Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,482 members, 7,917,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:12 AM

Abuzola On The List Of Moderator - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abuzola On The List Of Moderator (1563 Views)

Check Here To See The List Of New Minister In Nigeria / See The List Of Top 10 Most Expensive Phone In The World / Official: See The List Of Top 11 Most Popular People On Nairaland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by Abuzola(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2009
Seun is insinuating on making me the vice mod on both religion section, please vote for me, i will judge impartially and justly, no more blasphemy and lies in both section. Hurry up and vote for me, you will never regret, peace and harmony will return like never before, i may even choose a christian wife so we can be able to relate. Deadline 1st of August. Vote wisely
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by Horus(m): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2009
I vote for Abuzola !!!
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by muhsin(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2009
You must be kidding, bros. cheesy

Any way, you've my *vote*.
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by Nezan(m): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Seun is insinuating on making me the vice mod on both religion section, please vote for me, i will judge impartially and justly, no more blasphemy and lies in both section. Hurry up and vote for me, you will never regret, peace and harmony will return like never before, i may even choose a christian wife so we can be able to relate. Deadline 1st of August. Vote wisely
You are most guilty of the offences you enumerated above. Funny you, to choose a christian wife just because you want to be vice mod.
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by banom(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Political Promise,

who are you contesting against ?
and what is my share if i help you win ?
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by GEW: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2009
Nezan:

You are most guilty of the offences you enumerated above. Funny you, to choose a christian wife just because you want to be vice mod.
now u know why naija is the way it is. wishy wash people all over the place. when they are not tribalists, religious fanatics they are busy hating and telling lies
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Guys before you vote, think carefully. The first sentence does not make sense at all.

I'd never vote for a moderator who can't express himself properly in the English language. . .

Do you mean i[b]nsinuating [/b] or insisting?

@ Abuzola
Please take this personal. I am of the opinion that you are currently unsuitable for the position of moderator as your English language skills leave much to be desired and you might be unable to be impartially express your functions as moderator.

If you improve on these basic skiis, maybe you might stand a chance in the future.
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by tubabie(f): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2009
You want to be considered for such a position, but see the most recent set of typical madness that assails you
You cause unrest everywhere you go without making an atom of sense!!

[url]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-110103.2624.html
[/url]
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by Abuzola(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2009
Ahonohai, you are the most stupid fool in this chamber, simply because you are a secretary in one public toilet makes you think you are the best, hahahaha, brat ! English is a borrowed language and i can't boast knowing all, am a learner and still learning, what do you understand by insinuate and insist, if seun insisted what would make me create this thread. I do not feel any grieve nor pain for whatever your likes will say, i have been expecting worst than this. If anybody wish you dead thats the worst melody and i have heard that here on this section. This your section will remain in ravage and rampage till i obliterate this section to that of the muslim. *lick lip* expect more of me
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by banom(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola answer my question and stop being harsh on an opponent before you spoil your chances of beeing elected vice mod. and can i have a link to seun's list ?
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by tkb417(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2009
where can i vote?
ill surely vote against you 365 times, 365 days

useless human being
abi u dey crase?
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by PERVERT9: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2009
better thing dey hungry you abi?ol boy nothing for you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2009
i may even choose a christian wife

^^ this is supposed to be icing on the pie?

in what way?
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by Abuzola(m): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2009
Tkb take it is, i have repent, pls keep voting, apparently am leading with 10 votes, pls vote for me
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by argent(f): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Ahonohai, you are the most stupid fool in this chamber, simply because you are a secretary in one public toilet makes you think you are the best, hahahaha, brat ! English is a borrowed language and i can't boast knowing all, am a learner and still learning, what do you understand by insinuate and insist, if seun insisted what would make me create this thread. I do not feel any grieve nor pain for whatever your likes will say, i have been expecting worst than this. If anybody wish you dead thats the worst melody and i have heard that here on this section. This your section will remain in ravage and rampage till i obliterate this section to that of the muslim. *lick lip* expect more of me

You can never be a mod, why did you have to insult the guy? He only pointed out your grammatical errors and instead of taking to correction you resulted to insults.
Are you psychologically balanced?
Note; the above question is rhetorical.

