Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,108 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

Trend And Fade Nation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Trend And Fade Nation (431 Views)

Nigerians 2017 Social Media Trend And Slogans!!! / Kwara State University(kwasu) 2016/2017 Admission/post Ume Trend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trend And Fade Nation by BEENUEL(m): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Its surprising that, here in Nigeria, the percentage and tenacity of which people carry or spread News is super low to its fading. I mean News and Matters that Arise fade quickly,without solution been provided.
This Jamb stuff is disturbing, well, many and almost every student whom took Jamb thought it was due to some technical issues with Jamb's server.providing us with low score etc, Its actually great disguise by Jamb.
My reasoning, The Senate passed a bill to Jamb to extend the Validity and reduce its price to 2500 from 5000k. This mass failure is automatically a business strategy!, Business with peoples life, future and sometimes Zeal?, Hell no!, Am 99% sure most of Dibu Ojerinlo's children are schooling abroad!
Re: Trend And Fade Nation by BEENUEL(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
This old men in power, milking us the humblers, with their selfish desires, sending their children to big schools home and abroad, depriving us the little chance we intend to follow, this unfair, they are automatically sowing seeds, creating more evils, building hatred towards the Mass. This is a Forum, am very sure we have LAWYERS, Media personels here. I miss Dele Giwa, though I wasn't on earth during his reign, but History told me a lot.
To our business moguls(Leaders), though your children will gradute at tender age and have this big dream ahead, while we the HUMBLERs(from humble backgrounds) are still struggling to gain Admission, KARMA WILL CATCH UP someday. God bless Nigerians, Nigeria and of course OUR LEADERS!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Student Attempts Suicide Over Poor JAMB Result / #shutdownuniport Trending On Twitter / The Need For Values Education By Deezia Burabari Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.