Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,774 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) (56017 Views)

President Buhari Female Supporter Blasts Him And Member Of His Administration / Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police / Nnamdi Kanu: Tune In To Channels TV NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by gbens2000(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2016
repogirl:
who you write all this long story for?

People only see results, not epistles of excuses.
i know jez get yarn for that guy.

1 Like

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by RealBae: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2016
Taaar
Cry me a river
You be confirm Zombie
Shey you dey enjoy your change ni??
Critisize ko critique ni
APC Zombie never see anything wrong with this administration, if you talk dem go say buhari is just 10 months in office, pdp rule for 16yrs blaa blaaa blaa.You dey here na ama opps
#hypocrites
dustydee:
One thing I like about some APC supporters is that they criticize their government when they are not performing to expectation unlike the PDP that hardly sees anything wrong with their government. If we must progress as a country we must learn to tell each other the truth even if we come from the same family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by Eze2000(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by blackboy2star(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2016
Won't blame her, the suffering getting out of hand

leofab:
She even called him a a cow.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by Eze2000(m): 10:06am On Apr 06, 2016
Kenai:
Wah wah waaaah!

"South East lost by not supporting Buhari"

"South East put their eggs in one basket"

"South East miscalculated by not supporting Buhari"

"South East is blinded by tribalism"

"South East was politically naive and lacked sophistication for not supporting change"

"South East will be on the wrong side of history for not supporting Buhari"

"South East miscalculated seriously by not supporting Buhari"

Well, with the events playing out, it sure looks to me like the South-East were the WISER ones for refusing to be deceived by the FAKE change and propaganda.

When history comes to judge you and you think of the role you played in electing a 73 year-old illiterate tribal supremacist and coup-plotting ex-dictator to rule your country of over 170 million people in the 21st century, would you be proud of yourself?

From "Buhari is a reformed democrat", the new narrative being pushed by his lapdogs today is "democracy is an obstacle to the war on corruption". "Let us withdraw the constitution to help Buhari fight corruption".

Your parents queued up for long hours in 1984 for milk, rice and beans; you'd have to be a gullible dimwit to think Buhari gives a damn about you queueing up for long hours in 2016 for fuel.

A people with no knowledge of their history will never be gifted with the skills of retrospective analysis, and are bound to keep repeating their mistakes. This is exactly why it was easy to pick up an expired ethnic bigot and despotic illiterate from the dustbin of history, and dust him up into a "reformed democrat" in the eyes of the gullible, ignorant populace.

Thank u so much, sir.
'Well said' isn't enough to describe your write-up but u got to manage it please, things are now so hard now in Lagos.
WHERE ARE ALL THE APC SUPPORTERS?
WHERE ARE ALL THE GOV. AYO FAYOSE HATERS?
WHERE ARE ALL THE APC FREAKS ?

yes freaks that are blind to incompetence even when it slaps them in d face!
like I said b4 and again now, in the day before elections when Buhari promised us change one paint bucket of garri was 180 naira....one year later, this very week it is now 500 naira!!!!!!!!
Change my ass!

3 Likes

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by tonio2wo: 10:09am On Apr 06, 2016
emperorchedda:
I voted for Buhari and I regret nothing, and I'm not a government official.

Why am I not regretting? Because I know change is a process and not a quick jump. I'm patient like every reasonable Nigerian and we know Buhari is the best man for the job with time we will get there

Sai Baba!
One step forward 50 steps backward! Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by George2016(m): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2016
mikolo80:
e be like say my people enjoy suffering. how can people with brains prefer pdp to anything

Thanks for letting us know that pdp is not an option to you for now but we think in and outside the box and proudly can tell you also Mr. Wise Talker Zombie.

Since the history of PDP, has there been anytime Nigeria's situation for once went this far or worst? You don't even know that the acronyms APC is not what you use to know it to be, it is 'Arewa People's Congress' as given on Sahara report by your very PMB.

while your party is OPC......how about that?

In other words, Chief PDP is the only solution not an option as referred to by you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by bxcode(m): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2016
emperorchedda:
I voted for Buhari and I regret nothing, and I'm not a government official.

