Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch (26853 Views)

Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) / 11 Prominent Politicians That Have Been Detained In Kuje Prison Under President / Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by shiimah: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Can anything Good come from the North
They av been the problem with this zoo of a nation since her inception. They succeeded in destroying this country Back2back. From the days of Balewa 2 Gowon 2 Shagari 2 Buhari 2 Babangida 2 Abacha 2 Buhari....
People without brain. Kunu drinkers, Nunu drinkers, Under age girls defilers, Boko haram members.
Jonathan ruled for 5 yrs plus, there was no fuel scarcity, Obasanjo introduced Mobile phone when a fool from the North said telephone is meant for the rich alone, Mtcheew.. He transformed the ailing economy of this Country.... I can't mention it all.... South Rocks, we are Nation builders...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by EROMS38(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Buhari is a disaster...the southwest now regretting.

9 Likes

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by Praisemelody(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
DrayZee:

That's not RCCG insignia.
Destroy those bands immediately.
shut up Mr I too know so RCCG don't have branches abi?
Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by Myself2(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jombojombo:
[img][/img]Nothing gud can come out of this dry skull

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by EagleNest(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
The economy is in tatters in these few months of Buhari reign

This scarcity is a shame.

Sometimes I wonder if Nigeria is the real hell fire kai,

5 Likes

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by DrayZee: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Praisemelody:
shut up Mr I too know so RCCG don't have branches abi?
That was not indicate visibly anywhere on the band. It should be.
Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by kay1one2(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
shiimah:
Can anything Good come from the North
They av been the problem with this zoo of a nation since her inception. They succeeded in destroying this country Back2back. From the days of Balewa 2 Gowon 2 Shagari 2 Buhari 2 Babangida 2 Abacha 2 Buhari....
People without brain. Kunu drinkers, Nunu drinkers, Under age girls defilers, Boko haram members.
Jonathan ruled for 5 yrs plus, there was no fuel scarcity, Obasanjo introduced Mobile phone when a fool from the North said telephone is meant for the rich alone, Mtcheew.. He transformed the ailing economy of this Country.... I can't mention it all.... South Rocks, we are Nation builders...

Thank you my brother. I have stopped arguing with the zombies in my office. They are the ones now using style to talk about the disappointment of the APC government.

But i really dont understand nigerians. How dumb can we be? PDP was a major problem, Jonathan was not fit to rule but that doesnt mean that a 73 year old ex-dictator with no track record of success can be the solution to my problem.
Just because i have pneumonia doesnt mean injecting me with typhoid would be a swell idea just because you claim typhoid can heal it.

10 Likes

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by Praisemelody(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
DrayZee:

That was not indicate visibly anywhere on the band. It should be.
check on the logo you will see seed of David
Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by toni68: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
totowater:
Food for the wailers!! Doesn't change my stance on being a zombie for life.
. and so shall it be ijn

6 Likes

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by 100Cents: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jombojombo:
Nothing gud can come out of this dry skull

No certificate nah.

They said it didnt matter.

The old man think say nah military regime, when anything goes and nobody dares to complain.

Now, we have smartphones, gsm and social media.

I strongly recommend the Minister and Minister of state for petroleum, Buarri aand kachukwu to attend a crash course under Diezanni Allison Madueke on how to distribute fuel in Nigeria..

Because, we can all see now that governance is rocket science - Osunbade. No wonder saraki called him mere commissioner.

I hereby apologize to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for all the hatred on his administration and his minister of petroleum whom Nigerians disliked her face with passion

2 Likes

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by ajebuter(f): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
oglalasioux:
1. Buhari doesn't delegate power. Everything has to pass through his table and with him spending more time travelling, no hope.

2. Buhari believes he is the only one that has the wand to rule Nigeria. He is a Mr. Know All.

3. Buhari believes Jonathan doesn't belong to the specially born people meant to rule. He will therefore undermine everything associated with Jonathan.

4. Buhari is not interested in a second tenure in office. But he is determined that by the time he is through with this one, Nigerians will know who truly owns the country.

5. Buhari has dictatorship in his blood. I know this when my highly respected Femi Adesina of The Sun Newspapers, now his media adviser, started speaking from both sides of his mouth (I doubt if Mr. Adesina will go back to media after serving Buhari.)

6. APC's failures will be blamed on Jonathan. My fellow Nigerians; let's zero our minds. This government has nothing to offer to us. It's a four year blame game (unfortunately the same reason I didn't vote for PDP).

Six Guilders for you... grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by mkoabiola: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
But baba told Nigerians dat he is not a magician over night
So y d wailing
Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by ajebuter(f): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
TheProphetess:
I never see any apc supporters on these threads grin

For where? The old man don fall their hands like kilode

I read a thread today and you should see the way berrem dey tear and yawa APC eh! Her exact words are: nonsense and ingredients. grin

7 Likes

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by Reference(m): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
psucc:
The man is simply confused by the enormity of the demands on him.

