Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,784 members, 7,941,949 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

The Book "The 48 Laws Of POWER" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Book "The 48 Laws Of POWER" (1018 Views)

The 2 Immutable Laws Of Being A First Class Student / 175 Possible Questions And Answers From The Book "In Dependence" / 200 Questions And Answers From The Book Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Book "The 48 Laws Of POWER" by mike4zeal(m): 6:40am On Apr 06, 2016
Gud day Nairalanders, I know my coming here for answers will not be in vain. People who have read the book "THE 48 LAWS OF POWER" can help in contributing to this post. There is an argument between some group of people about the book and I believe once I tender it here (nairaland) answers will come.

Need answers to this questions
1. Is the book meant to be read by everyone?
2. Is the book educative?
3. Do the book teaches right or wrong?
4. What can you say about d book?

I believe d answers will help those who have or have not read d book to know their stands. It may encourage many to read it and/or discourage some people from reading it.

Thanks and God bless aal Nairalanders, love u aal
Re: The Book "The 48 Laws Of POWER" by SmellingAnus(m): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2016
It's not for everyone, it's for those that passionately desire power, those in power and those that want to keep holding on to power... It teaches both right and wrong although some of the right things it teaches may only be achieved through a cruel means... The book is filled with wisdom although some of its ideas can only be applied in situations of dictatorship or absolute monarchical systems of government...

1 Like

Re: The Book "The 48 Laws Of POWER" by SmellingAnus(m): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2016
Enjoy the pictorial quotes

Re: The Book "The 48 Laws Of POWER" by saintfellow(m): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2016
IV got a hard copy of the book and i can confidently tell you that the book is not for everyone, its for only one in a hundred persons. The book teaches what is beyond right or wrong, it goes beyond physicall boundaries.
Re: The Book "The 48 Laws Of POWER" by SmellingAnus(m): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
IV got a hard copy of the book and i can confidently tell you that the book is not for everyone, its for only one in a hundred persons. The book teaches what is beyond right or wrong, it goes beyond physicall boundaries.
very true bro...

1 Like

Re: The Book "The 48 Laws Of POWER" by saintfellow(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:
very true bro...
THAT book is dope but in a scary way. its for those that wants to rule the world, like the obamas, clintons, buharis, bill gates, lionel messi, jayz. as in if anyone wants to be them. then they need the book but not just the book itself, they need to be mentally ready for what the book has to offer. only a down to earth and the spirit of endurance and luck. a normal human cannot finish reading and grasping one law in a year.
Re: The Book "The 48 Laws Of POWER" by SmellingAnus(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
saintfellow:
THAT book is dope but in a scary way. its for those that wants to rule the world, like the obamas, clintons, buharis, bill gates, lionel messi, jayz. as in if anyone wants to be them. then they need the book but not just the book itself, they need to be mentally ready for what the book has to offer. only a down to earth and the spirit of endurance and luck. a normal human cannot finish reading and grasping one law in a year.
I concur, well said bro

(1) (Reply)

Study Medicine In Russia - Fees As Low As $3,500 Per Year / OAU Begins 2016 Admissions Screening!!! No Exercise No Test / Mock Exam For JAMB 2017 Set To Take Place In 3 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.