Abuzola:

Tkb take it is, i have repent, pls keep voting, apparently am leading with 10 votes, pls vote for me
Only in your dreams
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2009
you as mod? What a horrid shock . . . no wonder Nigeria is upside down. We'll soon have a drug pusher as head of the NDLEA.

where are we voting by the way?
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by tubabie(f): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Pls where is the voting taking place?
I need to vote pls!Against YOU
How can You be leading by 10 votes in this your mentally imbalanced state shocked
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by JeSoul(f): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2009
Does anyone still take this lost, confused soul seriously? there is no voting going on anywhere. Insinuating Seun actually considered making him a mod is an insult to Seun's intellect.
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by Tudor6(f): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2009
There should be an atheist moderator in both sections. In that way there'll be no impartiality and unnecessary bannings. Just my 2cents
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by JIL(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2009
Tudór:

There should be an atheist moderator in both sections. In that way there'll be no impartiality and unnecessary bannings. Just my 2cents

Atheists have no business being here in the first place. If I hate music what should I be doing in the music/radio section. Atheists should confine themselves within the romance section to spice up their boring life a little bit.  grin
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by banom(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2009
Tudór:

Supported, who else will be objective enough and not see things from his religious prejudice if not the ever objective Atheist,

Tudor,Huxley or Horus has my vote.
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by GEW: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2009
tubabie:

You want to be considered for such a position, but see the most recent set of typical madness that assails you
You cause unrest everywhere you go without making an atom of sense!!

[url]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-110103.2624.html
[/url]
you speak for me and the sensible majority.  this scheming and hatefull liar a mod  as if we dont have enough.

abusola 22 today  72 tomorrow. you are sick.
JeSoul:

Does anyone still take this lost, confused soul seriously? there is no voting going on anywhere. Insinuating Seun actually considered making him a mod is an insult to Seun's intellect.
dont do thanksgiving just yet
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by manmustwac(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2009
For a very religious country like Nigeria i've noticed that religious topics hardly make the front page. We need a mod who will make sure that religious topics do make the front page.
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 30, 2009
Abuzola:

Who wished me dead?  grin grin grin

Ah Abuzola. . .I'm a fool eh? Is that all you could come up with?

I was simply correcting your grammatical errors and you choose to insult me. I shall report you very soon
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by JeSoul(f): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2009
banom:

Supported, who else will be objective enough and not see things from his religious prejudice if not the ever objective Atheist,

Tudor, Huxley or Horus has my vote.

ROTFLOL  grin  are you serious?
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by duduspace(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2009
JIL:

Atheists have no business being here in the first place. If I hate music what should I be doing in the music/radio section. Atheists should confine themselves within the romance section to spice up their boring life a little bit.  grin

If I'm not sick, then what am I doing in the hospital? dumb question, have you ever heard of Doctors and Nurses?
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by alimat2(f): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2009
VOTE ABUZOLA,   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked         shocked       shocked      shocked     shocked      shocked   shocked   shocked SAYS WHO

ANY WAY I WILL VOTE AGAINST U A MILLION,BILLION, TRILLION AND UNCOUNTABLE TIMES, YOU THIS RELIGION FANATIC
MODERATOR OR MONDETOR YOU CAN SMELL IT LET ALONE GET IT UNLESS U STOP CRITICISM

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by noetic2: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2009
I actually do wish there was an election for a mod. . . . . , abuzola is a nice candidate for allah. . . .he will take e-terrorism to another level grin
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by Phemour: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2009
na wa for hia ooo

Abuzola On The List Of Moderator?

Where is the list?
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by noetic2: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2009
. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by Phemour: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2009
why grin? tongue
Re: Abuzola On The List Of Moderator by Abuzola(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2009
Hey guys am just kidding, no one is making me a mod. By the way what makes you think i will desire being a mod, by God who created me even if am given i will turn the offer down. I leave you all in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Heard About The Four Human Temperaments? Lets Talk. / Scary Photos Of Dancehall Artiste Kenardo André Robi That Got Goat Horn Implants / NASA Confirms Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Complete Darkness In Nov. 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.