Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,393 members, 7,978,256 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:09 AM

Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics (67733 Views)

Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife / Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by afeezzezo: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Smellymouth:
I trust my mama.. Whether na for Green card ,Red card or Pink card, she go scream like this ::

"Chai!! , my enemies don succeed ooooooo "
YorubaGuy

2 Likes

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by cyprex: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Airforce1:
THose of you saying "my mama this my mama that" are so shameless.

So at your age your mom still decides for you?

Na una mama wan marry wife for una?

This is why some of you will remain single till you grow white bear bear.

I do not know from where you may be writing. However they are reacting as Africans.

If you want to make a business, finance, maritime or legal decisions you consult experts in such fields respectively.

Humans consider their Mother as experts in marital issues.

If you wouldn't consider your mum's opinion in issues as this whose would you consider; an immigration lawyer I guess? Its your choice.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by piagetskinner(m): 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
Abeg how this one take be oyinbo....? She's just close to being an albino
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by schumastic(m): 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Icaretoo:
I love her shoe in the third pic...

was wondering why no lady have liked any of the wares she put on cus ladies are fond of saying, i love her shoe,bag,jean or top lol grin grin grin grin cool though
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Neverquit(f): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Some Nigerians are hypocritical. Let's go back down memory lane. Loven the tattoo lady saved the 'possessed' child. Something the "untattooed" Nigerians couldn't do. So i'll accept her with open arms. I'll take a pure heart (regardless of the outward appearance) over an evil heart (with 'perfect' outward appearance).

1 Like

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by banio: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
The guy married an Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by calabardick(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
before i comment, i have to see the man that import this carnival material first.
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Arckeen: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
Thats why africa is still in stone age angry angry .I'm gonna marry her so far I love her regardless my parents accepts or not.na me wan marry am not them angry
. Your parents accepts her or not ? You no get sense Broda . Receive sense !
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by vislabraye(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
favoured234:
The guy saw beyond the skin color so the tattoo didn't mean a thing to him ....
Beyond wetin ? On the other hand, he saw Green card..

1 Like

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
vislabraye:

Beyond wetin ? On the other hand, he saw Green card..
You know love?
Maybe that's what he saw
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Epochsolace(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
Airforce1:
THose of you saying "my mama this my mama that" are so shameless.

So at your age your mom still decides for you?

Na una mama wan marry wife for una?

This is why some of you will remain single till you grow white bear bear.

In respect 2 marriage YES!

1 Like

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by alaskido(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
My mother will commence a fasting, prayer and all night for my head. She go begin cry and say her enemy do win ooooooooooo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by dantori(m): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
She could have a good heart after all Lovren who saved the witch boy is now saving lives in Nigeria, Never judge people
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Remind me of dis old yoruba nursery rhyme
Moriran wo l'agege Aja wewu orosho ogbe bagi sapakan
Smh
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by pillowz: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
As a wife or as a mother coolAs a wife or as a mother
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by profmallory(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
This is exactly how selfish people talk, your parents went through the rigours of taking care of you, cleaning your dirty ass when you were a baby, gladly picked you and rocked you when you cried at night and for many years paying your school fees from their hard earned money. Thats what parents do, now that you are old you should at least seek for what would make them happy, thats what responsible people do. They could have aborted you, you think its easy to raise a child. Now grow up and go find a good girl that would make mama and papa proud and happy.

People need to think beyound themselves for once...and the fact that you find a woman like this attractive also speaks volumes about who you turned out to be - despite that your parents tried untop your matter they took you to church o, every wednesday and sunday.

and No, its not only you marrying her, she is marrying your family also.

ItzTun3chi:
Thats why africa is still in stone age angry angry .I'm gonna marry her so far I love her regardless my parents accepts or not.na me wan marry am not them angry

3 Likes

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by flexyfranky(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
I wouldn't blame him,maybe the tatoo is a sign that she likes being black.
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Ayatullah(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
sweetilicious:
She might be pure in heart you know. That's the most important thing any sensible human will consider.

No pure heart will descend to the level she's in with those tattoos all over her.
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by ifyalways(f): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ovoko.

Team white girls. cheesy You go fear fear na.

