Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,930 members, 7,942,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

A Booker Winning Article: Oshiomhole Denies His Boys - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Booker Winning Article: Oshiomhole Denies His Boys (470 Views)

Angel Denies Man From Entering Heaven Because Of Hilarious Reason / Erm...is That Governor Adams Oshiomhole? Like, All Him? (photo) / Hilarious Photo Of Governor Oshiomhole's Youth Empowerment Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Booker Winning Article: Oshiomhole Denies His Boys by marenx: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
A Booker Winning Article: Oshiomhole Denies His Boys

By Maren J. Mafuyai

It is apparently not a crime to fight against injustice.

To those parents who run a family of say 8, 10 or 11 kids or to those coaches like Siasia with his staggering Super Eagle boys who couldn’t make it to AFCON these days, understanding this Booker piece (oh yes booker piece!) is not like trying to unvote a tall, Oscar Pistorius-like presidential candidate who is already ahead of your choice with say 1000,000 votes, even if Lagos have not yet cast their whooping votes. So don’t panic!

If you have not watch a movie (unlike star wars or Jurassic Park type) in which a parent rebuked his kids more than hundred times against spoiling things up, it is likely that such movie never existed because these days movie makers don’t waste money producing something too obvious like baldhead.

So, it is not a weird thing when Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State is fed up with Edo State Transport Management Agency (EDSTMA) officials his boys, making us weeping with gnashing of teeth. And this let us in to the real Booker picture of it, saying thanks to Sunday Vanguard.

Oshiomhole’s Storm

As long as you have interest in watching a new released movie which features a cover photograph of a leading actor with blood running down his cheek, you won’t like to miss this one that features Oshiomhole mourning as well. So, sit down, relax and, if you like, weep like them.

“Tuesday, February 16, 2016 must be an unforgettable day for officials of the…EDSTMA and the State Ministry of Transport under the Commissioner, Isimeme Irogbe, when Governor Adams Oshiomhole stormed their premises,” said the Sunday Vanguard, February 21, 2016.

The officials, it was alleged, behaved like Fulani cows by trying to take the steering from drivers while on motion, a service to humanity that let to serious accidents.

And this they did not only to drivers living across Edo State alone but also to those from other states passing through Benin-City to Lagos or to the East.

What will you say assuming you are the appointer of such unruly officials?

Well, without any waste of time, let’s have a comic relief by hearing what governor Oshiomhole has said:

“And it hurts me more because each time they go out to commit these atrocities, people call them ‘Oshiomhole police’ and I have no police. I never send them to cause pains to our people and that is why I am personally pained. They are not my police, they are not my boys, these are people who still believe they are in the old days, when PDP was in power. And that is why we must stop this wickedness against our people.”

So, PDP should hear this about them in reference to their bad past leadership in order to decide whether it will favour them if they change their name that often make people angry these days. Even His Excellency Oshiomhole too should hear that he was not suppose to be funny in this terrible situation by indirectly calling PDP an outdated party, although anyone that harasses motorists in the state will be sent to prison.

So everyone too hear it.✨

Maren J. Mafuyai (marenx) is writing for Naira Land users since 2015. And like this one most of his articles are sick.

All rights reserved! You are free to paste this humor article on your website if my name and byline would go with it.
Re: A Booker Winning Article: Oshiomhole Denies His Boys by dikeigbo2(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
That's their trademark, blaming any danm ugly thing to the other people, while making mountains out anthills with failed promises

(1) (Reply)

Bin Gbagbo Back With A Bang! / Funny Video : Hilarious Ghost Prank / Various Grades Of A Nigeria Bachelor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.