Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,784 members, 7,952,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

How To Set Up An Aliexpress Affiliate Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Set Up An Aliexpress Affiliate Website (2018 Views)

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! / I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. / Commercial Banks To Set Naira Rate On Monday Without CBN Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up An Aliexpress Affiliate Website by vasnate(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
HOW TO SET UP AN ALIEXPRESS AFFILIATE WEBSITE

What’s An Affiliate Program?:
Ans: An affiliate program is marketing programs where you can receive commission for helping a parent company (such as Aliexpress) generate sales. An affiliate program pays you for sending paying customers to their website.

What’s An Affiliate Website?
Ans: An affiliate website is any website or blog that utilizes affiliate marketing techniques.

If you want to get into affiliate marketing and start building your own affiliate website then you want to do it right from the start. There are 5 steps that I recommend to anyone looking to create their own affiliate website. And these are…

1. Build a Website – I can help you set up one like https://storegrip.com for N45, 000 only.

2. Decide on a Niche for your website - This is really just the theme or topic to your website. This could be nutrition, fitness, and building model airplanes, whatever. There’s millions of niche ideas to tap into.

3. Aliexpress Store WordPress plugin – This helps create quality content based on your niche and products you support – I can help you with one for N6,500 only

4. Traffic - Bring traffic to your site through SEO techniques and Keyword Research. I can generate 400-1000 daily US targeted traffic for 6 months FREE for my Clients.

5. Facebook Fan page – Create a facebook fan page for your website; get thousand of target likes to it. I will create you a fan page with targeted likes from people who’re willing to make payments of products directly on your affiliate website.

To Set-Up one Aliexpress Affiliate Website: N45, 000 (Free Domain Name, Free Hosting, Website Design, Aliexpress Store Plugin Installation, Free Facebook Fanpage, Free 6 Months Traffic).

If you need the Aliexpress Store Wordpress Plugin: N6, 500 only

For Details Please Call: 08030984785, 08098433200 for payment details

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Business / Want To Invest In Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business? / Don't Be Scammed: Scene Behind Open93.com (opencart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.