Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,398 members, 7,881,447 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

How To Get Rid Of Pimples And Acne Scars Permanently - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Pimples And Acne Scars Permanently (696 Views)

Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) / Man Whose Leg Is Permanently Hanging On Air Undergoes Surgery In Kogi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Pimples And Acne Scars Permanently by elsaturn(m): 3:03am On Apr 03, 2016
Main objective of creating this article is to help so many helpless people out there looking for acne(pimples),dark spot and other skin disease solution but this is most specially designed for acne(pimples) and acne scars. Let me first of all tell you a little bit of my acne(pimple) and dark spots experience at high school… when i entered high school my face was very clear and free of acne and dark spots but as soon as i was nearing my final year at high school i started having serious acne breakouts and it escalated to a higher level that i can’t even live my house and do what others are doing without getting people starring at me in such a bizarre way... Read more

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Local Name For This Plant Bridella Ferruguinea / Tooth Aches And Problems Solved / Juice Recipes To Manage Diabetes Naturally Without Any Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.