Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

New Moderator For The Religious Section. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Moderator For The Religious Section. (1633 Views)

Seun, Unban Me In The Religious Section. / Pls Seun, . A New Moderator For The Phone Section / Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Moderator For The Religious Section. by SCYLLA: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2009
I cannot remember the last time a religious topic made the front page, even right now there is not one on the front page. Are the mods supposed to be there forever, in the true spirit of democracy we a new vibrant mod for the religious section.
So those in favour should say aye!
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Tudor6(f): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2009
First who is responsible for putting topics on the front page?
All the same, i move for at least one atheist on the moderating team.
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by manmustwac(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2009
I've noticed that for a very religious country like nigeria religious (or shall i say christian) topics hardly make the front page. I,ve discovered recently that its only up to mukina2 and seun who decides what goes on the front page and mukina2 coz she's a muslim would never put a christian topic on the front page and for whatever reason seun who's atheist dosen't seem bothered.
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by MrCrackles(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2009
manmustwac:

I've noticed that for a very religious country like nigeria religious (or shall i say christian) topics hardly make the front page. I,ve discovered recently that its only up to mukina2 and seun who decides what goes on the front page and mukina2 coz she's a muslim would never put a christian topic on the front page and for whatever reason seun who's atheist dosen't seem bothered.

Is he? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Abuzola(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2009
Critism won't stop from this zealous crossworshipper. Abi na dem fault to crucify jesu olorun oba, lol
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by manmustwac(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2009
when u go to the front page click where it shows the link to page 2 there u will see the names who are just seun and mukina who post the topics on the front page smiley
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Phemour: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2009
hmnnn
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2009
manmustwac:

christian topics at one time used to make the front page but ONLY those that openly mock christianity. The outcry on why such topics merit the frontpage while topics critical of islam are quickly banned is why that has stopped now.

To be honest we do need a new mod for this section, the one here is not active at all.
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by mukina2: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2009
manmustwac:

I've noticed that for a very religious country like nigeria religious (or shall i say christian) topics hardly make the front page. I,ve discovered recently that its only up to mukina2 and seun who decides what goes on the front page and [b]mukina2 coz she's a muslim would never put a christian topic on the front page [/b]and for whatever reason seun who's atheist dosen't seem bothered.

what kind of lie is that?

must you people always point fingers to feel better?
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by manmustwac(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2009
davidylan:

christian topics at one time used to make the front page but ONLY those that openly mock christianity. The outcry on why such topics merit the frontpage while topics critical of islam are quickly banned is why that has stopped now.

To be honest we do need a new mod for this section, the one here is not active at all.
Thats true. Well there has to be a quota system where at least two religious topics make the front page every week
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2009
We probably need a new site administrator as well, seun is very biased against christianity and high handed.
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Phemour: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2009
mukina2:

abi oooo
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by manmustwac(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2009
mukina2:

Isn't it up to you or seun what makes it to the front page?
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Phemour: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2009
Tell me more
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by mukina2: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2009
Manmuswac
that was not what i asked.

you made a statement thats not true.

please be sure first before you make statements like that
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2009
This section desperately needs a mod, only romance and political topics make the front page.
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by manmustwac(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2009
you trying to tell me that u do post christian topics on the front page? Do u?
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by dominique(f): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2009
i agree with Mukina2, must you people always point fingers and lay blame on the admin all the time. . . its like damned if they do, damned if they dont,  aint no way they can please everyone here, so leave them be abeg
if a topic is interesting enough to make home page, it will be put there regardless the section. i cant remember the last time i saw any health section (where i moderate) topic on the HP and i aint complaining. the fact is that those topics are not worthy of HP, thats the reality. . . lets face it.

