Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,448 members, 7,904,674 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Online Dating... My Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Dating... My Experience (2056 Views)

I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice / Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Online Dating... My Experience by schumastic(m): 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
s2n4r3t1:
I was based in Abuja. Last year, i was on Facebook when a guy chatted me up. Normally i hardly respond to chats, buh on that fateful day i was kinda bored so i responded. He was really excited cos he has been tryin to chat with me for some months now. We got talkin and after about a month, i started having feelings for him(though i didnt let him know). He started askin me to come visit him in Ibadan, but i declined cos i know it's dangerous. Within 2 weeks, he visited me. Ever since then, our relationship has been very okay. He is a great guy, he has his flaws though, buh who is perfect? I have known almost all his family members and they all love me. My family has known him too and they love him. Now the relationship is no longer online because my company has transferred me to Ibadan and we see almost every weekend. Very soon we will tie the knots.
Though in many cases, online dating has proven to be dangerous but mine has been an exception. It takes the grace of God get a good and compatible partner be it online or otherwise.

we have a testifier in the house cheesy senorita pls keep preaching the gospel till it gets to the permanent site

1 Like

Re: Online Dating... My Experience by tintedniggz(m): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Monalisa185:
from the comments above, lemme goan reactivate my facebook account o gringrin
madam, abeg I need your profile name

1 Like

Re: Online Dating... My Experience by Parpor(m): 1:59am On Apr 06, 2016
herboshedhe:

And not every chats should be responded too oh bruv

Na baba God pick up that guy call that day ogrin

Op.....I fit get you wedding shoes jaregrin
I dey Ibadan... Holla when ready

Happy married life in advance; D
My dear respond to all. Its Only when the dude on the other end is not matured/solid/lively you can ignore

Ladies with their naturally inevitable weird attitude undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

HAPPY Weekend Guys. Just For Fun, SO What Are Your Plans For The Weekends? / All Men Are Unfaithful Womanizers. True/false / Please I Seriously Need Advice And This Has Been Given Me So Much Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.