Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,766 members, 7,972,763 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:53 PM

The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out (5943 Views)

Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady / White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) / Man Tells Where His Bride-to-be Belongs In Pre-wedding Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2016
Daniel2289:

Y are they nt gonna touch em. It terms of bedmatics d wife even crys to d man to touch em. Dat tym na d man go cum dey make yanga.
Didn't say don't. Just they don't belong to ya'll but the carrier an the baby needs it more than you.
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oooh grin
.....You watch too much tv,I'm tellin' you tongue
You asked if that was me in my profile,yeah.

Too much TV? Don't even do Broadway like that. The reason I don't take much pictures- I be living in the moment. You know, chillin' with centuries old wine and eating exotic. Heck, I can't even pronounce most of the things I eat. . .just like slaves on a ship braggin' bout who gat the flyest chain.
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Daniel2289(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Didn't say don't. Just they don't belong to but the carrier an the baby needs it more than you.

U ar rite though.
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 04, 2016
boostdom:

Too much TV? Don't even do Broadway like that. The reason I don't take much pictures- I be living in the moment. You know, chillin' with centuries old wine and eating exotic. Heck, I can't even pronounce most of the things I eat. . .just like slaves on a ship braggin' bout who gat the flyest chain.
I meant cause yer speach.
It sounds like home,urban US.Black America
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 04, 2016
Daniel2289:

U ar rite though.
I know grin good of you ta admit it tongue
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2016
KingRex1:
I don't get what naughtynaug.hty nd kingchezzypuff re sayin.. You gon deprive ur hubby of boobs? Una neva see chumchin
am saying nah me get my thing. Der r tymz aw tel huby NO nah. Its mine! Af2ral nah my chest e dey
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Boom! The tuth plan an simple!
Was only thinking of how it was a necessity at one point to breast feed so I gave baby first.
abi oooo grin grin grin
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
abi oooo grin grin grin
I've no idea what you just said....but ok smiley
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 04, 2016
AirSultan:
You did butt implant ne? shocked . All these girls sef tryna corrupt a brother... Bk to the topic.. Firstly, welcome bk from your long break.. Ahem, how am I, i mean how are we, oops i meant how are you supposed to make love without touching them? Thru kissing only Oh he' no! Hope you have bn good
huhn? Pls come again, dis tym slow slow..so I cn undastnd u..use punctuation too. Tnk u
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I meant cause yer speach. It sounds like home,urban US.Black America
Alrite, playa. Stay schemin'.
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2016
boostdom:

Alrite, playa. Stay schemin'.
grin I ain't.......
...... I've derailed enough. I gotta get outta here.bye.
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by KingRex1(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
am saying nah me get my thing. Der r tymz aw tel huby NO nah. Its mine! Af2ral nah my chest e dey
No worry.. Pray he doesnt change his mind nd consider that lady thats been offering hers on a gold platter.

Ur case go be oyo
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2016
KingRex1:
No worry.. Pray he doesnt change his mind nd consider that lady thats been offering hers on a gold platter.

Ur case go be oyo
we shall c to dat by dat time! Anoda lady offering my boo her sometin? She no go wan die nah, abi cn u cuk 1 indomie wit 1000naira pepper?
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2016
KingRex1:

Ur case go be oyo
Then she should lift her hands to the heavens an give thanks he's gone from her.
No good man would leave his wife because of this!
It's good for ya'll I understand that(not really) but she has the right ta say no.
An he should understand and respect that.
Not cheat on her.
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by KingRex1(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Then she should lift her hands to the heavens an give thanks he's gone from her.
No good man would leave his wife because of this!
It's good for ya'll I understand that(not really) but she has the right ta say no.
An he should understand and respect that.
Not cheat on her.

You shld know that even an understanding nd committed man can still fall prey to this when ignored by his wife. The devil knws how to work nd he uses the woman(eve) first.
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by KingRex1(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
we shall c to dat by dat time! Anoda lady offering my boo her sometin? She no go wan die nah, abi cn u cuk 1 indomie wit 1000naira pepper?
Haha!! Sound it for em husband snatchers. You wicked shaa o
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2016
KingRex1:

[s]You shld know that even an understanding nd committed man can still fall prey to this when ignored by his wife. The devil knws how to work nd he uses the woman(eve) first.[/s]
You young an still learning
so I'll be merciful an look over this mess you just typed grin
Have a lovely mornin.
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by KingRex1(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You young an still learning so I'll be merciful an look over this mess you just typed grin Have a lovely mornin.
You're naive, ignorant nd wishful.. Simple
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 04, 2016
KingRex1:
[s]You're naive, ignorant nd wishful.. Simple[/s]
I am trying to be generous younling grin
But you are trying my patience.
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2016
The one carrying them of course!

1 Like

Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
huhn? Pls come again, dis tym slow slow..so I cn undastnd u..use punctuation too. Tnk u
You are obviously high, lol! So you forgot midas already
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by KingRex1(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I am trying to be generous younling grin
But you are trying my patience.
You gat no patience so dnt say you're trying.

You just a brat princess.
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2016
AirSultan:
You are obviously high, lol! So you forgot midas already
superbold?
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
superbold?
I dont know what that means... MidasSultan
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2016
KingRex1:
Haha!! Sound it for em husband snatchers. You wicked shaa o
undecided
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 04, 2016
AirSultan:
I dont know what that means... MidasSultan
ehm.. *scratchinghead*

sorry I cnt rembr.

Bt we cn stil b frnds yeah? *stretchingMYhand4handshake*

Nice meetin ur 2nd monika, lol. Call me naughty, u?
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2016
KingRex1:
You gat no patience so dnt say you're trying.

You just a brat princess.
Name calling...shows just how young an immature you are.
Let me as the adult put an end to this nonsense.
Have a lovely day young man tongue Goodbye.
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ehm.. *scratchinghead*

sorry I cnt rembr.

Bt we cn stil b frnds yeah? *stretchingMYhand4handshake*
Nice meetin ur 2nd monika, lol. Call me naughty, u?
Ouch, its okay... Then, you used to offer your bum first not literally tho (always claiming you got the biggest on NL) but the hand will suffice because I am a changed man! Nice you cant remember my other handle. *takesHANDSHAKE. Call me sultan! smiley
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by KingRex1(m): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Name calling...shows just how young an immature you are.
Let me as the adult put an end to this nonsense.
Have a lovely day young man tongue Goodbye.
It cant always be ur way dear.. The truth hurts huh? Anyway i'm done with you.
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
AirSultan:
Ouch, its okay... Then, you used to offer your bum first not literally tho (always claiming you got the biggest on NL) but the hand will suffice because I am a changed man! Nice you cant remember my other handle. *takesHANDSHAKE. Call me sultan! smiley
abeg show me a moniker dt has a bigger bum? Whr rdey? Lol kidding
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
abeg show me a moniker dt has a bigger bum? Whr rdey? Lol kidding
lol. I said it.. You and this your pidgin sha. Did you study pidginnology? Lol. Hope you have been good tho, i have been!
Re: The Woman's Breasts Belongs To Who?..find Out by geni340(f): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
i own my bOOObs!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex / This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up / Can You Have A Cultist As A Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.