Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,552 members, 7,948,141 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

★ Osinachi- Humble Smith Used To Hawk Moi-moi In Traffic. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ★ Osinachi- Humble Smith Used To Hawk Moi-moi In Traffic. (913 Views)

Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Wofai Fada: Meet Comedienne Who Used To Hawk Mangoes And Sell Okrika Clothes / Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe And Ogechi Ogbonna Wed Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

★ Osinachi- Humble Smith Used To Hawk Moi-moi In Traffic. by queendalyn(f): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ekene Ijemba also known as HumbleSmith opened up in an interview with 360jamng that he used to hawk moi-moi on the streets to raise money for the family and also pay fees. He also revealed that God was the inspiration behind his hit song Osinachi . The singer also admitted that his collabo with Davido was a big break for him in the musical industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkuissdDs_o
cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://naija.ga/osinachi-humble-smith-used-to-hawk-moi-moi-in-traffic/

Re: ★ Osinachi- Humble Smith Used To Hawk Moi-moi In Traffic. by queendalyn(f): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
It's been only God
Re: ★ Osinachi- Humble Smith Used To Hawk Moi-moi In Traffic. by fiftynaira(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
Na lie

Niggur have been my friend and he ain't sell no god dam moi moi.
Re: ★ Osinachi- Humble Smith Used To Hawk Moi-moi In Traffic. by queendalyn(f): 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
fiftynaira:
Na lie
Niggur have been my friend and he ain't sell no god dam moi moi.
watch it yourself! that's if you have a phone that can stream YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkuissdDs_o
Re: ★ Osinachi- Humble Smith Used To Hawk Moi-moi In Traffic. by cruzita(f): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
there would be no great ones if there were no small ones.#JustBelieve
Re: ★ Osinachi- Humble Smith Used To Hawk Moi-moi In Traffic. by optional1(f): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
God Please pick my call once nd 4all, so I wont disturb u wit my wahala again, I dont want to run your battery down. Na beg I dey beg oooo
Re: ★ Osinachi- Humble Smith Used To Hawk Moi-moi In Traffic. by Afrok(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thank God for his life... but sometimes some one might think why is it that after these celebs don "hammer", nah that time dem go share in the interview when dem dey sell one or two things for road.

I think people that knows these celebs before and after fame should be confirming these statements before we'll wake up one day to hear Davido say he sold Newspapers in hold-up too.
Re: ★ Osinachi- Humble Smith Used To Hawk Moi-moi In Traffic. by NobleAngell(f): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
That's serious! Every artist has hawked one thing or the other at one point in his/her life. Nawao! Oya Adekunle Gold what did you hawk? Ice fish?

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Is Fierce For Glitz Africa Magazine / Wizkid Finally Breaks Itunes World Chart Record(see Details) / Man Shares Abusive Texts He Got From A Woman He Didn't Sleep With After Their F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.