Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,879 members, 7,912,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:17 AM

What Will You Do To A Lady Who Offer You Eba While She Request For Sharwama? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do To A Lady Who Offer You Eba While She Request For Sharwama? (1073 Views)

See How Man Describes Eba And Ewgusi Soup / Photos: This Nigerian Woman Cuts Her “eba” Birthday Cake Happily / He Eats The Aroma Of My Wifes Soup With Eba ....should I Sue Him ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do To A Lady Who Offer You Eba While She Request For Sharwama? by irririchris(m): 12:53am On Apr 05, 2016
Attached is a screenshot of my conversation with a lady I wanted to go visit... I can't talk much.. o

Re: What Will You Do To A Lady Who Offer You Eba While She Request For Sharwama? by Behira(f): 1:08am On Apr 05, 2016
Wickedness at its peak cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To A Lady Who Offer You Eba While She Request For Sharwama? by layzie: 1:59am On Apr 05, 2016
U want her to offer u what exactly
Re: What Will You Do To A Lady Who Offer You Eba While She Request For Sharwama? by tonybosses: 2:47am On Apr 05, 2016
layzie:
U want her to offer u what exactly

Is Mouth Action too much to ask for?
Re: What Will You Do To A Lady Who Offer You Eba While She Request For Sharwama? by layzie: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
tonybosses:

Is Mouth Action too much to ask for?

#800 sharwama = mouth action??
Re: What Will You Do To A Lady Who Offer You Eba While She Request For Sharwama? by tonybosses: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
layzie:

#800 sharwama = mouth action??

Price stag no dey na......
Re: What Will You Do To A Lady Who Offer You Eba While She Request For Sharwama? by ibnzubair(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
irririchris:
Attached is a screenshot of my conversation with a lady I wanted to go visit... I can't talk much.. o

Lol.

But wait o... which keyboard be this?
Re: What Will You Do To A Lady Who Offer You Eba While She Request For Sharwama? by Sammy12302(m): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
I gat no quamz if she's the one paying the bills
Re: What Will You Do To A Lady Who Offer You Eba While She Request For Sharwama? by Dyt(f): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Batman, Ironman, Spiderman And Other Superheroes Can't Function In Nigeria / When You Have To Go For CDS But Fuel Is #145 (picture) / Hilarious Pic! Were We So Blind??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.