Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,205 members, 7,947,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Hide My Ass VPN Review - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hide My Ass VPN Review (937 Views)

How Can I Hide My IP Adress When Using Mobile Connection (glo Modem) / [get]avast Secureline Vpn(2 Years Licence For Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hide My Ass VPN Review by Osoca(m): 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
HideMyAss has got personality, but it’s also got the product to back up their...well...asses! With close to a thousand servers across more than 220 countries, you simply cannot beat those numbers, and the built-in speed testing tool gives users a real-time feel for how fast their usage actually is. These are quality signals that you can’t argue with.

Highlights

930+ servers On site, built-in speed testing tool Over 150,000 active paying users Pros
Great yearly subscription pricing plan (and frequently run discounts) Informative blog for a myriad of questions and answers Long-time user-driven community for support and help Cons
They log records Email support needs improvement Live chat only available 12 hours a day
Bottom Line
HideMyAss focuses heavily on the raw power and speed it’s giving to its users, forgetting that the occasional note should be taken to improve on customer support as well. Support aside, HideMyAss offers stellar service.
Ease of Use
HideMyAss excels at making things easy for its users. Everything you need is available at the mere click of a button, and it’s all clearly marked in bold colors for the poor of sight. In addition, the friendly and tongue-in-cheek back story lends a fun atmosphere to the overall user experience – added points for that.
Pricing Chart
Package Kick-Ass 1 Month
Half-Ass 6 Month
Smart-Ass 12 Month Cost/Month $11.52 $8.33 $6.55 Total Cost $11.52 $49.98 $78.60 Savings 0% 28% 43%

Features

Colossal Server Strength Android App
126,299 IP addresses available constantly Spread across multiple continents including Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa Over 50,000 dedicated IP’s in North America alone Available on www.downloadvpn.org Easy setup and configuration Takes less than 9 MB of storage Beautifully designed
Customer Support
As mentioned earlier, HideMyAss could use some work on their people skills. Most of the customer support staff is knowledgeable and tickets are generally answered within 24 hours, but with a rising star reputation and product like this one, HideMyAss can certainly do better.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice / 10 Proven Tips In Protecting Your Privacy And Computer From Crackers / Adobe Photoshop CS5 Complete Video Tutorials!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.