Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:11 AM

Wizkid Fires Back At Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Fires Back At Linda Ikeji (1923 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho / Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? / Stella Dimoko Throws Shade At Linda Ikeji's 'Fake' Hermes Bags (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Fires Back At Linda Ikeji by deekaybeatz(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2016
Yesterday Linda brought up the new about wizkid being served eviction notice from his house at lekki phase one. Today wizkid responded to Linda with this instagram post. Not long ago, wizkid bought a new house in Las Vegas

Re: Wizkid Fires Back At Linda Ikeji by SweetieConstie(f): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2016
embarassed
Re: Wizkid Fires Back At Linda Ikeji by MrNigeriaPMB: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2016
E don pay him house rent
Re: Wizkid Fires Back At Linda Ikeji by NiRfreak(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2016
When you are a celebrity.....correct grammar does not always matter.
Re: Wizkid Fires Back At Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2016
NiRfreak:
That's ghetto American...undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Fires Back At Linda Ikeji by slyzy(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2016
And the beef continues
Re: Wizkid Fires Back At Linda Ikeji by utenwuson: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2016
imbeciles
Re: Wizkid Fires Back At Linda Ikeji by NoApology(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2016
NiRfreak:

that's black American English.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Fires Back At Linda Ikeji by NiRfreak(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
That's ghetto American...undecided

okay.... will need more lessons from you....cos will soon become a Celeb
Re: Wizkid Fires Back At Linda Ikeji by iamsea(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2016
To me... I see no big in a celeb that is still relevant and making money living in a rented house... Cuz, these ppl go places nd see different kinda beautiful houses... So, probably they are pilling up the cash to build something really cool later when they are no more relevant and making enough cash... Because am damn sure wiz is rich enough to build a house considering the kind of endorsements he's got.. The only time i can have a problem with a celeb is if he/she is not investing and later come to d fans in future to complain of being broke.... God knows i will so blast his balls...
Re: Wizkid Fires Back At Linda Ikeji by Danielle22(f): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hmmm...okay
Re: Wizkid Fires Back At Linda Ikeji by babylolaroy(f): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
NiRfreak:
okay.... will need more lessons from you....cos will soon become a Celeb

you gon be a celeb and yu dont already speak no ghetto american. that dont do you no good and you aint gon be no celeb no more

yeah..thats how they roll
Re: Wizkid Fires Back At Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
iamsea:
To me... I see no big in a celeb that is still relevant and making money living in a rented house... Cuz, these ppl go places nd see different kinda beautiful houses... So, probably they are pilling up the cash to build something really cool later when they are no more relevant and making enough cash... Because am damn sure wiz is rich enough to build a house considering the kind of endorsements he's got.. The only time i can have a problem with a celeb is if he/she is not investing and later come to d fans in future to complain of being broke.... God knows i will so blast his balls...
Nobody got time to build a house.
Rich people buy houses and renovate it to their own specific taste.
Re: Wizkid Fires Back At Linda Ikeji by NiRfreak(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
babylolaroy:

you gon be a celeb and yu dont already speak no ghetto american. that dont do you no good and you aint gon be no celeb no more

yeah..thats how they roll
pls do reduce ur ghetto English....i already learnt all i need know......
Re: Wizkid Fires Back At Linda Ikeji by babylolaroy(f): 2:56am On Apr 04, 2016
NiRfreak:
pls do reduce ur ghetto English....i already learnt all i need know......

no quarell. i was just worried for yu noni..plus why announce ur celebrityhood...let ur time come, shine nd let us see yu...its more, amazing dat way

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her ‘bigger Than Bombay’ Behind As She Poses In A Toilet / I Will Show You How You Can Make N1000 Daily Or N30000 Monthly Online, / Small Doctor Nominated For Headies Award..... Checkout His Category....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.