Why am I not regretting? Because I know change is a process and not a quick jump. I'm patient like every reasonable Nigerian and we know Buhari is the best man for the job with time we will get there

Sai Baba!
No sir, every reasonable Nigerians knows that change is broad and can mean anything.
Every reasonable Nigerian knows that change can either be positive or negative, and one have to figure out the one he is clamoring for circumspectively.
Every reasonable Nigerian knows that POSITIVE CHANGE doesn't come from one's history, it is entirely something that you have never ever seen or done before in all ramifications.
Every reasonable Nigerian knows that you can't keep doing the same thing over and over again while expecting positive change. The so so called change agents have held sway our corridors of power since i was a kid or thereabout.
Every reasonable Nigerian knows that politicians all over the world are trained to tell you what you want to hear and you only believe them at your own risk.
Every reasonable Nigerian knows deception when it shows up claiming to be the messiah, can you defeat evil with evil?
Every reasonable Nigerian won't be impressed with charisma or eloquent speeches, rather we look out for character.
Every reasonable Nigerian knows our history, and those leaders that have made Nigeria the Golgotha it is today.
Every reasonable Nigerian saw this whole debacle, and deceptive change chants from afar during pre election era and knew that it's all charade.
If you are surprised by what is presently happening in this country, it's either you choose to be deceived and allowed your intelligence to be played with or you were simply being ignorant and unreasonable.
Good morning.

3 Likes

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by BossDanniee(m): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2016
Lol..na now her senses dey come back

1 Like

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by gbens2000(m): 10:14am On Apr 06, 2016
MzPecs:

You need Jesus! angry
grin grin,or 24slaps to factory reset his head.
Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by Patdedon(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2016
Kenai:
Wah wah waaaah!

"South East was politically naive and lacked sophistication for not supporting change"

Well, with the events playing out, it sure looks to me like the South-East were the WISER ones for refusing to be deceived by the FAKE change and propaganda.

When history comes to judge you and you think of the role you played in electing a 73 year-old illiterate tribal supremacist and coup-plotting ex-dictator to rule your country of over 170 million people in the 21st century, would you be proud of yourself?

From "Buhari is a reformed democrat", the new narrative being pushed by his lapdogs today is "democracy is an obstacle to the war on corruption". "Let us withdraw the constitution to help Buhari fight corruption".

Your parents queued up for long hours in 1984 for milk, rice and beans; you'd have to be a gullible dimwit to think Buhari gives a damn about you queueing up for long hours in 2016 for fuel.

A people with no knowledge of their history will never be gifted with the skills of retrospective analysis, and are bound to keep repeating their mistakes. This is exactly why it was easy to pick up an expired ethnic bigot and despotic illiterate from the dustbin of history, and dust him up into a "reformed democrat" in the eyes of the gullible, ignorant populace.

******Clapping*****
This is how people with functional brain reason.
U deserve a national award for this post

5 Likes

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by Dollyak(f): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2016
Kenai:
Wah wah waaaah!

Wow. This is refreshing from the usual unintelligent ramblings on nl. Take a bow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by ozoemenaca: 10:15am On Apr 06, 2016
Those that voted APC and still unrepentant in the face of all these sufferings are like a woman who is a bad cook of cause she would never say to herself or anybody that she is a bad cook rather she would want people to believe that she is actually a good cook. But I assure you that when Buhari would have finished with you Zombies supporting APC you would enter bolekaja to Otuoke to apologize to GEJ

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by Niyinficient(m): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2016
Kenai:
Wah wah waaaah!

Oga shut up jor!
Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by MzPecs(f): 10:17am On Apr 06, 2016
gbens2000:
grin grin,or 24slaps to factory reset his head.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by 100Cents: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2016
kurt09:
Laughs.... Buhari restored her brain to factory setting

Thesame day Buarri was sworn it, she was praising Buarri for PHCN. The girl be mumu..

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by Origin(f): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2016
It shows we did not have light under jona too a year ago.

If PMB takes back electricity from private companies u'll say he is a dictator. Who knows the CEOs of the DISCOs should address them and stop been cowards.

The people holding us to ransome live among us but we are waiting for a messiah to come save you. FUEL AND ELECTRICITY ARE UNDER PRIVATE MANAGEMENT.
Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by cyprex: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2016
Didi Ukpo, I congratulate you for being bold enough to criticize a leader you hold in high esteem.

I voted Buhari, yet ready to admit his weaknesses and criticize his policies if they are consider harsh on the masses.
This however does not mean that I have withdrawn my support for him.
While I admit that Nigerians are suffering due to epileptic power supply, high rate of inflation and acute shortage of fuel, I it is clear that this leadership have the overall interest of Nigerians at heart.

I congratulate Didi because in Nigeria, it is rare to find people criticize a leader they support. Some persons still support the past administration and make excuses for them even in the face of blatant failure of leadership and massive corruption.

While I criticize Buhari, I think it is too early to write him off as he still have more than 3years sustain our goodwill. Until then we shall decide who will have our votes.

I encourage those that support the past administration to borrow a leaf from Didi and call a spade by its name when it matters.

post script: If the election is held afresh, I will still prefer this leadership to the former.

