Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,853 members, 7,906,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:15 AM

Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead (56791 Views)

Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office / ooppsss / Exam Malpractice: A Principal's Hilarious Way Of Stopping It In His School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by macaranta(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
So sad...more needs to be done to protect the school children.
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by eleko1: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dat Secretary don buy Market.
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by emecheboy2(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
SPG4U:
i am yet to have a child oo, but when i do...no teacher will even have the gut to bully my child talkless of beating him or her.....

be ready to take your child to a private school.
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by Bjergtrolde: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
wolesmile:

And maybe that girl is an Ogbanje whose time is up, but waiting for someone to help her out!

Or she could have been a normal child who sustain a blow out fracture of her orbital bone leading blindness, encephalitis and death.

A post mortem is really needed

1 Like

Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by owendei(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
rest in peace young lady. this is very unfortunate
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by dulux07(m): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
jarmy:
i am a teacher and i am not in support of this kind of punishment but the children of this days are not afraid. They challenge teachers and when a teacher trys to do the right thing by reporting the student, he finds out that the student was only warned.
I understand. I was employed as a teacher during my NYSC, i must confess, teaching is not easy, too many stubborn students, sometimes i feel helpless, at the end of it all, u realise beating is not even working, and if u continue out of frustration, u might end up injuring the student. Even parents and authorities aint helping matters.

1 Like

Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by preselect(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
the slap that can reset destiny or terminate destiny

henrydadon:
oh u think this is funny..somebody just lost a life here angry

[size=13pt]yea, nIgerians have become used to killings and death that it means nothing to them anymore. . . .
this is someone who hears of boko haram killing people in their hundreds every now and then, fulani cattle rearers burning down villages, killing men women children and babies every now and then, political thuggery every now and then, one kid slapped to death doesnt mean much anymore.

the sad reality of Nigeria. We've lost our humanity. [/size]

#BlameBuhari

Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by ayoolagr8ness(f): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Na only she waka come?? What kind of slap be dat sef?

1 Like

Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by Jacko1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Better that way see as she disfigure d poor gal
She in heaven now
But as u waitin fo rapture ehn.... Torment d slapper....principal and all ppl involved in power play
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by Teespice(f): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
memories.

remembering how I was flogged 24 strokes on my right palm for disturbing the peace.

that was in ss2.

I didn't use that hand for two weeks because my palm was open and stiff, thanks to that yellow fowl called Mr. Odoh.

corporal punishment in schools should stop.

RIP to her.
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by SycophanticGoat: 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
horlah005:
this is gross and so painful.... for the fact that some people takes pleasure (masochism) through inflicting pain on other fellow human. This has to end.

Got some similar case; happens to one of my friend, he was beaten beyond measure by his school teacher(secondary), this fetched him the agony of his life.....and now he can no longer see for the rest of his life.

hian! this gotta stop

You can imaging..

Where are those senseless idiotics that were supporting those demonic teachers that molested that girl the other day? This is the consequences of allowing teachers the freewill to kill children. If I were to be the father of this girl, I'll def take laws into my hands! Bleep the law! angry angry angry
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by horlah005: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You can imaging..

Where are those senseless idiotics that were supporting those demonic teachers that molested that girl the other day? This is the consequences of allowing teachers the freewill to kill children. If I were to be the father of this girl, I'll def take laws into my hands! Bleep the law! angry angry angry

I feel u bro
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by englishmart(m): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
horlah005:
this is gross and so painful.... for the fact that some people takes pleasure (masochism) through inflicting pain on other fellow human. This has to end.

Got some similar case; happens to one of my friend, he was beaten beyond measure by his school teacher(secondary), this fetched him the agony of his life.....and now he can no longer see for the rest of his life.

hian! this gotta stop
can you please define masochism?

1 Like

Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
angry
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by SPG4U(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
emecheboy2:

be ready to take your child to a private school.
of course you are right, but even in private school, they do bully....but am sure dey wont want to try that with my kid
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
englishmart:
can you please define masochism?
cheesy okwa I ma zuru ike grin tongue
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by donem: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Nawa o. She put juju for hand?
E go be for ring.
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by BossDanniee(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
The secretary won't go scott free 4 this..may her soul RIP
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by Thobilobah(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
APCcrimes:
hmmm..Datz what Yorubas call "Ifoti Aye"

Buhari is to be blamed for this.. If you check well, you will discover he has a hand in this..

