Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,894 members, 7,912,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:51 AM

Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos (14818 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by chiefolododo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wike distribute power horse too?
Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by Akshow: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
lilmax:
is this really a comment? grin
No it is a mentcom
Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by datigbogirl: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Wike is Working.

The zombies can do the needful! #hugatransformernearby

It will not even do dem any any harm cos they could only produce 0Megawattz last month...

You are a good man..
Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by diegwu01: 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
No be only 247 schools, its 2470 schools We should also know that this project cost Rivers taxpayers N6 Billion.
Well, all we can see are cartons, who knows it may be packaged exercise books. undecided No one will ever investigate this News,
Well sure the Monies are already in the Accounts of the Cronies why we, The internet Wailers praise the Govt. of rivers State grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by chichriso: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
APCshit and Amaechi will be recreating right now
Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by popcykaylah(m): 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Meanwhile somewhere in ekiti. .one tall for nothing man is busy sharing two derica of rice and running his mouth..even as I no like wike..when we see something good lets appreciate it
Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by odikimi: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
popcykaylah:
Meanwhile somewhere in ekiti. .one tall for nothing man is busy sharing two derica of rice and running his mouth..even as I no like wike..when we see something good lets appreciate it
pls where are the laptops yo juju governor, Aregbesola shared to State of Osun students?
where is d free food he initiated for pupils without teachers?
the last time I checked both Wike and Fayose are both wailers, y don't u compare Wike with yo All Promises Cancelled governors?

1 Like

Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by Bollinger(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ohammadike:
Wike as usual is making rivers state people proud

By doing what is expected of him? undecided Nigerians are too easily dazzled.
Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by popcykaylah(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
odikimi:

pls where are the laptops yo juju governor, Aregbesola shared to State of Osun students?
where is d free food he initiated for pupils without teachers?
the last time I checked both Wike and Fayose are both wailers, y don't u compare Wike with yo All Promises Cancelled governors?
Did you take weed?
Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by odikimi: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
popcykaylah:
Did you take weed?
yeah, d one yo juju governor gave to me at the State of Osun government house.
Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by priscaoge(f): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
WIKE is working kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by cuteboy2: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
If Buhari can at least begin to do even one-quarter of this, Nigeria would have improved.

Buhari's own is always "I will", "I shall", " I vow"....
Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by popcykaylah(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
odikimi:

yeah, d one yo juju governor gave to me at the State of Osun government house.
Oh no wonder..
Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by Jok3r(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
viviangist:
2015/2016 SSCE: GOVERNOR WIKE DISTRIBUTES SCIENCE EQUIPMENT, MATERIALS TO 247 SECONDARY SCHOOLS
• warns principals against charging illegal fees for SSCE science practicals.
In a bid to stop principals and schools from extorting money from parents for practicals during West African Examination Council, WAEC, Senior Secondary School Examination, SSCE, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has distributed science equipment and practical materials to 247 schools in the state.
The governor also distributed funds to all the 247 secondary schools to empower them to purchase perishable consumables for the science practicals during the SSCE.
Making the presentation to school principals at the weekend, Governor Wike said that with the distribution of the science equipment and materials for practicals, school principals have no reason to charge illegal levies of any kind to indigent students in public schools.
Represented by the Chairman of the Rivers State Senior Secondary Schools Board,Chief David Briggs, the governor directed that all Science practical Materials for 2015/2016 WAEC remain free for Every Students to Use and no Principal should surchargr any Student for the Practical Materials Which is provided free and at no Cost for Rivers People.
The governor said: "This is a proof of my commitment to a functional educational system where no child is denied the opportunity of writing the SSCE simply because they are from less privileged background.
"The funds that will be released to the schools are meant to ensure that they buy consumables required for the SSCE science practicals. No Principal should on any account levy any student for the purchase of perishable consumables for science practicals ".
Responding, Mrs- Leyiga Ebeh Charity, Principal of CSS Rumuapara in Obio/Akpor LGA commended Governor Wike for taking into consideration the plight of the less privileged by distributing the science equipment and practical materials.
Also speaking, Mr Kuete Teekaa, Principal of GGSS Koroma Tai said with the distribution of the science equipment backed by funds for perishables used in SSCE science practicals, there is no excuse left for any principal to indulge in charging illegal levies for SSCE .

Simeon Nwakaudu
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.
3rd April, 2016

Vivian+ http://www.vivianplus.com/2016/04/20152016-ssce-governor-wike-distributes.html

my talk nd do govnr
Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
please somebody tell me ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONE thing Buhari has did for at list 10youths?
Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by Taryur3(m): 1:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Ride on bro.I love your moral. You won the mind of the good people
Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by Olufemi99(f): 5:01am On Apr 04, 2016
ddippset:
Publicity stunts! This man is yet to pay rivers workers
february salaries.

no be only Feb salary he dey own?come 2 oyo state den u wil know wike is a beta gov....d yeye man just paid Nov saalary
Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by odikimi: 6:36am On Apr 04, 2016
Olufemi99:
ddippset:
Publicity stunts! This man is yet to pay rivers workers
february salaries.

no be only Feb salary he dey own?come 2 oyo state den u wil know wike is a beta gov....d yeye man just paid Nov saalary
Don't mind the ●●●●, maybe Wike is owing his family salary and not Rivers State. They paid my mother at the ministry of Justice since on d 7th of March.

1 Like

Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by electrokcoi(m): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2016
i pray he will not deviate from doing good work......Amen
Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by Carter4luv(m): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2016
may God continue to bless u NEW, u are indeed the man for the people. #istandwithwike for president 2019.
Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by alaskido(m): 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
I do not need to read this trash. The thing he did not do when he was Minister for State for Education. This is publicity stunt jare.
Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by yaki84: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
Akshow:

He has not done anything. Let's stop celebrating mediocrity and praising these leaders for doing what they are supposed to do.

God go punish u if I see u commend buhari for ending bokoharam n doing other things using nigerians money.
Re: Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos by Akshow: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
yaki84:

God go punish u if I see u commend buhari for ending bokoharam n doing other things using nigerians money.
from which asylum this deranged momfo escaped from?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NHRC Is Not Under The Control Of Any Authority/person - AGF, Abubakar Malami SAN / Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing / Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.