Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Urgent Enquiry For Property Loan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Enquiry For Property Loan (351 Views)

Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet / Reasons Why Prospective Land Buyers Fall Fall Prey For Property Scams / 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Enquiry For Property Loan by MiztaGentle: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dear people,
Please I need to know if it's possible for a bank to give out a loan to buy a property intended to be used for commercial purpose and then use the documents of the said property as a collateral with the bank?

I am a young lawyer who hasn't really been able to secure a good job but has been making ends meet through company registration and property marketing. Due to the hardship in the country, it's been very difficult to have a decent income so raising enough capital to start what I have in mind is very challenging.

I want to use the property as a well organized and managed guesthouse.

Please I need experts in the house to share more light into this enquiry as to know if it's possible and what it will take to accomplish this.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

An Operating Secondary School In GRA Ikeja Forsale / A Room Need For 6 Months / Queen's Park Estate-simawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.