Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,447 members, 7,911,092 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:30 AM

Guys Come In And See O ;ladies Do You Support : Photo - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys Come In And See O ;ladies Do You Support : Photo (1003 Views)

Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill / Reasons Why Ugandan Ladies Do Not Wear Panties - By UgandaExposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Come In And See O ;ladies Do You Support : Photo by Sadiq3051(m): 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
I was surfing on Facebook this evening I come across this post and decided to share with fellow narlanders what ur taught?

Re: Guys Come In And See O ;ladies Do You Support : Photo by Sadiq3051(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
To me ... Abi ATM MACHINE ? Ni if I slap her Ehn
Re: Guys Come In And See O ;ladies Do You Support : Photo by Chibi110(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
She is sarching for job
Re: Guys Come In And See O ;ladies Do You Support : Photo by Ojestas(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
This kinda girl can turn her BOO to oloriBOOruku.

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In And See O ;ladies Do You Support : Photo by alatbaba1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Very foolish. Does she make 50k in two weeks. If she know Hw hard to get 50k she will nt spend it on hair. Making expensive hair style does nt make u beautiful.
Re: Guys Come In And See O ;ladies Do You Support : Photo by Xionez(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lol.
See the girls hair sef, like iron sponge.

The girl know even know wetin she want. Na confam mugu she dey look for, no be boyfriend.

Confused fellow. No go make yourself, wait for others to make you...and break you.
Re: Guys Come In And See O ;ladies Do You Support : Photo by dikeigbo2(m): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Is her father late?she shouldn't have been a liability to anyone that says Hi to her.
Fake life
Fake outlooks
Re: Guys Come In And See O ;ladies Do You Support : Photo by Gloria3389(f): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
50k?...boyfriend? I'm sure she's fantasizing ppl like her no even get bf atall...

the heart of that lady is desperately wicked
Re: Guys Come In And See O ;ladies Do You Support : Photo by amokeme(f): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lol
Re: Guys Come In And See O ;ladies Do You Support : Photo by ichommy(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys Come In And See O ;ladies Do You Support : Photo by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
As if her father earns up to 50k annually as a pensioner

Na dis kind people dem suppose flush for pit latrine..

(1) (Reply)

[business Idea] How To Start A Sportswear Business / Star Fish Design (bead Making Tutorial) / 25 Slots Available For Professional Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.