Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,811 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

The Bible Is Never Old Neither The Word Of God In It, Years Can't Affect It.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Is Never Old Neither The Word Of God In It, Years Can't Affect It.. (303 Views)

The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie / According To The Bible Is There Any Difference Between Divorce And Separation? / King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Is Never Old Neither The Word Of God In It, Years Can't Affect It.. by Elisinventor: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
This morning, i found this old, dirty, rough, torn bible at home, feeling awkward, i walked out of the room to dispose it. On my way out, i did hit my leg on a surface and found myself on the ground. I cried badly..couldn't pretend.

After crying, i had these inspiring thoughts running through my head, so i picked up my book, pen and began to write..

The bible physically new or not....
Remains God's only manual to man since creation..
And the oldest book with the most current information.

The bible physically rough or not...

Remains the only book that guides man to his vision..

With a road map to his destination.

The bible physically dirty or not..

Remains the only book written for man's assimilation, confession and declaration..

To give him direction in times of frustration.

The bible physically appreciated or not..

Remains man's only weapon to conquer satanic manipulations..

With answers to his unending questions.

The Bible is simply the word of God,

It's supreme and powerful beyond it's physical presentation.

Read beyond its black and white, into storing it in your heart.

Continue Reading: http://www.elisinventorblog.com/

‪#RemarkableMary‬

(1) (Reply)

#panamapapers: I’ve No Foreign Account, Joshua Insists / Let Integrity Be Your Ethos / An Honest Lad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.