Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,197 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! (200250 Views)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Why Do Arab Women Always Complain About Not Having Women Rights ? / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by kobonaire(m): 7:18am On Apr 04, 2016
IVORY2009:
beauty without brain is equal to:......??
1) always eager to please
2) countless no holds barred mind blowing sexy time
3) will buy all your stories
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by DaGC(m): 7:18am On Apr 04, 2016
2sexycom:
bro, I never for once thought Urhobos have such beautiful ladies that may look like they are fulanis, I swear.

There is one on my radar but she is Isoko and her beauty comes close to this one IG.

Quite thrilling.

Beauties are in every ethnic group, but its the percentage of it that tells the story.

I'm an urhobo by the way smiley
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 04, 2016
mynd1:
Shuwa arabs are beautiful but we fulani's are more beautiful. undecided

#fact#
If that's ur pix on d dp, Abeg, park well, u no fine reach these girls!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by 2sexycom(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2016
DaGC:

Beauties are in every ethnic group, but its the percentage of it that tells the story.

I'm an urhobo by the way smiley
wow... good to know bro. I am igbo by the way with a Benin mother.

I schooled the delta state have lots of friends from Urhobo, Isoko, Isekiri.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by olisaEze(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2016
mynd1:

#fact#
pishure or adonbilivit smiley
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Misterdhee1(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2016
babydioku:
Igbos have unique complexion that make them beautiful. They are not too dark they are not too light except for some of them. Besides these women bleach their skin. And most of these pictures are downloads.
Have u seen a confirmed Arab b4?? Bleach ko, Blitz ni
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by DaGC(m): 8:10am On Apr 04, 2016
2sexycom:
wow... good to know bro. I am igbo by the way with a Benin mother.

I schooled the delta state have lots of friends from Urhobo, Isoko, Isekiri.

Cool cool
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by kenchop: 8:13am On Apr 04, 2016
HOW & WHERE PERSON FIT MEET THEM shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by barnabas91: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2016
mynd1:

#fact#
shocked i will like to know you girl
just good friends nothing more
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by ibawon(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2016
They are beautiful we get that. But they rarely agree or never agree to date a Guy outside their tribe, even if he is a MUSLIM angry
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Raeshelle(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Pls pls pls... This is how people share stories without credibility d 16th pic is my friend Caro... Oghenekaro to be precise nd she is urhobo nt whatever Arab... Pls... Just take her pics dwn or do complete search#DeltaGirlsAreBae. If u want to see fine girls... Go to delta.... #LordKnows
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Armaggedon: 8:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Shymm3x:
You know a country lacks good looking chics when Arabs are the best looking chics in that country. These chics aren't even all that.

And to clowns spamming Igbo chics everywhere - Igbo chics aren't all that and no one outside ya delusional naij where ugliness and skin bleaching reign supreme knows Igbo chics for being good looking. A group with too many manly looking chics shouldn't be put in the same sentence with beautiful, unless you want to call them handsome lol. But the few decent ones are always good beat tho.

This thread just exemplifies how effed up naij folks are when it comes to craze about anything that's light skinned. These Arabs can't even clean the shoes of Ivorian chics. And that is a west African country as well.
80% of the yoruba guys who dream of marrying Igbos must be gays then.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Mblingz(m): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2016
u go gather d beautiful ones wit sound background, why can't u go and take pictures of those in d villages and let see bfore we conclude........
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by jojothaiv(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2016
praxisnetworks:
Most are just plain looking girls......

guys need a complete package....
No mind them... Who beautiful gals epp? Na joke I dey o but I no fit marry Dem na jux dating things..
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by oguego(m): 9:14am On Apr 04, 2016
All am seing are kids from wealthy background, please show us the ones that live in those their mud houses
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by mynd1(f): 9:19am On Apr 04, 2016
barnabas91:
shocked i will like to know you girl just good friends nothing more
lol. No problem.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by mynd1(f): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2016
iambijo:
indeed fulani are more beautiful, ki manta da shi mana
Ok nagode dan uwa.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Anglovel: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2016
Most lyBaby mamas trafficked from Niger,Mali,Sudan,Libya etc Later dey claim to be Nigerians eg mamaTa. ..
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by barnabas91: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2016
mynd1:
lol. No problem.
#smiles this one that guys arent smiling, how do i get your contact number o.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by hamzeiy: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:

You dont even know what you are taking about, Kanuris are dark in completion like charcoal, Shuwa arabs are yellow in completion, is there any ethnicity that I bring on the thread, you want believe on illusion that doesn't exist, abi is that whenever Igbo beauty is mention some people will become angry, they rather believe on the beauty they dont see rather than the one they see everyday
oga igbos are beautiful..i hope ure happy now..i dont have time for ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Shymm3x: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Armaggedon:
80% of the yoruba guys who dream of marrying Igbos must be gays then.

Loool.

You Igbos are the most delusional folks ever. Just cos a very small percentage of Yoruba men are married to Igbo women, in ya obtuse mind, it means 80% of Yoruba guys dream about Igbo chics, no? Err, within my uncles' circle and their friends, they married 6 Ghanaian women, two Sierra Leoneans, and one Caribbean. And there are loads of Yoruba guys married to Ghanaian women. I guess that means 80% of Yoruba guys also dream about marrying Ghanaian women as well, no? That's how utterly dumb you sound. You lot just lying to yourselves cos you need to massage ya egos to survive due to innate insecurities and low self-esteem.

