Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,413 members, 7,978,300 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:29 AM

HELP! “I Was Drunk When I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! “I Was Drunk When I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes” (1128 Views)

"Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! “I Was Drunk When I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes” by JAZES(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
So this brother was high when he proposed to a lady he only has sex with at his friend’s birthday party yesterday.

According to him, he can’t remember his action and the girl he proposed to is excited about the proposal. Now he needs your help on how to tell the girl it wasn’t his intention.

Read what he wrote below:

Yesterday was my friend's birthday (still battling with the hangover right now).

"Now there is this babe I knew through a friend. We’ve been 2geda for a month. I got so high with weed and vodka, i’m told I ordered the dj to stop the music that I got an important announcement to make. I knelt down and asked this babe to be my wife and mother of my kids, I have this small ring I always wear on my last finger so I guess that’s what I gave her cos I can’t find it no more.
Now the thing is this, I don’t love this babe. We both know it’s just sex and I’ve even passed her to my boss before and he fukked. I woke up this morning to see like 5 messages from her telling me how excited and happy she is for the proposal. I don’t know how to explain to her and friends that I was high when I made the proposal"
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2016/04/03/help-i-was-drunk-when-i-proposed-to-her-and-she-said-yes/

CC: lalasticlala,ishilove
Re: HELP! “I Was Drunk When I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes” by Audreah(m): 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
better be drunk and do the wedding

5 Likes

Re: HELP! “I Was Drunk When I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes” by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Sorry but you'll have to face and dance to the music.... grin
Re: HELP! “I Was Drunk When I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes” by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
The things we say/do when we are drunk are what exactly what we have in mind. Ask anybody around.

But in ur case, vodka nd weed Chai! Bro! Highest level be dat ooo. Maybe u shld do d same again and 'un-propose' cheesy

1 Like

Re: HELP! “I Was Drunk When I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes” by benedictnsi(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
You have to remain drunk until you are fully married to her grin #shikina

You know sat husband scarce..... Wetin you expect when you d propose to her

If she been say NO...... we for don hear for news day "GUY MURDERS GIRL BECAUSE SHE REFUSED HIS PROPOSAL"........ HAPPY MARRIED LOVE IN ADVANCE JOR cool
Re: HELP! “I Was Drunk When I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes” by Yuneehk(f): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nke a atolam special.. Happy married life in advance oo grin grin
Re: HELP! “I Was Drunk When I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes” by Tommfrench(m): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Disadvantages of getting drunk among girls...

you might propose to one of 'em...

and at dawn, when you must've "cùm" to your senses..

SMH

by then it's late..
Re: HELP! “I Was Drunk When I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes” by Alertz3(m): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lol. Make sure you re drunk next time and undo what you ve done .
Re: HELP! “I Was Drunk When I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes” by Onosone(m): 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
On a more serious note, u ve to kip drinking n get drunk til u finish d wedding.. HML in advance

1 Like

Re: HELP! “I Was Drunk When I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes” by ClassCaptain(m): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
U said she d your boss.

Act as if u just heard about the act she had with your boss after the proposal, confront her and then tell her .. We never even marry u don dey cheat...
Proposal cancelled be dat boss

3 Likes

Re: HELP! “I Was Drunk When I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes” by Chidizman(m): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
This deserves front page cheesy Mynd44 do the needful smiley

Just tell her its an April Fool, That settles it tongue
Re: HELP! “I Was Drunk When I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes” by CaroLyner(f): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Forgive me for laughinggrin
Re: HELP! “I Was Drunk When I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes” by okuneddie(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2016
lol.....can't stop laffin......the case is simple Na , u call it off the same way u proposed or else u will still have to be high with the same weed and vodka when marrying her....don't worry love grows especially drunken love....reminds me of drunken master
Re: HELP! “I Was Drunk When I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes” by Dojupyo(f): 1:11am On Apr 04, 2016
He had better be drunk and collect his ring back..

Soon, you will know why you shouldn't drink to stupor
Re: HELP! “I Was Drunk When I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes” by muymacho: 3:20am On Apr 04, 2016
Send her a text message. Do not call or send text ever again after that
Re: HELP! “I Was Drunk When I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes” by M2dX(m): 3:41am On Apr 04, 2016
ClassCaptain:
U said she d your boss.

Act as if u just heard about the act she had with your boss after the proposal, confront her and then tell her .. We never even marry u don dey cheat...
Proposal cancelled be dat boss
Re: HELP! “I Was Drunk When I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes” by ettaetta(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2016
Lol Very funny
Re: HELP! “I Was Drunk When I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes” by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
Set her up and dump-

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Secret Behind This Strange Relationship??? / (Just Be Yourself!): A Must Watch Spoken-word Video / Do You Find Tattoos Sexy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.