MrCrackles:

Is he? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

so you diddnt know. . . now you know cheesy
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2009
well i'd volunteer to be a mod, there'd be no atheists left within a week. grin
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Tudor6(f): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2009
dominique:

i agree with Mukina2, must you people always point fingers and lay blame on the admin all the time. . . its like damned if they do, damned if they dont,  aint no way they can please everyone here, so leave them be abeg
if a topic is interesting enough to make home page, it will be put there regardless the section. i cant remember the last time i saw any health section (where i moderate) topic on the HP and i aint complaining. the fact is that those topics are not worthy of HP, thats the reality. . . lets face it.

so you diddnt know. . . now you know cheesy

Who made this one a moderator?
Jeez! I wonder what seun smokes b4 choosing personnel. . . .
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2009
Tudór:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by dominique(f): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2009
Tudór:

keep wondering, you'll know soon enough
hesrd you're next on his list wink
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Tudor6(f): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2009
dominique:

keep wondering, you'll know soon enough
hesrd you're next on his list wink
I see you're smoking from the same pot. . .
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Gabry(f): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2009
It is not up to the MOD toput a front topic on NL. It is up to Seun but than again, if a MOD find an interesting topic, he/she could suggest to Seun to put the topic up. So far, I dont see any interesting religious topics so theres no reason why Seun would want toput up a religious topic. So people, post a very interesting topic and it will get published on front page smiley
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:25am On Jul 31, 2009
Gabry:

It is not up to the MOD toput a front topic on NL. It is up to Seun but than again, if a MOD find an interesting topic, he/she could suggest to Seun to put the topic up. So far, I dont see any interesting religious topics so theres no reason why Seun would want toput up a religious topic. So people, post a very interesting topic and it will get published on front page smiley
Awww common how many topics which make it to the front page are even worth reading? Its always either romance or politics. BTW why did they move this thread here, it would have been better to leave it in the religion section so the people who post there frequently can react I almost never ever post here, its not fair to shield this from them at least it has to do with the religion section. Then why did they leave Abuzola being a moderator thread there?
This selective justice sha.
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by manmustwac(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2009
@Chris
Na mukina move am here and since Abuzola is her fellow muslim brother she left his topic there.
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2009
manmustwac:

@Chris
Na mukina move am here and since Abuzola is her fellow muslim brother she left his topic there.
Whoever did it certainly did not want people to speak their mind, I feel really bad that at times like this even Seun can not speak up. SELECTIVE JUSTICE!
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by mukina2: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2009
Manmuswanc stop hounding me grin

I will continue posting in spuds thread no matter what you do grin tongue

Nothing Harry Popeye or you can do cheesy tongue
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by dominique(f): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2009
mukina2:

Manmuswanc stop hounding me grin

I will continue posting in spuds thread no matter what you do grin tongue

Nothing Harry Popeye or you can do cheesy tongue

lol you anti spurs people wicked o grin grin grin
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Phemour: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2009
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Gabry(f): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Awww common how many topics which make it to the front page are even worth reading? Its always either romance or politics. BTW why did they move this thread here, it would have been better to leave it in the religion section so the people who post there frequently can react I almost never ever post here, its not fair to shield this from them at least it has to do with the religion section. Then why did they leave Abuzola being a moderator thread there?
This selective justice sha.

You gotta admit it, Romance and Politics are actually the most interesting topics. . . Dont you think so? If we are to do a survey, you can see for yourself. The romance section has sooo many feedbacks. Politics, uhmm . . Not really but they do have very interesting topics there (unless if you are not a Politics and Romance fan) but if we look at it in a general perspective, it is the most interesting sections.

For me, if its to do with a Complaint or a Suggestion, I would post the thread on Nairaland cause that is where all this topic belongs to so for your thread to land up here is actually the right thing to do. To even create awareness to your fellow Religious section nairalanders about this thread, you could always YIM them or email them this link? Just a suggestion.

Truth be told, I dont read the main topics on the front page. However, if its true that the topics being posted on the front page are not interesting, I guess it would be best for you to consult the Religion Section Mod or the Admin and advise him / her on what topics you think should be interesting and he/she could direct it with Seun or Mukina (if you have contacted the religion section MOD that is) However, if the topic has not be posted on the front page, than I guess maybe to them, it doesn't sound that interesting I presume.   undecided

Regarding to Abuzola, what do you mean exactly?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest 23 Suspected Armed Robbers, Kidnappers / Palmwine Tapping / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drugs In Vietnam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.