I jump and pass abeg. W :Wetin be dis ?
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by CROWNTIFA: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
she has to be from camden town... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by edudguy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
She look like person wey dem dey practice different kind of handwriting for her body
:oShe look like person wey dem dey practice different kind of handwriting for her body
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by twentysixteen(f): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Is this a human being or a flower?? shocked shocked
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Kruzilano(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Is she white, pink green or blue... coolIs she white, pinj green or blue...
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by justmenoni: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
EG green card but all the same I think she's extremely beautiful

uote author=favoured234 post=44415831]The guy saw beyond the skin color so the tattoo didn't mean a thing to him .... [/quote]
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by RiloKiley: 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
OohMpa:
Mama: Ooh Mpa, who be this? You bring house girl for me. My son is doing well

Ooh Mpa: Mama, no she's my wife

Mama: What did you say?

Ooh Mpa: I said she's my...

Mom:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3567740_tmpcam1985395727_jpegfc3285725a2243f79e31f8ca22660869

grin grin grin
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
neocortex:

There is no way to know if someone is pure in heart.
Will you like to rock this kind of tattoo ?
So if i'm pure in heart i won't ROCK this kind tatoo. Bros stop this backward thinking please. That wicked woman in your village or your compound. Does she have a tatoo? Since she doesn't have a taatoo, does that means she's PURE in heart? Try listening to yourself please okay. I meant no insult.

Someone like me, anybody can say what they wanna say but, I WILL CHOOSE WHOSE VOICE I WANNA LISTEN TO. For Christ's sake. The lady is my FIANCEE. I will get married to who i want. You don't like it. Kuku kill me.

#MyOwnOpinion

Perfectdanny sha
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by neocortex: 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
Perfectdanny:

So if i'm pure in heart i won't ROCK this kind tatoo. Bros stop this backward thinking please. That wicked woman in your village or your compound. Does she have a tatoo? Since she doesn't have a taatoo, does that means she's PURE in heart? Try listening to yourself please okay. I meant no insult.

Someone like me, anybody can say what they wanna say but, I WILL CHOOSE WHOSE VOICE I WANNA LISTEN TO. For Christ's sake. The lady is my FIANCEE. I will get married to who i want. You don't like it. Kuku kill me.

#MyOwnOpinion

Perfectdanny sha

First learn to comprehend before responding!

Who is stopping you from getting married to whoever you want ?

while there is no evidence linking tattoo or no tattoo with
pure heart but that doesn't mean people have to agree with your view
regarding heavily-tattooed individuals.

It is believed that those who do everything to change
how they look have identity and self-esteem problems.

A human is a human but we all have our preferences.

1 Like

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
neocortex:

First learn to comprehend before responding!

Who is stopping you from getting married to whoever you want ?

while there is no evidence linking tattoo or no tattoo with
pure heart but that doesn't mean people have to agree with your view
regarding heavily-tattooed individuals.

It is believed that those who do everything to change
how they look have identity and self-esteem problems.

A human is a human but we all have our preferences.

First of all. Individuality, preferences are allowed. Collectively, thats something different.
1. I brought her home to ''show'' my parents. MY PARENTS ARE CULTURED NIGERIANS O. But i no care. What if we're already married. I did not bring her to seek approval from my parents since i know how CULTURED they are and they would disapprove my action.
2. Sportsmen, musicians, entertainers all change their looks.(most of them though) Dude does that mean they suffer from low self esteem? C'mon man. Messi has tatoos does that mean he suffers from low self esteem? Or haven't you heard of body art? That girl could be an artist or musician. Your current occupation might change your physical appearance more or less.
BEFORE YOU COMMENT, TRY TO COMPREHEND.
Thanks.

Perfectdanny sha
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by armyofone(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
A year prior to traveling, be sending $$ in her name...problem solved cheesy
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by jashar(f): 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
ItzTun3chi:

Guy, I dey suspect you. This your moniker. Have you watched 'the River'?
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by ItzTun3chi(m): 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
jashar:

Guy, I dey suspect you. This your moniker. Have you watched 'the River'?
yeah.btw,why askinq?
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by jashar(f): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
ItzTun3chi:

yeah.btw,why askinq?

Nothing much. Just the name caught my attention. It's nice to meet people that don't watch the conventional series even though it was only one season.

Have you watched Alcatraz and Terranova? wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex / 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend / Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.