Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

Is There Hope For Third Class Graduates In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is There Hope For Third Class Graduates In Nigeria (18214 Views)

Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. / YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips / They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Hope For Third Class Graduates In Nigeria by nsodo: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2011
They say hope is the pillar of the world and let me tell you this there is more hope than you can expect for you. if the uneducated can get job don't you think you're better off with a third class degree than one who has nothing to present. Pray to God you will get a job one day and if possible try your level best to start you're own business however small it might be.
Re: Is There Hope For Third Class Graduates In Nigeria by cuddlykids: 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2011
of cause there is hope for that class, the class is not a determinant of intelligence.
Re: Is There Hope For Third Class Graduates In Nigeria by Borno411: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2011
There r 1st class,2.1,2.2 all in d labour market as 3rd class degree holders. D most important thing is to decide that you will not bow to failure.Having a 3rd classes gives you room to do your thinking in d 3rd power;reason 3times ur contemporaries.Q.E.D.
Re: Is There Hope For Third Class Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 25, 2011
So much bashing of first class and second class upper grads here, *moving on*
Re: Is There Hope For Third Class Graduates In Nigeria by germanyboy(f): 12:28pm On May 21, 2012
God works in a wonderful ways degrees is just a paper. Most companies do interview for any class. Interviews proves the best out.
I graduated with third klass with two point three, I needed one point to make it into 2;2 cos I was a guy, lecturers said they can't help for now I am rich, working with nigeria bottling company as top staff, I have cars, houses, married, live in abuja. My friends with 2:1 2:2 are still struggling cos they slept with lecturers to achieved their degrees

So believe you can make it, God is the giver of job, not man. You are fully qualify
Re: Is There Hope For Third Class Graduates In Nigeria by mandon: 1:08pm On May 21, 2012
My wife had a similar experience. she had to accept sales girl job after graduation. But after our marriage, i had to open a good shop for her after making much efforts to get her a job. I think ur best bet is to settle for urself and retain ur human pride and dignity.Goodluck!
Re: Is There Hope For Third Class Graduates In Nigeria by koife(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2012
i feel for ur betterness,resentment and all. Guy if u rily wana mek it its high time u forgot bout tat paper...its only ur aptitute buh not ur altitude.
Strt tinkin of developing and investing in ur self,go for profesnal course in ur field,if need be, strt an out fit.i grad wit 2:2 for 6yrs now no job...i went for prof course and tat wat fetched me my first job and was paid in dollars not even my degree, so i'm speaking out of xperience...i now own a logistic company in my name frm d moni i got frm my job...my company gets me an averg of 20k/week. So stop lukin dwn on urslf or puttin up self pitty...evn d bible says tat as a man thniketh so he is...it time u strt thnikin positvly and outside d box...leav ur comfort zone....venture out...b rdy to tekmeanigful risk....pray hard n trust in God. Am sure u'l av a testimony sooon enuf.
I pray Gods favor on u
Re: Is There Hope For Third Class Graduates In Nigeria by abiodunwes(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
I pray I make a way with this coz am also affected too buh am presently serving.........
Re: Is There Hope For Third Class Graduates In Nigeria by Wandeayo(m): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=Jayjey]]The mere fact you graduated with a third class doesn't limit you to not getting a job. i happened to train a third class graduate of chemistry and he is today a management staff at Obajana Cement Plc that is acclaim to be the biggest cement company in west africa own Dangote. he favourably competed with graduates of better grade just because he has vast experience in Quality control. he was trained as a public analyst prior to getting a better offer with Obajana and he was further trained in Denmark. he is doing very well and he much relevant and thus not a push over. he was better than other trainees under me. he only spent nine months, he was just six month old at home as an applicant before he got the offer. my brother the sky is the limit when you aim higher. you should convert all seed of adversity to greater seed of benefit because i see it as a challenge and not a cause. the Lord is your shield and buckler. bless ya.[/quote

pls i need ur help, am a chemisty graduate with 2:2, please i need ur help in how i can get mysef trained for a quality assuarance and control job
Re: Is There Hope For Third Class Graduates In Nigeria by newspapers: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
chukje2002: there is hope dear i graduated with third ( class hon) and i hav a professional master degree from university of ibadan . thank god today very firm want u to work for them as an actuary which i m left with matter of chioce and any actuarial valuation i work on worth more than half a million for just 3 wks dont count urself low u are equal to the task work on urself . good luck

Life outside the University (http://www.divanaija.com.ng/graduates-life-outside-nigerian-universities/)unveils that Certificates will not be a determining factor for job or success in life...which is true
Re: Is There Hope For Third Class Graduates In Nigeria by liliangmail(f): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2014
vry interesting and encouraging smiley
Re: Is There Hope For Third Class Graduates In Nigeria by Pweedyfaszy(f): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
Wow this thread is inspiring
Re: Is There Hope For Third Class Graduates In Nigeria by mrdipye(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

After A Long Day Of Job Hunting / Alert! Overseas Internship Program (red Flags ) / Interview Invite From BSG LOG 4,agidingbi,ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.