1 Like

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by 100Cents: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2016
Kenai:
Wah wah waaaah!

See finishing .

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by raph101(m): 10:24am On Apr 06, 2016
"He cried terribly when He lost the election, claiming He feels the pains of Nigerians, now He is in power and the country is now in deeper pains, QUESTION... WHY IS HE NOT CRYING NOW?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by 4C2215131: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2016
Why experience is a fearsome and formidable teacher!

1 Like

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by princefaculty(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2016
So so inconsistent like say undiluted urine leak enter her brain... Poor girl, she's the best definition of confusion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by francizy(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2016
Kenai:
Wah wah waaaah!

Bro, you forgot to add these:

South East must be drowned in lagoon if they don't vote APC
South Easterners are the problems with Nigeria for not voting APC and Buhari
South East deserves to be labelled as 5% since they didn't vote Buhari
South East don't deserve any appointment since they didn't vote Buhari
South East don't deserve any federal infrastructure since they didn't vote Buhari
Nigeria will only be peaceful and progressive if all South Easterners are eliminated from the face of the earth..

And so many other genocidal statements made against us back then.. Thank God I was among the wise and not the fools!

5 Likes

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by winningwinner(m): 10:31am On Apr 06, 2016
ibroziney:
HARD TIMES UNDER BUHARI NOT A SURPRISE.

No light, no water, no fuel, no food, no no no is the chorus sang all over the country at present. No doubt that times are really hard, but every man who sees beyond his nose can see a silver lining in the cloudy future.

The hope that keeps a pregnant woman going, is knowing for sure that the pains will be over after a period of time. This hope is what keeps her alive, strong and up and doing.

After more than 50 years as an independent nation, 3 republics past and 16 years wasted in an uninterrupted democracy, Nigerians for the first time elected a leader that didn't emerge by chance- but by a conscious attempt to being the president of the country.

According to history, no Nigerian leader had emerged from a conscious preparation to being a president except President Buhari.

Only President Buhari came to power with a conscious attempt to becoming a president.

He had plans with a task to building the country from scratch, by firstly identify the menace in the system and deal with it head on.

In every system, there is a critical sector that when fixed, other sectors will automatically fix themselves.

In the case of Nigeria, this critical sector is corruption.

Corruption is a lucrative sector in our system that is responsible for almost all ills and when fixed, insecurity will fix itself, unemployment will do same, power failure will exist only in history books, brain drain will turn the other way round, foreign investor and tourist will find home in Nigeria, and a lot more too many to mention.

Isaac Newton's 3rd law of motion states "to every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction" this law explains the hardship Nigerians are faced with today.

The action of President Buhari in fighting corruption provokes the reaction of the corrupt to fight back with equal if not more powerful reaction.

They are fighting back with their lives. This reaction is responsible for the hardship we are faced with today, but with little more time, am sure they will be defeated because they are the treacherous enemies of the state.

Buhari acted by implementing TSA, being a major step to plugging leakages, they reacted by changing their monies to dollars and starching them in suck ways, farms and villages.

This resulted in the scarcity of dollar and the free fall of Naira in the parallel market.

Buhari acted by reducing pump price by 50K and removing the controversial fuel subsidy, they reacted by creating an artificial scarcity, just to get back to the president with the people's anger.

Buhari acted by producing an unprecedented budget with higher capital expenditure, which gives hopes for better days, but they swiftly reacted by paddling the budget, trying to ridicule the government at the detriment of the masses resulting to delaying the passage of the budget.

Without a passed budget, it is always difficult to pay salaries let alone do anything significant.

Buhari acted by "unbundling" NNPC into 7 units for transparency and accountability, they reacted by cutting off fuel supply chains to power stations, throwing the whole country into darkness for days.

They will always follow the Newton's law, in an effort to bring back corruption while we will always be at the offensive to stamp out corruption.

A little more patience is just what is needed.

There is light at the end of the tunnel . Sai Baba!!!!

Did you think properly before writing this? I know Isaac Newton is frowning at you from his grave for using his law to interpret and supporting ineptitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by 100Cents: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2016
astarotte:

He who diggeth a pit shall fall into it tongue

How many Nigerians prayed for Abacha to die ?

How many rejoiced when he did ?

Suffering get levels..
Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by SycophanticGoat: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2016
Kenai:
Wah wah waaaah!

God bless the brain and the hands that made this beautiful comment! You said the absolute and bare truth!

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by tolustx(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2016
This babe don dey trend n twitter now o.

1 Like

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by SycophanticGoat: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2016
ibroziney:
HARD TIMES UNDER BUHARI NOT A SURPRISE.

