Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,819 members, 7,879,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Fuel Scarcity: Picture Of Generators And Bike Men On Their Own Queues In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Picture Of Generators And Bike Men On Their Own Queues In Abuja (984 Views)

Queues Back In Lagos Fuel Stations / Funny Fuel Scarcity Picture / Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity: Picture Of Generators And Bike Men On Their Own Queues In Abuja by carbonmonoxide: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
in abuja where I reside, (total filling station), I saw and took this pictures of generators ( over 40) on their queues and some bike men even had their own queues with some of them slept at the station the night before...

At one stage the station forced motorists to buy their total motor oil compulsorily (#3000) before they will sell PMS for them and bike men and generatorists were to buy the oil of #600 to be sold PMS..

We will make it one day in this country sha, I believe...

cc lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Picture Of Generators And Bike Men On Their Own Queues In Abuja by jaykaylegend(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nigeria go make sha, under this same government and the wailers will be finally put to shame..
cc lalasticlala oya ooo
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Picture Of Generators And Bike Men On Their Own Queues In Abuja by kogistar: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
u voted for CHANGE, see how we are now suffering

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Picture Of Generators And Bike Men On Their Own Queues In Abuja by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chain gies.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Picture Of Generators And Bike Men On Their Own Queues In Abuja by Tallesty1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
RIP to the person that will mistakenly shout sai baba for there.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Picture Of Generators And Bike Men On Their Own Queues In Abuja by phlemzy: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
cry In this age and century,people will have to drive their generators to filling stations to but fuel, sleep on top of bike for hours long enough to be put into productive use just to fuel their bikes? It is regrettably saddening where we found ourselves. I wonder why some people call Nigeria the giant of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Picture Of Generators And Bike Men On Their Own Queues In Abuja by omowolewa: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
This willl be over by April 7
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Picture Of Generators And Bike Men On Their Own Queues In Abuja by mayorjosh(m): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
here in oou ago-iwoye,there ain't no scarcity undecided

BTW nairaland was I need 30 more likes to hit 1k likes...please help me achieve this and then maybe Mr seun would give me a cash reward for achieving that undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Dead As Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Again. Viewer Discretion Is Advice / Fuel Subsidy Strike: Don't Allow Labour Deceive You Again -CNPP Tells Nigerians / President Buhari Reveals Plan To End Hardship In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.