Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:50 PM

Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? (1585 Views)

Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) / Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend / When A Man Is Getting Old Does His JT Get Old Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hello all...I just wanna hear ur opinion about how are chances of good looking inteligent girl 26.27 years old finding a good n responsible nigerian man?
Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by Zalazy: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hi all, I am looking for a reasonable and God fearing girl 27-34 in Germany
For a good relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by ofeshe(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
Europija:
Hello all...I just wanna hear ur opinion about how are chances of good looking inteligent girl 26.27 years old finding a good n responsible nigerian man?

The chances are high if she is God fearing plus her intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by GoldenJAT(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Most 26 and 27yrs old ladies r still playing hard 2 get here.. Seems u av a thing 4 nigeria men!!!! Gudluck in ur search.

1 Like

Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by onstelly(f): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Isn't 26/27 that too young to spend thinking of how to get a man

3 Likes

Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
ofeshe:

The chances are high if she is God fearing plus her intelligence.
.....I am God fearing ...
Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by DY20: 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
I don't understand you really... What do you mean by 26.27 years old.... When has age started being expressed in decimal?
Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
DY20:
I don't understand you really... What do you mean by 26.27 years old.... When has age started being expressed in decimal?
hahahahah i mean 26 or 27
Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by ofeshe(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Europija:
.....I am God fearing ...

You didn't say its you searching for a soul mate....i can hook you up.

1 Like

Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by DY20: 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
Europija:
hahahahah i mean 26 or 27
so you are being lazy before. Yes you can, & i don't think i can marry any girl younger than that age...

1 Like

Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by ofeshe(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
onstelly:

26/27 still unmarried and not in any serious relationship,,,my sister change your church.
Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by onstelly(f): 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
ofeshe:

26/27 still unmarried and not in any serious relationship,,,my sister change your church.
She didn't mention r/ship
And again not a must a 26/27 will be in a serious r/ship instead of telling the person to change her church I will rather say change your mentality

3 Likes

Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
DY20:
so you are being lazy before. Yes you can, & i don't think i can marry any girl younger than that age...
.....Not being lazy but waisting time in wrong person....u can read my.topics..
Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by PureWays(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Yes, there is chance, even a better chance if you are simple, God fearing and intelligent. Wise men will put a ring on such a lady's finger..

1 Like

Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by mercenary: 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
So OP if u see the woman of ur dream and she's between the ages of 26-30 so u'd let her go because of her age?

U gotta be kidding me.

1 Like

Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
mercenary:
So OP if u see the woman of ur dream and she's between the ages of 26-30 so u'd let her go because of ur age?

U gotta be kidding me.
......anyways i am asking about myself...i am 26...i look good n i see myself as very inteligent n caring girl
Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by frakdon(m): 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Europija:
.....Not being lazy but waisting time in wrong person....u can read my.topics..
ah, it is not late, just free your mind and be for ready for any man that comes....
by the way, which village in ibadan you from?
Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=frakdon post=44443386] ah, it is not late, just free your mind and be for ready for any man that comes....
by the way, which village in ibadan you from? [/qpuote] hahahhaha i am from East Europe
Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by mercenary: 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Europija:
......anyways i am asking about myself...i am 26...i look good n i see myself as very inteligent n caring girl
Don't judge ur life based on the opinion of other people especially nairalanders... I've bn here 4 more than 6yrs so I know what am talking abt.

At 26 u're still good and ders no cause 4 alarm... This female marriage age is just a Nigerian stereotype.
Just focus more on building a great personality, and may I remind u, intelligence is sexy. You will attract the right people 2 urself.

Don't be desperate... Don't listen to the society, enjoy being single and when the right person comes u'll sure enjoy marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by ofeshe(m): 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
onstelly:

She didn't mention r/ship
And again not a must a 26/27 will be in a serious r/ship instead of telling the person to change her church I will rather say change your mentality

Relationship leads to marriage unless you are searching for an already-made guy you must be an igbo girl....sigh

Yes change your church because you will keep doing ashebi from one saturday to another for different sisters grin grin grin
Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by frakdon(m): 12:27am On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=Europija post=44443434][/quote] east Europe and you are looking to marry a Nigerian?
Why?
Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by ritaoritza(f): 12:55am On Apr 06, 2016
No you are not dear, just treat all the men in your life with respect and you will be engaged soon enough
Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by AVRecruit: 1:40am On Apr 06, 2016
mercenary:
Don't judge ur liife based on the opinion of other people especially nairalanders... I've bn here 4 more the 6yrs so I know what am talking abt.

At 26 u're still good and ders no cause 4 alarm... This female marriage age is just a Nigerian stereotype.
Just focus more on building a great personality, and may I remind u, intelligence is sexy. You will attract the right people 2 urself.

Don't be desperate... Don't listen to the society, enjoy being single and when the right person comes u'll sure enjoy marriage.

wrong advice. Nigerians are hypocrites.

Youth is good. yes at 29 you can meet someone sure but he is going to cheat on you.
Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by mercenary: 5:40am On Apr 06, 2016
AVRecruit:

wrong advice. Nigerians are hypocrites.

Youth is good. yes at 29 you can meet someone sure but he is going to cheat on you.
Which planet are u 4rm?... If you marry a beautiful and intelligent 29 year old woman with a heart of gold that is within ur age range why wud u cheat on her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:
Like seriously?
Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 06, 2016
Europija:
Make I no lie you, if you see a nigerian responsible man, you won't like him. I'm sure you knw what I mean.
Re: Girl 26.27 Years Old....too.late To Search A Nigerian guy for marriage? by onstelly(f): 6:43am On Apr 06, 2016
ofeshe:

Relationship leads to marriage unless you are searching for an already-made guy you must be an igbo girl....sigh

Yes change your church because you will keep doing ashebi from one saturday to another for different sisters grin grin grin
Oh dear
And yes am an Igbo girl, but you just get it all wrong instead of looking for a man, do something for yourself, get a degree, make your own money and when the time is right a man will come. Forget this age thing biko and don't get me wrong I never said is wrong to be in a r/ship at the age but don't let it be your priority in life or define you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere Everyone. What Are U Doing Where Ever U Are Currently??? / Was Seeing This Igbo Girl... / The Art Of Exercise, Checkout This Pretty Girl She Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.