Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,455 members, 7,901,296 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:48 AM

★ I Am Not A Celebrity – Simi (360jamng) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ★ I Am Not A Celebrity – Simi (360jamng) (703 Views)

4 Ways To Become A Celebrity In Nigeria Without Any Talent-Morakinyo Olugbiji / ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net / ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

★ I Am Not A Celebrity – Simi (360jamng) by queenst(f): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nigerian born writer and performing artist, Simisola Ogunleye, popularly known as ‘ Simi’ says she does not see herself as a celebrity and she still partakes in everything she did before fame came knocking.
The gospel singer turned afro pop and soul singer came into the spotlight and got her major break after featuring Falz in her video, ‘JAMB Question’.
In a chat with the 360jamng, she said, “ Well, this is the real me that can still stop by and buy roasted plantain by the road side; I don’t feel uncomfortable, I am not blown away by fame because that is not what excites me, what excites me is the music. I am happy about my celebrity status only because more people know my music and want to relate with it,” she said.’
cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.ga/i-am-not-a-celebrity-simi/

Re: ★ I Am Not A Celebrity – Simi (360jamng) by queenst(f): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
nawa ooo simi
Re: ★ I Am Not A Celebrity – Simi (360jamng) by CecyAdrian(f): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
Down to earth mama
Re: ★ I Am Not A Celebrity – Simi (360jamng) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
That's the spirit girl!
Rock on! Go on!
You and Niyiola have the same life style: simplicity
Re: ★ I Am Not A Celebrity – Simi (360jamng) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
bt u r a celebrity already......

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye (psquare) Set To Depart For Dubai With His Crew To Perform. / See The 2016 Bride Price In Abia That Has Got People Talking (photo) / Chyna Female Wwe Legend Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.