Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

My Life At The Valley Of Discouragement. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Life At The Valley Of Discouragement. (437 Views)

"Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User / We Are In The Valley - Prophet T.b. Joshua / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life At The Valley Of Discouragement. by boyesola: 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
My Life at the Valley of Despondency.
Here is the home of the discouraged,
Here, I ask God often “why me?”
Here, I take solace in self-pity and rightly judged God that He is Bad!
Here, I have evidence to show that God has been wicked towards me.
Here, I live a conquered life.
Nothing works here, No joy here.
Here, I see nothing but darkness and gloominess.
Here, I blur the ray of hope and say often “I Can’t”
Here, I will soon opt for suicidal, life does not worth it.
Surprisingly, I have ruined my life through my thought and my mindset has murdered me, No doubt hell is now my eternal home.
Then, if it is my personal thought that has ruined me and my mindset has murdered me, I therefore make a change to my thought and begin to climb this ladder of FAITH out of this evil valley of Discouragement.
By fairbobs.
Re: My Life At The Valley Of Discouragement. by boyesola: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
very inspiring!
boyesola:
My Life at the Valley of Despondency.
Here is the home of the discouraged,
Here, I ask God often “why me?”
Here, I take solace in self-pity and rightly judged God that He is Bad!
Here, I have evidence to show that God has been wicked towards me.
Here, I live a conquered life.
Nothing works here, No joy here.
Here, I see nothing but darkness and gloominess.
Here, I blur the ray of hope and say often “I Can’t”
Here, I will soon opt for suicidal, life does not worth it.
Surprisingly, I have ruined my life through my thought and my mindset has murdered me, No doubt hell is now my eternal home.
Then, if it is my personal thought that has ruined me and my mindset has murdered me, I therefore make a change to my thought and begin to climb this ladder of FAITH out of this evil valley of Discouragement.
By fairbobs.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, What Is God Doing About Our Current Problems / Need Your Candid Christian Advice / What Is Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.