Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,648 members, 7,975,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:28 AM

Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) (56032 Views)

Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) / Tosin Saraki's Wedding: Obasanjo, Patience Jonathan, Otedola, Dino Melaye Attend / Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by TOPSHINE: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
pls dont kill yourself cus of politics
Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by Raphafire101: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
Mama P ain't smiling at all....
Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by mandax: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Commot,

OBJ can never forgive Jonathan.

Jonathan stopped OBJ from "appointing" another president for Nigeria in 2015.

OBJ peniiiis rises only when he sees celebrated women.

OBJ likes to Fccuk celebrated women.

OBJ has been urging EFCC and Buhari to send Jonathan to prison.

If Jonah ever goes to prison, OBJ must surely go after Patience.

OBJ is a most unforgiving human.
Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by cbrass(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
Chascop:

so you want to know abi.

come to my house.

lmao

Hmm...and where is that? wink
Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by bluecircle470: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
Was told it was a salsa party night after d main burial party
Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
mandax:
Commot,

OBJ can never forgive Jonathan.

Jonathan stopped OBJ from "appointing" another president for Nigeria in 2015.

OBJ peniiiis rises only when he sees celebrated women.

OBJ likes to Fccuk celebrated women.

OBJ has been urging EFCC and Buhari to send Jonathan to prison.

If Jonah ever goes to prison, OBJ must surely go after Patience.

OBJ is a most unforgiving human.

I see u have refused to repent. Kontinu. By the time politicians finish turning ur brain to indomie to get what they want, u will wake up from ur slumber.
Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by derecho(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
I hope people haven't forgotten photoshop?Some people can believe anything.
Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by Saint83(m): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
This picture is dated far back 2000,plz the poster, stop deceiving people. Onye-ara
Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by alhabie(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=hazyfm1 post=44451890] angry angry angry angry[/quote

Baba go don get standing ovation in this attached picture.. grin[quote author=hazyfm1 post=44451890] angry angry angry angry[/quote

Baba go don get standing ovation in this attached picture..
Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
In Nig we ave 2many educated ppl but at d end na 2many educated foolz. Kip shouting Apc. PdP. Saraki. Obj etc. Dis guyz are just living comfortable dey need only u and i wen dey need favour 4rm d us dis same ppl dia kids dey abroad studying. How many times ave you seen any of dia kids doing either political rally or protest you can never see such but at end you and i go still surfer am bcus of dia policy. Kip shouting party party. Party no go build any house 4 me so me dey mrkt dey support my biz
Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by xbee20(m): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
micfoley:
Interesting. We don't know the date this pic was taken anyway
Go back to school
Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Saint83:
This picture is dated far back 2000,plz the poster, stop deceiving people. Onye-ara
Oponu. sad

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by focus7: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
Let those Igbo guy keep deceiving themselves thinking their hate against others over politics makes Jonathan hate those they hate.
Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by ozeabu: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ape is taping from Aina, wonder shall never end Baban shage best doing what he is known for.
Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by olatade(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Patience seems to be telling Obasanjo ...
" abeg Baba iyabo , helep us begi Buhari not to send my husband to prisoner prison for Kuje

Obasanjo,dont worry patty,#smile,but tell me the truth, did jona actually steal so much ?
Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by FazzyKachi(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
DamZik:
I'm very sure that Wike and Amaechi will b in d same political party on/before 2020. Politicians my foot.

Lolz_
Amaechi might even be PDP's intel inside APC sef_
Who knows_
Cause that Amaechi can't be Trusted_
Even APC/PDP politicians can't be Trusted sef_
Dem dy fight for dia Own Generation_

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by FazzyKachi(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
godoluwa:
lesson for NgeneUkwenu & Omenka
Who dem be Biko?
Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by godoluwa(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
FazzyKachi:

Who dem be Biko?
APC ZOMBIES ON NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by FazzyKachi(m): 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
godoluwa:
APC ZOMBIES ON NAIRALAND
Smh_ Ahbeqi, Leave those People jawe_ They'll take back dia words_ I pity dem When dy Type "Change is here to Stay" for NL_ Dem go collect Conc Insult Asap_
Hope say PHCN dy give dem special Light oh_ And Hope say Fuel na #30/Litre
Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by godoluwa(m): 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
FazzyKachi:

Smh_ Ahbeqi, Leave those People jawe_ They'll take back dia words_ I pity dem When dy Type "Change is here to Stay" for NL_ Dem go collect Conc Insult Asap_
Hope say PHCN dy give dem special Light oh_ And Hope say Fuel na #30/Litre
lol
Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by kujix101(m): 5:08am On Apr 07, 2016
Pasmac14:
Not recent pix tho no politician is worth dying 4.

Look very well. You will see Buhari's picture hanging on the wall. It's recent
Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Patience is a very attractive woman if the truth is to be told.
It is a shame she seems unable to shift the excess weight.
Re: Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Thief O. is just a useless fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Abacha Wins Kano PDP Governorship Primary / Picture Of The First Generation Of Nigerian Army Officers / Meet Major General Rogers Ibe Nicholas: Leading The Nigerian Army Against Shekau

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.