needs to be admitted at yaba left immediately. After thorough medical and psycho brainwashing he should do time behind bars. Eeeew angry
Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by richiepolymer(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
It hurts when I read stories like these. Our society is degenerating by the day and we seem to be loosing our consciousness of that fact. What under the sun will make a father rape his daughter? Rape alone is evil talk less of raping his daughter. The scars, the emotional murder? The society suffers more from that man's actions. He needs to be admitted at yaba left immediately. After thorough medical and psycho brainwashing he should do time behind bars. Eeeew angry
Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by AyamConfidence(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
SOPIGO:
And u intend to join them.
God forbid
Re: My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
abelabel:

http://thenationonlineng.net/father-must-go-jail-12-yr-old-girl-impregnated-dad-tells-g/

Things are really happening in this country. When a girl isn't safe in her own home, then what becomes her fate out there in the wild world?

Let's all be our brother's keeper. When you see early signs of abuse let's reports it before it gets to a medically irreversible stage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Catholic Catechist In Abuja, Injure Him (Graphic Photos) / Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos / Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.