Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,832 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:39 AM

How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro (15111 Views)

Nigerians Criticise Senate For Asking CBN To Give Dollars At N200 For Pilgrimage / Before You Criticise Buhari For Appointing An 84-Year-Old Durojaiye / I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2016
Don, i hail your write up. its very constructive and to a very appreciable extent hit some very salient points. but i will reserve my comments till 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by worlexy(m): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2016
Hmmm
Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by castel428: 8:27am On Apr 06, 2016
funny
Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by 9jabox(m): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2016
Lwkmd.... This is bleeping hilarious. But, it's the truth served in Black and white.

You can't just criticize their Lord and supreme emperor na. He is sinless of course. So, you have to do it with tact.

F*ck..... Fela wasn't lying when he sang "Zombie no go talk unless you tell am to talk.......... Zombie.....".

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by Shortyy(f): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2016
What dafuq is this?
Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by Orjhong(f): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by defash8: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2016
I am happy to be among the Wailers from 2014, what the Zombies cannot see when standing is what the Wailers saw while lying

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by VictorRomanov: 8:33am On Apr 06, 2016
Classic!
Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by repogirl(f): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2016
LMAO! So funny and yet sooooo true.

In Fela's voice .... Zombie O! Zombie (unknown soldier)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by Surfboard(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2016
This is beautifully written, enjoyed it to the letter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 06, 2016
Nice write up.
But it lacks focus,objectivity.
I could hardly comprehend the goal here.
Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by spafu(m): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2016
All I know is that that bastard is a dullard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by searay(m): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2016
berlusconib2:
How much for fuel in your area angry
N210 this morning
Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by repogirl(f): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2016
defash8:
I am happy to be among the Wailers from 2014, what the Zombies cannot see when standing is what the Wailers saw while lying
Belive it, Wailers rule! And Wailing is awesome!

At least we can cry and release our pain, while Zombies will be suffering and smiling when they really want to scream. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by francizy(m): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! This man killed it for me! Best article of 2016!!! shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy Kingtom and modath come and see.. smiley
Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by sLentlover7778(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2016
What's this one saying?
Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by francizy(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2016
defash8:

You're absolutely wrong.. Lemme rephrase, what zombies couldn't see on top of mount everest, Wailers saw while lying down... grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by SSpeter(m): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2016
biazarre:
don't even undastand d way u portray ur objectives...!!!
bros if you no understand, follow them re-write WAEC Asap

3 Likes

Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by YungMike(m): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2016
ThaPatriot:

Read as if u want to understand what the writer is talking about, not as if u are cramming for an examination...anyways u are young sef i wouldn't blame u

Alright sire. You that is OLD... Oya begin explain give me na...
Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by Acidosis(m): 8:47am On Apr 06, 2016
It is morally unethical to try to defend a man that says he does not know why he's made the president at this point in time.

2 Likes

Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by SSpeter(m): 8:50am On Apr 06, 2016
georgen2u:
Op U are just a zombie U indirectly want to list achievements of buhari... apshit
I just dey wonder how you take pass WAEC undecided. Ur abilty to comprehend is lipsrsealed
Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by SSpeter(m): 8:58am On Apr 06, 2016
Lilimax:
So you must speak from the two sides of your mouth so to say to be seen as
an Objective Critic of this present Government? undecided
Na siddon dey look we day. embarassed
If not for this post, I would have asked Seun to make it compulsory for all NLanders to produce their waec certificates before quoting/replying...

