Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,227 members, 7,919,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:27 PM

Who Has Been The Best And Worst Chelsea Manager In The Roman Abramovich Era? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Has Been The Best And Worst Chelsea Manager In The Roman Abramovich Era? (995 Views)

Roman Abramovich Reportedly Withdraws Uk Visa Renewal Application / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Been The Best And Worst Chelsea Manager In The Roman Abramovich Era? by MrFemFem: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ranking the Chelsea managers of the Roman Abramovich era
Roman's Empire: Who has been the best and worst Chelsea manager in the Roman Abramovich era?

Choose your best and worst Chelsea manager.
Mine is:

Best: Roberto Di Matteo
Worst: Luiz Felipe Scolari.

Re: Who Has Been The Best And Worst Chelsea Manager In The Roman Abramovich Era? by Luvdbyursista(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Best- Carlo Ancelotti
Worst- Andres Villas Boas..my opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been The Best And Worst Chelsea Manager In The Roman Abramovich Era? by blackboy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
Moriho has been the best so much so he was named the special one but coincidentally the worst also he came back and this season he was just giving everyone 3 points who came against Chelsea and was taking the club to relegation in style before Ambro did the needful. I Dont know the spirit that entered him but relegation was for sure

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been The Best And Worst Chelsea Manager In The Roman Abramovich Era? by Dinocarex(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
I have two choices for Best coaches under Roman
Gotta give it to Mourinho (first time in charge) and Roberto Di Mateo

Worst was Scolari

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been The Best And Worst Chelsea Manager In The Roman Abramovich Era? by MrFemFem: 6:18am On Apr 12, 2016
I used to like Mourinho before until the Dr. Eva Caneiro saga and i stop liking him, he fuckup a lot about that issue. even people who used to like him before started hating him because of that saga. hope he won't do sonething like that when he become a MAN UTD COACH.
Re: Who Has Been The Best And Worst Chelsea Manager In The Roman Abramovich Era? by Icon4s(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2016
Mourinho has been the best and Mourinho has been the worst.
Re: Who Has Been The Best And Worst Chelsea Manager In The Roman Abramovich Era? by MrFemFem: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Icon4s:
grin
Icon4s:
Re: Who Has Been The Best And Worst Chelsea Manager In The Roman Abramovich Era? by MrFemFem: 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
wow

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Not Happy As He Was Substituted Against Las Palmas - Picture / Two Things Iheanacho Must Do To Get Back Into My Squad – Guardiola / Top Ten Fastest Footballer Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.