Today subsidy withdrawn tomorrow reinstated.

I am just tired and fed up of Nigerians complaining. It is not only leadership that should know and get it right, the people too should know how to sort out their energy crises and should have insisted on their solutions from the get go.. Part of the flip-flop of government is caused by the confusion of the people. Like you said, on the subsidy. Today on, tomorrow off. Refineries donot come two a penny. They cost serious money and any investor or financier needs a clear line of sight to his profit or he won't shoot. The people must demand that government 'stabilizes' its policies on whether it wants new, fresh private investment or prefers orgies with the old, corrupt, never-do-well NNPC. Government SERVES the people. They will do what the people want. What are the people saying? Nothing, they are just crying like toddlers unable to communicate.

1 Like

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by Rooneyboy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
vkon2:
I will b back

grin grin grin

u weren't expecting a novel
Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by tinktanker: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
psucc:
The man is simply confused by the enormity of the demands on him.

Today subsidy withdrawn tomorrow reinstated.
the guy is Cursed, d blood of the innocent ppl he killed e.g obinna okpokiri will kept blocking his head.

5 Likes

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by ajepako(f): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lilimax:
Wa pe mbe! embarassed

Amin ashe... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by kay1one2(m): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Reference:

I am just tired and fed up of Nigerians complaining. It is not only leadership that should know and get it right, the people too should know how to sort out their energy crises and should have insisted on their solutions from the get go.. Part of the flip-flop of government is caused by the confusion of the people. Like you said, on the subsidy. Today on, tomorrow off. Refineries donot come two a penny. They cost serious money and any investor or financier needs a clear line of sight to his profit or he won't shoot. The people must demand that government 'stabilizes' its policies on whether it wants new, fresh private investment or prefers orgies with the old, corrupt, never-do-well NNPC. Government SERVES the people. They will do what the people want. What are the people saying? Nothing, they are just crying like toddlers unable to communicate.

Do you realize that the government can aid communication to and from the people. Humans in general cannot stand on one policy initiative, there must be differences in thinking. So let me ask you, what is the average american opinion on climate change or abortion or taxation? you wouldnt be able to answer cos there is no straight answer to that.

The people are complaining because of hardships dey face so putting the blame back on the people for not knowing how they want it to be solved is like a doctor blaming a patient for just crying and whining and not specifically demanding for a procedure or a drug. Its the doctors job to diagnose and prescribe and use his/her own prefered methodology.
So please dont take the blame away from the government. Nigerians want a better life and access to PMS at an affordable price without much hassle. Is that hard to understand? So please we just want the government to provide a good plan to achieve that and follow up on it in orderto see tangible results

6 Likes

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by Vomm: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dem dey!
Na dem no dey comment much,the truth dey bitter for their body, may be this will be an eye opener to dem
TheProphetess:
I never see any apc supporters on these threads grin

2 Likes

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by Vomm: 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abeg comment ur reserve, na una carry am enter. Now,the spoken truth has suddenly made all the zzombies dumb.

gidjah:
I reserve my comment plssss...
Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by truthspeaks: 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yea we would. Probably on May 28,2019 angry
omowolewa:
One day, we would get it right.

Something is really wrong, Kachukwu is brilliant than this.

2 Likes

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by emmansus(f): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
It is only in nigeria that the most intelectual nigerian believes the words of politicianand also believes the glory of nigerian lies on a man,are nigerians not sopose to knw that when a man starts his speech by saying "I will destroy this world and build it in one day"is already a failure. Are dis politician using something or what?!!!Let us pray.

1 Like

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by emmansus(f): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
When obama enmarge as the president of america,obama has never for one day blame the pass administration of george bush.A leader that start his tenure by looking out for the past administratio fault,is already a failure.Let us pray

5 Likes

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by judondasylva(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
what does he know?
Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by stankezzy: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Apc vs pdp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by BushidoBlue(m): 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Please OP tell us when there was fuel since January.

As I recall there hasn't been fuel since the end of January or what are you trying to say??

Now we are n April....

I'm allergic to lies.

3 Likes

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by Abeymills(m): 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Buhari is a disaster zombies are worst

1 Like

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by discusant: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Too late the complaint from the SW people. Many people from the. SW say that they knew that Buhari is an economic illiterate but still voted him, because they believed that Jonathan was a thief.
They are yet to trace Jonathan's loot, abi na when shall they trace the loot?

1 Like

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by Juliuzy(m): 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
9ja

Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by franklynsunny(m): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2016
After reading dis magician story
I ve learn dat
Nw Class
Bu stand for 4 Ha stand for 1 Ri stand for 9
Class pronounce it 2geda or get subsidy floggin

F***k politics SC***w dem all
Re: Life Under President Buhari As Petroleum Minister - Punch by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 04, 2016
totowater:
Food for the wailers!! Doesn't change my stance on being a zombie for life.

Wat kind of mumu nick is ds?? and why will you use dar gurls pics as ur dp too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State / Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano / Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.