1 Like

Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by dazzlingd(m): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2016
It takes a genius to understand sacarsm
Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by Lilimax(f): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2016
SSpeter:
If not for this post, I would have asked Seun to make it compulsory for all NLanders to produce their waec certificates before quoting/replying...
Why? smiley
Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by arobest10(m): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2016
the first time I heard about fuel subsidy in Nigeria was on first day in 2012, a wrong day to announce such, since then, we have been experiencing fuel scarcity collabo with subsidy problems, even after d last election, wen d ologogoro man of otuoke land is still maintaining d affairs of our land we experienced such, dat scarcity after d elections told to us to trek and congratulate PMB in dahura.I think subsidy as gone nw. in Yorubas proverb that say "ti eniyan o ba ba itan a ba aroba" meaning- if person no meet story e go meet d remain of event, in short scarcity is a sibling to subsidy, scarcity is d remain of subsidy event which started during GEJ admin. but I hope d executive junketeer Bubu and honorable tecnocat kachiku we evacuate d scarcity soon. Insah Allah

1 Like

Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by zainabxel(f): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2016
lwkm...those peeps claiming that they don't understand the write up, is English that difficult?
Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by Aspireahead(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2016
SSpeter:
I just dey wonder how you take pass WAEC undecided. Ur abilty to comprehend is lipsrsealed
how do you know he passed?
Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by Teryfik(m): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2016
YungMike:
What is this one saying sef

Will criticizing solve the issues on ground

Like seriously, i tried as much as i can to understand your points... Buh still couldn't...

Let's patiently wait till 2019.....vote Buhari out and Vote in Seun..... That's the only dude dat can move Nigeria forward... I saw it in my dream yesternight..
and u will start wailing in 2020 lyk u r doin naw
Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by Aspireahead(m): 9:28am On Apr 06, 2016
dazzlingd:
It takes a genius to understand sacarsm
i swear 2 God! I enjoyed the post, only to get confused with the comments.
Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by Amanwulu1(m): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2016
ChappyChase:
Okay o..
@bolded, he is only asking you to apply rat techniques in criticising bubu. Let me explain for those Ajebos wey rat never bite before, you know when rat dey chop the sole of your foot for night when you dey sleep, e go dey blow you breeze so you no go feel the pain! But to me, that's cowardice!!!!!!!!
dat's why femi aribasala is my man anyday even if he wrote against my p-man. And I detest oby, falana n prof sagey even if rhey sing my praise. Open rebuke they say is better dan secrey love.
Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by ReabridCharles(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2016
Anyhow you like, construct the criticism, this so called Zombies are really zombies.

Zombies with dysfunctional sights only welcome comments that praise in high magnitude the gross ineptitude of our comatose president.

Democracy is in its primacy definition "government of the people, for the people and by the people "

A deeper look is that democracy is also a government of ideas and innovation. For you to remain ontop, you must be leading in ideas.

Also, like the Hegelian theory of dialectics, ideas which are thesis, will be met by der doubts and contradictions, which are the anti-thesis, to form the synthesis.

Now the thesis here is APC, the anti-thesis is the PDP, opposition. When the thesis fails in its own form of idea, it meets the contraction and doubts from the anti-thesis, PDP. But in this case there is no synthesis, cos the present administration is not ready to reconcile it's belief and doubts.

I urge all Nigerians, both those in diaspora, to help in criticising this administration, so they have wake-up from their slumber and wave with magic wand and with a little abracadabra, deliver the change they promised.

I don't care how they do it, Buhari just needs to feel human, or has no lost his soul?

See eh! Am so pained, very pained that they played on the minds of gullible Nigerians who value their stomach above all else.

The hope is bleak, the light is becoming dimmer. We need hope and we need it past.
Nigerians can withstand the present hardship if they know the goal ahead is glorious. But there is no blueprint.
"Sometimes hope becomes the greatest evil of man"

To summarise, It's been long I heard from Lai Mohammed. E don disappear?

1 Like

Re: How To Criticise Buhari And Get Away With It - Ayo Sogunro by billyG(m): 9:44am On Apr 06, 2016
emmabest2000:
Freedom of speech is guarantee . But freedom after speech na OYO ..
chineke!see what they did 2 this IPOB man face.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otunba Gbenga Daniel's 62nd Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Moves To Stop Pensions For Saraki, Others / 'N800m Paid To Bandits': FG Won’t Pay Ransom - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.