No light, no water, no fuel, no food, no no no is the chorus sang all over the country at present. No doubt that times are really hard, but every man who sees beyond his nose can see a silver lining in the cloudy future.

The hope that keeps a pregnant woman going, is knowing for sure that the pains will be over after a period of time. This hope is what keeps her alive, strong and up and doing.

After more than 50 years as an independent nation, 3 republics past and 16 years wasted in an uninterrupted democracy, Nigerians for the first time elected a leader that didn't emerge by chance- but by a conscious attempt to being the president of the country.

According to history, no Nigerian leader had emerged from a conscious preparation to being a president except President Buhari.

Only President Buhari came to power with a conscious attempt to becoming a president.

He had plans with a task to building the country from scratch, by firstly identify the menace in the system and deal with it head on.

In every system, there is a critical sector that when fixed, other sectors will automatically fix themselves.

In the case of Nigeria, this critical sector is corruption.

Corruption is a lucrative sector in our system that is responsible for almost all ills and when fixed, insecurity will fix itself, unemployment will do same, power failure will exist only in history books, brain drain will turn the other way round, foreign investor and tourist will find home in Nigeria, and a lot more too many to mention.

Isaac Newton's 3rd law of motion states "to every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction" this law explains the hardship Nigerians are faced with today.

The action of President Buhari in fighting corruption provokes the reaction of the corrupt to fight back with equal if not more powerful reaction.

They are fighting back with their lives. This reaction is responsible for the hardship we are faced with today, but with little more time, am sure they will be defeated because they are the treacherous enemies of the state.

Buhari acted by implementing TSA, being a major step to plugging leakages, they reacted by changing their monies to dollars and starching them in suck ways, farms and villages.

This resulted in the scarcity of dollar and the free fall of Naira in the parallel market.

Buhari acted by reducing pump price by 50K and removing the controversial fuel subsidy, they reacted by creating an artificial scarcity, just to get back to the president with the people's anger.

Buhari acted by producing an unprecedented budget with higher capital expenditure, which gives hopes for better days, but they swiftly reacted by paddling the budget, trying to ridicule the government at the detriment of the masses resulting to delaying the passage of the budget.

Without a passed budget, it is always difficult to pay salaries let alone do anything significant.

Buhari acted by "unbundling" NNPC into 7 units for transparency and accountability, they reacted by cutting off fuel supply chains to power stations, throwing the whole country into darkness for days.

They will always follow the Newton's law, in an effort to bring back corruption while we will always be at the offensive to stamp out corruption.

A little more patience is just what is needed.

There is light at the end of the tunnel . Sai Baba!!!!

A corrupt criminal that helped OBJ and Abacha fleece us off our Commonwealth is now going to rid the country off corruption... KwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakeakeaaaaaaaaaaaaKwa :Dkwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakeakeaaaaaaaaaaaa grin

Does all this horse shît you wrote here still sell? May still sell to some zombies tho! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by sonature1: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2016
tottinova:

Is buhari a magician
Jonathan spent about six years as the president, he didn't fulfil his 18 hours power supply promise

Ooh, shut the hell up! Fashola said he could fix power in 6 months, and Buhari said he would fix Nigeria in 3 months.

What impression were they trying to make when they released these statements? You people in S/West and North got us into this mess.

I and my entire village with the power of our voter cards are waiting for APC come 2019. This madness must stop!

APC is a scam!

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by SycophanticGoat: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2016
francizy:

Bro, you forgot to add these:

South East must be drowned in lagoon if they don't vote APC
South Easterners are the problems with Nigeria for not voting APC and Buhari
South East deserves to be labelled as 5% since they didn't vote Buhari
South East don't deserve any appointment since they didn't vote Buhari
South East don't deserve any federal infrastructure since they didn't vote Buhari
Nigeria will only be peaceful and progressive if all South Easterners are eliminated from the face of the earth..

And so many other genocidal statements made against us back then.. Thank God I was among the wise and not the fools!

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by 100Cents: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2016
AreaFada2:
That Didi of a girl doesn't look smart just like most zombies. grin cheesy

How else can someone praise Buhari for good light same day he became president? shocked shocked shocked shocked
If she could not realise it was GEJ's light running on May 29th, then she's very slow.

They are beginning to say the truth.

Their suffer head never start.

She slow no be small..

Even till June when body language came into effect, it was still GEJ light..

1 Like

Re: Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) by Chinaboi(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2016
booblacain:

Chai !!!.
this guy dey vex gan...my own vex na learner for him own side :-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / PHOTOS: Fat Police Woman Causes Stir In Lagos As She Sits On Passenger Laps / President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.