Yoruba guys in general are just naturally liberal and the fact that some are married to Igbo women means Igbo women are around them, not cos there's anything special about Igbo women. The Ooni of Ife married a Bini woman (he married the wrong Bini woman) and a next King married a Jamaican woman...that is the typical Yoruba guy for you. I know a lot of Igbo chics and I cotch with some of them from time to time cos they're cool, that doesn't mean that I dream about Igbo chics or Igbo chics supremely good looking cos they're not.

Personally, I don't even think naij chics are mostly all that based on percentages. And in as much as I clown Yoruba chics a lot - bar for bar, without the plain light skinned crap, Yoruba chics are better looking and mostly more attractive than Igbo chics, based on ratio. I've met a few Yoruba chics that stand out and made me go "whoa, she's super nice!". Ditto some Calabar chic I met recently (Aniang is a Calabar name, no?) and other naij chics. But I don't think I've ever met an Igbo and feel that way - just a lot of decent ones that are beatable and a whole lot manly looking chics. So why would 80% of Yoruba guys dream about Igbo chics when they have better looking chics?

Anyway, back to the topic. Black women are naturally far better looking and more attractive than Arabs. So the fact that it is only in naij that Arab chics are better looking than black chics, then something is fundamentally wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Olabinwonu(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2016
Hi spicyjosbabe, please I'm a mulim, single and working guy, I'm in need of shuwa arab lady to marry, looking for your reply, on 08061309394, agunloyesherif@yahoo.com, my name is Sherifdeen
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Babaji111(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2016
mynd1:

#fact#
RIGHT my sister. Fulani babes are the best in terms of beauty, chastity and above all adorable.

Haters cannot change what God Has already created. It is not a pride but an act of gratitude to the Creator.

Mi hofni ma.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by analice107: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:
grin grin grin

Why did you use another moniker grin

Your case is hopeless

Don't you want to be my friend again? wink

You could teach me some manners too you know wink
U take too much to yourself. You assume all those monikers are chasing after you? Who are you exactly?
Some people try being friendly but you won't let yourself.
Ask yourself, with all your bad manners and stupid talking, what has been added to your personality? Only bitterness and frustration.
Little girl, let go bitterness and enjoy the company of human beings.
Am not a guy btw. Am a lady, and I don't have multiple monikers.
Stop being rude. If you meet me in person, you may not be able to greet me.
For the last time, stop being rude. Being Muslim doesn't mean you should kill people off or online.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2016
analice107:

U take too much to yourself. You assume all those monikers are chasing after you? Who are you exactly?
Ask yourself, with all your bad manners and stupid talking, what has been added to your personality? Only bitterness and frustration.
For the last time, stop being rude. Being Muslim doesn't mean you should kill people off or online.

you are still crying

What is the big deal with not being friends with a psycho

And Yes, I am little, rude, bitter, frustrated and stvpid. How have they added any value to your own life? Don't you think it is high time you find another poor soul to stalk? I don't want to be friends with you. No be by force.

BTW, you can tell that lie to the wind. You are still the one and only psycho on Nairaland!
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by forgiveness: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2016
gcode123:
Very true. I am a witness. I met some in Maiduguri....

I remember one who walked inot the airport one time i was going back to lagos. I swear, every man in the hall turned to look at this tall light beautiful girl, she walkied in with one old alhaji though...... Those chics are fine for real.

How do you get them though?
I heard number one criteria is you must be a muslim...... if you are a muslim you can stand a chance.

No one can sleep on Igbo girls though, anywhere in the world, igbo girls represent, and im not even igbo, Im yoruba.... As for my yoruba sisters..... it is well cheesy...... All my close pals are dating igbos though, strangely enough lipsrsealed

Do you mean Yoruba girls are ugly?

Well, I think they make up for the most Handsome men in Nigeria.
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2016
analice107:

It is only Smartchoices that would refer to my religion for no reason. What has my religion got to do with your obsession?

I will love to kill you though, I can't begin imagine the number of women you must have raped and harassed for rejecting your lameass! angry.

I greet everyone o even if it is a 5 year old boy/girl. Greeting isn't such a big deal for me, I am a Yoruba girl. It is part of my DNA grin
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 11:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Babaji111:
RIGHT my sister. Fulani babes are the best in terms of beauty, chastity and above all adorable.

Haters cannot change what God Has already created. It is not a pride but an act of gratitude to the Creator.

Mi hofni ma.

Chastity? shocked

You love to fool yourselves.

Fortunately, you are not the only one
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Blackfire(m): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2016
analice107:

@dare2differ are u threatening my friend?
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by dare2differ: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Blackfire:

@dare2differ are u threatening my friend?

What if I am threatening your friend, what will you do about it?

Is that you again because I know you love talking to yourself angry

FVCK, it is you again

Why are you so fvcking obsessed with me?

Stop being nice/polite...I don't like you AT ALL
Re: Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 04, 2016
She sends me PM's emails and say what. No be today.

Lezzlie:
Now that's an interesting mix!!!

I thought I read where she was ranting she doesn't do PM's .....lolz.

Duplicity if you ask me!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.