Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,847 members, 7,945,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) (3921 Views)

Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings / J Martins Fights Show Promoters In United States (Video) / J Martins Son Is Lookalike Of Willian Borges, Chelsea Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by Yustash001(m): 6:57am On Apr 05, 2016
squanta:

Must u always show ur stupidity everytime?
Why not address what he's saying than the personality
you are not making any sense at all...if he wants us to address the matter...he should present it in a polite way...not saying he's broke because of Buhari...if someone like him says he's broke...what should the poor ones say?
Re: J Martins Blasts Buhari: I'm Broke Because Of You(photo) by squanta(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2016
Yustash001:
you are not making any sense at all...if he wants us to address the matter...he should present it in a polite way...not saying he's broke because of Buhari...if someone like him says he's broke...what should the poor ones say?
All the guy is tyna say is that the president was voted to do whats best for its citizenry but he is nt doing that, Period!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Odunlade Adekola, Sola Kosoko, Eniola Ajao & Mr Latin Filming In Ikeja / Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Armpit Hair On Twitter(see Pics) / Tboss Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos Of Herself Breastfeedin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.