Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,805 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:07 PM

Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. (70488 Views)

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB / Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS / 21 Of 23 anti aircraft guns sold to bokoharam under PMB pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by ZUBY77(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yea, Obama is in love with Buhari
hopeless Zombism

1 Like

Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by miky2002(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Na wa for some pipo shal

Na from that statEment you go know those that did not have father and the product of baby factory... They lack home training and have no respect for the elders...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Typical #IPoDZombie rubbish.. grin

This you ipod of a thing is getting boring.

1 Like

Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by SycophanticGoat: 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
yettyalo:
Dat we are given the freedom of expression doesn't mean we should misuse it. In some countries, a citizen is not allowed to abuse the president, not to talk of posting it on social media. We are not barbarians. A president will always remain a president, anything u say abt ur president to an outsider is what he will say abt all Nigerians, including you.

So it's only the senseless, senile, stûpid, skullfuck, shitface, shitty scrote of a president (mumuhammado mumuhary) that have the exclusive rights to insult Nigerians while the seven headed demons called APC have the exclusive right to insult a sitting president right?

Una never chin-chun-chin
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by otiigba1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
That's because America has a (ulterior motive) interest in nigeria perhaps to enslave nigerians and milk their economy to achieve that must pretend to stay close to the only dullard that will help make it achievable and easier.
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by sleepingTROUBLE: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ijebulogic:
1. Perception is everything. Sitting next to the US at such a global stage is a "message" to the rest of the world that Nigeria should be taken seriously.

2. That Susan woman wearing red in the background with arms crossed is probably the most Dangerous person in Obama's cabinet. PMB please don't accept tea from her while you're there.
You can tell that to one who does not know the nature of the American politics. Obama is going to vacate that sit of power for another potential president whose policies might not favour this country. Pray its not Trump.
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by SycophanticGoat: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
ZUBY77:
Yea, Obama is in love with Buhari
hopeless Zombism

Yeah, I think they should get married so that aresa will be the senseless old fool's best man..

1 Like

Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by repogirl(f): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
[size=16pt]Zombies grasping at straws! How does Booooharis seat next to Obama put fuel in my car? Or electricity in my house.

If Booohari likes, he should sit next to the moon, that's the least of our issues![/size] angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by aprilaries(m): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
MyGeneration:
People with bsc in pysics, engineering nd science re talking ideas and one mumu is der occupying space with nepa bill as certificate grin.

That man is old enough to be your father. You guys should be careful of ur statement. He is the president of ur nation whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by sammy4life2(m): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
aresa:
Power sabi power...
@ op can't u see that the arrangement is just alphabetically ?
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by fred04(m): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
ABI Buhari LOVES SITTING NEXT TO OBAMA.. BUT ANYWAY, WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH OUR ECONOMY....@ OP NO WORRY UR DATA SUBSCRIPTION WILL SOON INCREASE AND AS AT THAT TIME,U WILL HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO DO WITH UR DATA. BUT BESIDE, HAVE U PAYED UR MONTHLY ATM MAINTENANCE FEE?
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by Shymm3x: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
But why does BooHarry the greatest tourist that ever liveth look like someone with full blown AIDS?

I had to check the pics again, and Obama was looking at BooHarry like, "Darn, this Fulani nyggah stinks like doodoo!"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3560248_vllkyt4kihm2q6cab_d878ae1b_jpgeb8859e4e304f172afc04b69bf323bca

1 Like

Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by Jnrbaino4real(m): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
The black race will remain black race.for goodness sake , how does this pix change the current hardship in the country.imagine celebrating sitting next to Obama. What a life ?
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by hush15: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
aresa:
Power sabi power...

Obama has got just a few months to spend in office. Looking forward to what either Trump or Clinton's side of the story in the days ahead
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by philemonemenike(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
because African nah African GOD BLESS NIGERIAN GOD BLESS KANYE GOD BLESS AMERICAN!!!!
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by solidman59(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Let's assume our economy has improved and is similar to that of America under the leadership of Buhari, is this anything to be proud about?
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by Halaz(m): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
MyGeneration:
See as Buhari keep mouth like F00l. lipsrsealed
thank God he is not f00l, and
not f00l like Otueke J.

1 Like

Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
No matter how dearly our good and best president performs the agents of doom will never be happy. So, keep crying.
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by Viktor1983(m): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Babzilla:
You might pay for his funeral as well
I'll gladly pay for any zombies funeral..
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by Heavance(m): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Some people here are kids, they just will commend a senseless thing like this....... Really, they will support the govt because their parents still pay for all they do.
The minute u start earning something ursef n even have to buy water wt ur hard earned money, you will attack anybody in power that makes life unbearable to u, be it Buhari, Jona or any other wicked Nigerian on sit.
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by omocheche(f): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jesus!
MyGeneration:
People with bsc in pysics, engineering nd science re talking ideas and one mumu is der occupying space with nepa bill as certificate grin.
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
The two change zombies .
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
aresa:

#iPoDZombie...e pain me, but you are the one wailing like village bingo...

Odenson village dullard.. grin
So na so the word Zombie, Zombies dey pain una since, chaiii i nor know before ooo.
He dun pain you tire to the extend you come dey use am, and want make all your fellow zombies use am too... Uncle Zombie sorry ooo, i nor know say the word zombie dey burn you since ooo. Abeg nor vex we nor go dey call you zombie again.
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by greatseed: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
aresa:
Bonus. grin
Obama be like 'I Just Love this Man called Buhari' admiration....
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by Bizibi(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Paid agent,well it is your hustle
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by elexjojo745(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
MyGeneration:

Wicked cool shocked shocked
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by Kennitrust(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Another unintelligent #iPoDZombie village bingo. You clowns are so boring..

Sadly, your pain, sorrow and wailing go last till 2019...
Ndo... grin
zombie
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by amir02(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
MyGeneration:

y insulting d leader..this totally bad !!!
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
miky2002:

Na from that statEment you go know those that did not have father and the product of baby factory... They lack home training and have no respect for the elders...
Not really because in reality that guy might be respectful but you know social media things na, it's were they just type what they like
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by amir02(m): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
MyGeneration:

y insulting d leader...this totally bad !!!
Re: Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. by Diamondpicture(m): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
I like these man called buhari I so much believe in him that he will make things work for good but I believe that he needs more time , sometimes I wish that he is close to me that I will have the time to advice him on how to handle some certain issues and to control his anger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres / Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari / FG Proposes N24,000 Minimum Wage; States N20,000; NLC Wants N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.