Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,528 members, 7,881,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:15 AM

Ladies, What's The Most Ridiculous Compliment You've Ever Received - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The Most Ridiculous Compliment You've Ever Received (657 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / What Is The Most Ridiculous Break Up Line You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What's The Most Ridiculous Compliment You've Ever Received by unapapadeycraze: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Let's go there.
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Ridiculous Compliment You've Ever Received by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Let's go there.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The Most Ridiculous Compliment You've Ever Received by DY20: 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
That pics looks good... you look like a first general woman...
The most ridiculous i have given
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Ridiculous Compliment You've Ever Received by ivyT(f): 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dead thread'
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Ridiculous Compliment You've Ever Received by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2016
''I like your smile''. It sounded weird because it came out from the mouth of a girl that's.......#sighs# she no just fine at all, she kon thin wella
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Ridiculous Compliment You've Ever Received by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 04, 2016
u again.. cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Ridiculous Compliment You've Ever Received by unapapadeycraze: 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
mimzy:
u again.. cheesy

Reply my pm na. Sheee because I no get words that I can blow you away like that guy, you no wan do my own.

You know say na me luv you pass other guys'. Pm me make we yarn.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Girls Are In This Picture ? / Ladies,have U Done This Before? / When A Girl Belongs To No One But To Everybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.