Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,177 members, 7,916,436 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:33 PM

Segun Arinze Begs Dr. Giwa's Family To Pardon Ibinabo Fiberesima - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze Begs Dr. Giwa's Family To Pardon Ibinabo Fiberesima (525 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Arinze Begs Dr. Giwa's Family To Pardon Ibinabo Fiberesima by ceometromedia: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2016

Nollywood actor, Segun Arinze, has joined the list of supporters of embattled actress and former president of the Actors' Guild of Nigeria, Ibinabo Fiberesima.

Arinze prostrated in a video appeal to the family of Dr. Giwa, who was killed in an accident involving Fiberesima, urging them to forgive the actress.
play

He said, "I am making a solemn appeal here and I am saying please."

"If I can go on my knees, as you are seeing me go down on my knees, Giwa family, 'Mo be yin. E da ri ji Ibinabo' (I plead with you. Please forgive Ibinabo)"

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/segun-arinze-begs-dr-giwas-family-to.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Segun Arinze Begs Dr. Giwa's Family To Pardon Ibinabo Fiberesima by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2016
Do they have the power to pardon her?
Re: Segun Arinze Begs Dr. Giwa's Family To Pardon Ibinabo Fiberesima by thesicilian: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2016
Pardon ke?
Her 5yr sentence is even too small, should have been extended to 20yrs for all her high handed attitude. Someone who never even bothered to offer a public apology to the deceased family because it was beneath her class?

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Begs Dr. Giwa's Family To Pardon Ibinabo Fiberesima by YorubaWoman: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2016
Iku lere ese undecided

Se bi o tie si wa laye
Pipa loto si
Re: Segun Arinze Begs Dr. Giwa's Family To Pardon Ibinabo Fiberesima by cappyLEE200(m): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2016
mr Aransi,who you epp?

(1) (Reply)

Top Comedian, Gordons Models For Neon, A New Fashion House / Waje Shines In Blue For UBA CEO Awards / Charlyboy Spotted Controlling Traffic In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.