Buhari is a dullard!

God please accept the soul of the poor innocent girl..

Forgive the principal and also forgive Buhari..

*sad*
chai, and later someone will come and say "this is my child". I only wonder why your mother forgot to abort a nincompoop like you. Many are mad but few are roaming the streets.
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by kachi19: 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
chimkaire:
Lwkmd grin this igbo gyal u will not kill somebody
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by franugo(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
akunjohn:
shocked ,which kain end time teacher be dis?

u guys dnt read b4 commenting...it was reported dt the PRINCIPAL'S SECRETARY slapped d student, so how did u guys get 2 ur conclusion?
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
Too bad & evil. R.I.P 2 her
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by adsami1: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
femiakinbully:
Slap of death.
The SS2 student slapped by a Principal's secretary leaves her blind and consequently led to her death.

May Her soul rest In Peace

https://mobile.twitter.com/TVCconnect/status/717362566704603137

I wish I can quote everyone of u pointing fingers at the 'slapper' and nothin 4d 'slappee', and ur nly possibo reason: the student doesnt deserve dis no matter wot she did. But we ll know how som kids behave even@home and prents will be like: I nor sure say na me bon u. How do u want a teacher2feel about misbehaviour of such child? Like some on FP said he and 3 odas were beaten 4not doin saturday work early ENOUGH whc simply mean u knew the time 4doin dt work but purposely (lol childishly) decided 2do it late and damn the fhoking teacher/consequences. Look im not sayin students shud be beaten mercilessly punished animalistically or killed but charity begins at home. Parents shud spend time talkn their kids int good behaviours and assist dem at HOME in pafomin excellently in academics rada dan leving it all in hands of teachers/schools/home tutors ll in the name of "I am paying sch fees so teacher do ur job". Unless teacher na mad person den he fit beat well behaved and ill behaved students anyhow. No smoke without fire. Evry action has equal bt oposit REaction. Remove discipline/flogging frm schools will oly mean students can FREELY MISBEHAVE. Posibo solution:
1)Teachers shud be counselled on best practical ways of child discipline. Offenders are charged.
2)Parents shud be counselled on bringing up their children in love nd inhouse correction rada dan leaving it in hnds of teacher.dey shud spend time wt their kids and learn who dey really are. They should cooperate wt teachers on how best2help their kids gt better.
3)Students need to knw right frm home dat misbehaviour will nt be ovalooked. Dey will be punished/beaten. Dey shud be taught dat good behavior attracts more positv attention frm teachers. Dat bn a 'good child@home' and turning 'bad pikin@sch' oly means dey ar living a lie and mostly deceiving deir parents. Etc

Well bring the slapper 2book as deterant while oda ptential slappee shud lern frm entire episode rada dan God don catch ds teacher. Devil don ctch dat student too na
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by Debbie399(f): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
What a tragedy, some people are devil in human form, rest in peace Lil girl :
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by englishmart(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
chimkaire:
NNE dalu. Kedu kedu maka Nsukka? tongue

1 Like

Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by akomolafe226(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]dat slap no b here o #crazyclown slap sef no reach
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by swiffy(f): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
the slap that can reset destiny or terminate destiny
I beg make una no kill me with laugh 4 dis NL
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
Heya may your soul rest in peace young gIrl
But which kind slap be dat abi d principal be Ex soldier?
That's d result you get wen devil decide to join hands with you in your decision..
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
Temismith:
na wa oo. see gobe
Sis where have you been. How's Akure?
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
kachi19:

Lwkmd grin this igbo gyal u will not kill somebody
cheesy
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by glossy6(f): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
jarmy:
i am a teacher and i am not in support of this kind of punishment but the children of this days are not afraid. They challenge teachers and when a teacher trys to do the right thing by reporting the student, he finds out that the student was only warned.

Teacher, check your grammar!
Re: Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
englishmart:
NNE dalu. Kedu kedu maka Nsukka? tongue
Nsukka dikwa embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lecturer Storms Bank With ‘ghana Must Go’ To Withdraw His Entire 8 Months Salary / University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... / (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.