Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,697 members, 7,948,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

A Billionaire Reveals His Secrets Of His Entrepreurial Success. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Billionaire Reveals His Secrets Of His Entrepreurial Success. (642 Views)

10 Wealth Secrets Of Aliko Dangote: A Must Read. / If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? / How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Billionaire Reveals His Secrets Of His Entrepreurial Success. by moneyxpert: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2009
LI KA SHING:The world's 9th richest man reveals his secrets as a billionaire in dollars.

A FORMER CHINESE REFUGEE BECAME THE WORLD'S 9TH RICHEST MAN

In the beginning when I started my business in 1950,I only had Hk$50,000, so i was in a tight spot financially.But i had an advantage in competing efficiently with other companies which was,-I was willing to learn the latest industry trends.

You mustknow and understand your business like the back of your hand.Otherwise,your company would be here today,gone tomorrow.
Reputation is the key to success.you have to be loyal to your customers.I have set boundaries for myself,and is that,there are certain business I won't get into, this is my principle and i will sitck to it.
For 56 years,especially after we went public,Cheung kong has never had any financial problems.Doing business may be tough,but i am willing to learn,to innovate,and to work hard,which are the reasons why my business can continue to grow.we focus on our core competencies while looking for new areas for expansion,new businesses sometimes fail,and sometimes succeed.But the ones that succeed can be very profitable.this has been my experience.setbacks and difficulties are ways to build character.
I am very prudent financially because of those hard times i went through.I needed to save every penny, I needed to be strong,and needed to find some way to secure a future.that's why i am always conservative.I never to maintain stability while advancing,and i never forget to advance while maintaining stability.I was'nt lucky.I worked hard to achieve the goals i set for myself.Vision is perhaps our greatest strength.it has kept us alive to the power of continuity of thoght through the centuries

(1) (Reply)

Get Knowledge Before You Invest / Ago Needed, Serious Suppliers Only / Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.