Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,827 members, 7,915,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:32 PM

Have Faith In The Promise Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have Faith In The Promise Of God (405 Views)

How To Know That You Have Faith / How Can I Have Faith? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Faith In The Promise Of God by Haboseyday(f): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
God is not man, that He should lie, nor a son of man that He should change his mind. Does He speak and then not act? Does He promise and not fulfill? (Num. 23:19 NIV).

A rich man promised three of his sons that he is going to send a brand new car to each of them on their birthday but they must wait in their houses to receive the car.

On the birthday of the first child after waiting for the car from morning till around ten in the night and there was no car, he decided to go out for clubbing with his friends; immediately he left the house, his father's servant came with the car but he was not around to receive the gift.

The second child after waiting for a while for his own gift, he said to himself: "my father might have forgotten his promise, let me go out and enjoy myself so that i will not miss both ways."

But the third child believed so much in the promise of his father and he waited in his house throughtout the day. At about one minte to mid-night, his gift of a brand new car arrived and it was handed over to him.

God is a promise keeping God but He might not come with His promise when we expect him. He will come with His promise in His own time, it's our duty to believe in Him and wait for His time. Are you ready to wait for His promises.

Don't worry, your miracle is around the corner.

Culled from: Photizo (TNCBC, Agege, Lagos)

(1) (Reply)

Are Ushers And Church Workers True Christians?? / Check This Out!!!!! / How To Argue With An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.